Book says McCain Called Wife a "C*nt"; McCain Does Not Deny It

I'm just observing that in real life anyone that calls their wife a cnt, or their husband a dick, is emotionally retarded.

I was thinking about this and I honestly have never heard either situation in real life. Sure, I've heard it said behind someone's back, but not to anyone's face.

Maybe my parents just raised me right? I would hope that I noticed my marriage was in serious trouble before it came to that point.

Yeah, you've lead a pretty sheltered life.

I've been called that and worse I don't know how many times (yes to my face) and I've heard others called it as well.

On the phone I've been subjected to all sorts of abuse by people who I have never met. I was once called a "white-assed bitch" by somebody who had a kid in juvenile. She'd never seen me, she had no idea what color I was. She was pissed because her kid had just been lodged and we can't give out information about kids' whereablouts to people on the phone (no doubt a result of having our sheriff shot dead outside in the parking lot by a group of kids on the grounds to "break out" a buddy.) The woman was drunk and belligerent, but I thought her choice of words was sort of funny.

So count your blessings. It isn't very much fun when someone who is supposed to at least PRETEND they respect you does all they can do to humiliate and degrade you.

And it can happen to anyone....

Yeah, you've lead a pretty sheltered life.

I've been called that and worse I don't know how many times (yes to my face) and I've heard others called it as well.

Maybe you deserve it? I've only ever been called that on message boards.

Maybe you deserve it? I've only ever been called that on message boards.

Sure, you stupid bitch. I deserved being called a **** to my face just like I deserved having my face bashed into a wall, my foot broken, and seeing my 2 year old little girl with a black eye. Hey, but maybe she deserved it too.

If you'd been stupid enough to say that to my face, I would have knocked you from here to Thursday. Sometimes the internet protects us from our own stupidity, lucky for you.

Sure, you stupid bitch. I deserved being called a **** to my face just like I deserved having my face bashed into a wall, my foot broken, and seeing my 2 year old little girl with a black eye.

Then you agree with me it's emotionally retarded to call someone that.

Thanks.

:rofl: I can't believe this one got more thumbs down than up!

10. doosh 26 up, 28 down

the sound it makes when a vinegar truck collides with a water truck

me: whoa, look at those trucks, theyre gonna crash!
trucks: doosh!

I type them and then I'll see there are typos, misspelled words, or I'll think of something to add.

I'm a really fast typist, it goes with the territory.

Allie, I just noticed you edit your posts all the time.

I didn't mean to offend you. I was just trying to prove my point.

Sorry.

Apology accepted. For future reference, let it be known most women would rather be called names by other women than have people tell them they "deserve" bad treatment.

You can make your case better in a different way.

Apology accepted. For future reference, let it be known most women would rather be called names by other women than have people tell them they "deserve" bad treatment.

Translation: I acknowledge your apology but I'm still going to throw a little more criticism your way just to be a c... Oh, nevermind!

Translation: I acknowledge your apology but I'm still going to throw a little more criticism your way just to be a c... Oh, nevermind!

I accepted her apology, jackass. And gave her some advice.

Of course you see advice as criticism, so what? And honestly, I don't care how it's taken. I was being more gracious than the situation warranted. You want to be a dweeb and maintain I should have showered her with kisses and flowers, you go right ahead.

And you can call me names till the cows come home. I don't care about name calling. I have a problem, as any person who has ever worked with or been a victim of abuse has a problem, with assholes who function under the mistaken apprehension that there are people who "deserve" to be abused.

And that includes being called foul names by a spouse in a public place.

I accepted her apology, jackass. And gave her some advice.

Of course you see advice as criticism, so what? And honestly, I don't care how it's taken. I was being more gracious than the situation warranted. You want to be a dweeb and maintain I should have showered her with kisses and flowers, you go right ahead.

And you can call me names till the cows come home. I don't care about name calling. I have a problem, as any person who has ever worked with or been a victim of abuse has a problem, with assholes who function under the mistaken apprehension that there are people who "deserve" to be abused.

And that includes being called foul names by a spouse in a public place.

Yup, you sure do seem like you don't care. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yep. I'm try my best to keep this in mind.

If I cared about names, I wouldn't bother with you.

I don't care about names. I care about patterns of abuse, and even more, I care about the protected P.O.S. who think they have any insight at all into the problem, and who think they have a valid point when they say stupid things like, "Probably she/he deserved it." I've no doubt the McCains have a volatile relationship and in some relationships it's just part of give and take and the dynamic of the relationship to call each other names and nothing's meant by it.

But that isn't always the case. And when it's not the case, NOBODY deserved to be called foul names in mixed company.

Forum List

Back