Book says McCain Called Wife a "C*nt"; McCain Does Not Deny It

Copying a graphic has nothing to do with whether or not the account is set to private. In order to *know* for certain it's not (as you so clearly stated with the "see your underwear" comment), you would have to right click on the image, scroll down to properties, copy the URL, delete the image tag, thus leaving just the account name, and hit enter, at which point the entire album pops up if it's not set to private..

My album is private, and he was able to copy one of my gifs. One has nothing to do with the other.

Yeah!

2600b06c-1.gif

So back to the original thread line.

What does it say about McCain calling his wife the c word in pubic?

For me, it's another count against him.

Copying a graphic has nothing to do with whether or not the account is set to private. In order to *know* for certain it's not (as you so clearly stated with the "see your underwear" comment), you would have to right click on the image, scroll down to properties, copy the URL, delete the image tag, thus leaving just the account name, and hit enter, at which point the entire album pops up if it's not set to private..

My album is private, and he was able to copy one of my gifs. One has nothing to do with the other.

It was an educated guess on my part.

I don't think that matters. I found out the hard way that the default setting for these accounts is public. Someone copied one of my graphics and used it in an effort to be an asshole. I just assume it isn't common knowledge about the public/private settings so if I'm in a good mood I say something.

Same thing happened to me. A real "jack" ass if you know what/who I mean.

So back to the original thread line.
What does it say about McCain calling his wife the c word in pubic?
For me, it's another count against him.

despite the appearant inability of folks to grasp this it totally depends on the context.

again according to the story his wife was giving him shit about going bald...if he said c@unt in a joking manner...he goes up in my opinion.

people who can't handle curse words about as troubling as those who can't handle liquor...

Sorry, but whether or not it actually matters, I'm calling bullshit on this one...

Speaking of which...I've been all over google trying to find a good bullshit animated emoticon but I've come up empty. I'm looking for something with a shovel and a pile if you know what I mean. Got anything like that?

Speaking of which...I've been all over google trying to find a good bullshit animated emoticon but I've come up empty. I'm looking for something with a shovel and a pile if you know what I mean. Got anything like that?

As a matter of fact, I do... But it's actually a smiley digging a hole...

many thanks Ravi.

I've switched it to private, although I don't really know what the real difference is.

2600b06c.gif

Not a whole lot of difference, but if you keep your album public and also use the same account for your real life photos, people on a message board could learn more of your PI than you would like them to know from whatever photos and photo titles you upload there. That's why when Ravi said your underwear was showing I half expected to see a real life manifold moonshot!

Not a whole lot of difference, but if you keep your album public and also use the same account for your real life photos, people on a message board could learn more of your PI than you would like them to know from whatever photos and photo titles you upload there. That's why when Ravi said your underwear was showing I half expected to see a real life manifold moonshot!

Well, I learned my lesson. I'm keeping my mouth shut from now on.

I'm not quite that stupid, geesh! I only had two personal photos on the sight and I deleted them before I started uploading emoticons.

I'm not quite that stupid, geesh! I only had two personal photos on the sight and I deleted them before I started uploading emoticons.

Don't get all huffy, now! Just trying to be helpful. Many people are that shtupid.

Forum List

Back