Book says McCain Called Wife a "C*nt"; McCain Does Not Deny It

And you should know. :eusa_whistle:

???? I suppose you are referring to my cyber life because you know nothing about my real life.

Like Ravir, I've only ever been called a kunt on message boards. Just twice, first time by a doooooosh and the second time by an artardé dillhole. :rofl:

woaaaa doggy. That's not appropriate for these forums.

No threats on the board, baba. I'm not a mod but you need to correct this post.

Read it again. It's not a threat. A threat is saying, "I'm going to do this to you." It's not, "I would have done this to you in a certain situation."

Copout.

Call it something else if you want to. But lumping using a naughty word in with real abuse, cheapens the meaning of "abusive." There is no getting around it.

And it's a copout to assume you know what consititutes abuse and what doesn't in a situation in which you are not privy to the particulars, jackass.

Abuse very rarely appears as abuse to those on the outside looking in. Abusers are very crafty that way, and they're good at manipulating their victims into behaving in a manner which makes the victim look like they 1. deserve it, or 2. initiate it.

???? I suppose you are referring to my cyber life because you know nothing about my real life.

Like Ravir, I've only ever called a kunt on message boards. Just twice, first time by a doooooosh and the second time by an artardé dillhole. :rofl:

"douche". If you're going to use offensive names, spell them correctly.

I don't agree with that. Sometimes emotional abuse can be more insidious than physical abuse. Physical abuse is obvious, there is no mistaking what it is. Verbal abuse can be much more manipulative and just as damaging as physical abuse.

And usually is a precursor of physical abuse, or goes hand in hand with it.

Some abusers use emotional/verbal abuse to push victims into a position where they will lash out, then use that as an excuse to beat the crap out of them.

Like Ravir, I've only ever called a kunt on message boards. Just twice, first time by a doooooosh and the second time by an artardé dillhole. :rofl:

:rofl:

I tried repping your for this (positive) but I got the Heisman.

And it's a copout to assume you know what consititutes abuse and what doesn't in a situation in which you are not privy to the particulars, jackass.

Abuse very rarely appears as abuse to those on the outside looking in. Abusers are very crafty that way, and they're good at manipulating their victims into behaving in a manner which makes the victim look like they 1. deserve it, or 2. initiate it.

I thought we were talking about McCain calling his wife the c-word. Are you more familiar with the particulars of their relationship than the average joe?

I thought we were talking about McCain calling his wife the c-word. Are you more familiar with the particulars of their relationship than the average joe?

I was referring to this:
"Call it something else if you want to. But lumping using a naughty word in with real abuse, cheapens the meaning of "abusive." There is no getting around it."

YOu have no idea if using a naughty word in the McCain saga was indicative of abuse or not, so you're talking out your ass when you say calling it abuse cheapens the meaning of abusive.

Sorry about your comprehension problems. I'll try to dumb it down for you more in the future.

I was referring to this:
"Call it something else if you want to. But lumping using a naughty word in with real abuse, cheapens the meaning of "abusive." There is no getting around it."

YOu have no idea if using a naughty word in the McCain saga was indicative of abuse or not, so you're talking out your ass when you say calling it abuse cheapens the meaning of abusive.

Sorry about your comprehension problems. I'll try to dumb it down for you more in the future.

Damn! I had to rep you for that.

:clap2:

I was referring to this:

And you have not idea if it is, doooooshbag!

And YOUR comprehension sucks donkey cock. I said a single instance of name calling proves nothing...shit-for-brains!

And you have not idea if it is, doooooshbag!

And YOUR comprehension sucks donkey cock. I said a single instance of name calling proves nothing...shit-for-brains!

That isn't how I read your statement. As far as I can tell, you stated that calling verbal abuse abuse cheapens abuse, or some retardedly assholey nonsense.

That isn't how I read your statement. As far as I can tell, you stated that calling verbal abuse abuse cheapens abuse, or some retardedly assholey nonsense.

That's on account of your inference obsessed mind.

Not my fault.

Read it again. It's not a threat. A threat is saying, "I'm going to do this to you." It's not, "I would have done this to you in a certain situation."

I'm not interested in the rationalization. just knock that kind of shit off.

Manifold: You're an idiot. I suggest if you feel so strongly about the nuances of abuse (but obviously know so little) you spend some time volunteering at a women's shelter. They often need services men can provide....things like yard work, transportation, help with moving. Maybe then you'll be a little more open minded, when you see how many women are actually charged with crimes because their pos abusers are able to convince people that THEY'RE the victims, and the whole situation is just a tempest in a teapot to which the victim over-reacted and/or started herself.

Here's what my ex was great at: He'd treat me wonderful in front of people, then rant and rave for hours at home, threatening me, my kids, breaking things, taking the keys to the car so I couldn't leave, taking the phone, breaking my belongings, pouring out our food on the ground (I have no idea what that was about) taking toys I'd bought for his children and putting them in the dumpster....then when a neighbor would call the cops because of the noise, he'd rip his shirt and tell the cops I'd attacked him.

He didn't just do this to me. He also did it to his ex after I left his sorry ass and she came to pick up the kids because they'd called her to say he'd picked up his 10 year old 100-lb son by his ears. They arrested her and lodged her for 3 days, because his shirt was ripped and he said she did it.

But if I ever said a cross word to him in public, his buddies would shake their heads and later actually signed affidavits saying they'd only seen me act in an abusive towards HIM.

So you just don't know whether verbal abuse is indicative of something more or not. And you're stupid to try to figure it out if you have nothing to do with the case.

I'm not interested in the rationalization. just knock that kind of shit off.

I didn't take it as a threat.

This is getting pretty funny. It's okay for McCain to call his wife a c u n t but it isn't okay for Allie to get pissed off at me?

Forum List

Back