Book says McCain Called Wife a "C*nt"; McCain Does Not Deny It

Sure, you stupid bitch. I deserved being called a **** to my face just like I deserved having my face bashed into a wall, my foot broken, and seeing my 2 year old little girl with a black eye. Hey, but maybe she deserved it too.

If you'd been stupid enough to say that to my face, I would have knocked you from here to Thursday. Sometimes the internet protects us from our own stupidity, lucky for you.

woaaaa doggy. That's not appropriate for these forums.

No threats on the board, baba. I'm not a mod but you need to correct this post.

If I cared about names, I wouldn't bother with you.

I don't care about names. I care about patterns of abuse, and even more, I care about the protected P.O.S. who think they have any insight at all into the problem, and who think they have a valid point when they say stupid things like, "Probably she/he deserved it."

I think McCain calling his wife that in public is abuse in it's own way.

Unless she talks to him in a similar fashion. Then they'd both just be emotionally retarded.

Unless she talks to him in a similar fashion. Then they'd both just be emotionally retarded.

Fine. Just realize that you've just greatly cheapened the magnitude and severity of actual abuse.

um, so you've NEVER called a significant other an asshole, jerk, moron, bitch, dumbass, etc?

Not at all. There are different types of abuse and often emotional abuse leads to physical abuse.

Copout.

Call it something else if you want to. But lumping using a naughty word in with real abuse, cheapens the meaning of "abusive." There is no getting around it.

Copout.

Call it something else if you want to. But lumping using a naughty word in with real abuse, cheapens the meaning of "abusive." There is no getting around it.

It doesn't really have anything to do with if the word is naughty or not. It's the intent. Are you trying to tell me that there is no such thing as emotional abuse? Or are you trying to tell me that emotional abuse is the same thing as physical abuse?

It doesn't really have anything to do with if the word is naughty or not. It's the intent. Are you trying to tell me that there is no such thing as emotional abuse? Or are you trying to tell me that emotional abuse is the same thing as physical abuse?

Yes there is such thing as emotional abuse

Yes it is different than physical abuse

And finally, A single instance of calling one's spouse a cunextuesday in public is less than presidential, but by itself, does not prove a pattern of abuse.

being told no is probably emotional abuse too. Indeed, Mani, it's like chicken little all over again.

Yes there is such thing as emotional abuse

Yes it is different than physical abuse

And finally, A single instance of calling one's spouse a cunextuesday in public is less than presidential, but by itself, does not prove a pattern of abuse.

I never said it did. I said it was emotionally retarded.

Copout.

I don't agree with that. Sometimes emotional abuse can be more insidious than physical abuse. Physical abuse is obvious, there is no mistaking what it is. Verbal abuse can be much more manipulative and just as damaging as physical abuse.

I don't agree with that. Sometimes emotional abuse can be more insidious than physical abuse. Physical abuse is obvious, there is no mistaking what it is. Verbal abuse can be much more manipulative and just as damaging as physical abuse.

And you should know. :eusa_whistle:

Wrong. If what she said is true she had every reason to be offended. Just because I don't agree with her most of the time doesn't mean I want to hurt her feelings.

Jesus tapdancing Christ!

I was kidding!!!!!!!

I bet even Allie knew that for crying out loud! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back