Book says McCain Called Wife a "C*nt"; McCain Does Not Deny It

Actually, it is your fault and always has been. You have trouble saying what you mean.

No I don't. I say precisely what I mean, no more, no less. You just like to read shit into it. The thing is, sometimes I'm trying to get you to do that, but other times, like this time, I'm not. So let me be real clear:

ONE SINGLE INSTANCE OF CALLING ONE'S WIFE A C*NT IN PUBLIC IS NOT PROOF OF ABUSE, BE IT MENTAL, VERBAL, PHYSICAL OR OTHERWISE!

Get it?

It's not proof of anything. Abuse is hard to prove.

But it could be indicative of any number of things, including abuse. On either side.

No I don't. I say precisely what I mean, no more, no less. You just like to read shit into it. The thing is, sometimes I'm trying to get you to do that, but other times, like this time, I'm not. So let me be real clear:

ONE SINGLE INSTANCE OF CALLING ONE'S WIFE A C*NT IN PUBLIC IS NOT PROOF OF ABUSE, BE IT MENTAL, VERBAL, PHYSICAL OR OTHERWISE!

Get it?

That's a world away from this post of yours:

"Call it something else if you want to. But lumping using a naughty word in with real abuse, cheapens the meaning of "abusive." There is no getting around it."

And again, I never said it was proof of abuse.

BlahBlah.gif

Nice!

I'm still trying to rep you btw. I've indiscriminately handed out 4 in the last half hour (2 pos, 2 neg just to keep it all even like) but I still can't rep you.

Do you know anything about this "private" stuff Ravi is talking about?

Nice!

I'm still trying to rep you btw. I've indiscriminately handed out 4 in the last half hour (2 pos, 2 neg just to keep it all even like) but I still can't rep you.

Do you know anything about this "private" stuff Ravi is talking about?

Yeah.. Log in to Photobucket, go to Account Options at the top of your screen, and Edit My Album Settings...

Tho, why someone would care enough to snoop in to someone elses private account is beyond me... It's petty, and pathetic.

PS. It's not a private account if it's set to public.

I don't think that matters. I found out the hard way that the default setting for these accounts is public. Someone copied one of my graphics and used it in an effort to be an asshole. I just assume it isn't common knowledge about the public/private settings so if I'm in a good mood I say something.

I don't think that matters. I found out the hard way that the default setting for these accounts is public. Someone copied one of my graphics and used it in an effort to be an asshole. I just assume it isn't common knowledge about the public/private settings so if I'm in a good mood I say something.

many thanks Ravi.

I've switched it to private, although I don't really know what the real difference is.

2600b06c.gif

Copying a graphic has nothing to do with whether or not the account is set to private. In order to *know* for certain it's not (as you so clearly stated with the "see your underwear" comment), you would have to right click on the image, scroll down to properties, copy the URL, delete the image tag, thus leaving just the account name, and hit enter, at which point the entire album pops up if it's not set to private..

My album is private, and he was able to copy one of my gifs. One has nothing to do with the other.

Forum List

Back