North Korea: Dying from the inside

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Yesterday I saw a news story where a North Korean elite soldier was being treated for gunshot wounds and they found several large parasitic worms in his intestines. So apparently Kim Jong-un has ordered Farmers to use animal and human s*** for fertilizer and guess what happens when you use that?

You get worms. And let's not forget, this wasn't some poor person from NK, this was one of the Elite Soldiers that get fed before others.

Lol...damn NK

Yesterday I saw a news story where a North Korean elite soldier was being treated for gunshot wounds and they found several large parasitic worms in his intestines. So apparently Kim Jong-un has ordered Farmers to use animal and human s*** for fertilizer and guess what happens when you use that?

You get worms. And let's not forget, this wasn't some poor person from NK, this was one of the Elite Soldiers that get fed before others.

Lol...damn NK

North Korea AKA, a Progressive Mecca where the government makes all decisions, citizens are unarmed (see why that's so critical to keep Progressives in power?), single payer healthcare and low carbon footprint

Lol...damn NK

North Korea AKA, a Progressive Mecca where the government makes all decisions, citizens are unarmed (see why that's so critical to keep Progressives in power?), single payer healthcare and low carbon footprint
1jhhp5.jpg

The worms sound a lot worse than they are. Caused by using human feces as fertilizer. They can be killed with drugs and you shit them out.

Usually asymptomatic (you don't know you have them).

The worms sound a lot worse than they are. Caused by using human feces as fertilizer. They can be killed with drugs and you shit them out.

Usually asymptomatic (you don't know you have them).

I have seen this issue and it’s disgusting. Interesting fact though, it’s safe to assume all wild critters have worms. I think there is a statistic out there some place that says roughly 1/3 of the world human population has intestinal parasites.

Forum List

Back