Book says McCain Called Wife a "C*nt"; McCain Does Not Deny It

c81d17bb.gif

despite the appearant inability of folks to grasp this it totally depends on the context.

again according to the story his wife was giving him shit about going bald...if he said c@unt in a joking manner...he goes up in my opinion.

people who can't handle curse words about as troubling as those who can't handle liquor...

Here's the original report:
Three reporters from Arizona, on the condition of anonymity, also let me in on another incident involving McCain's intemperateness. In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain's face reddened, and he responded, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you c*u*n*t." McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days.
From The Real McCain by Cliff Schecter
Seems like McCain would have said he was joking had that been the case.

When I read how McCain reddened and lost control in front of witnesses, I started to wonder why Cindy plastered on the makeup. The book also reported physical assaults by McCain on others.

Here's the original report:
Seems like McCain would have said he was joking had that been the case.

When I read how McCain reddened and lost control in front of witnesses, I started to wonder why Cindy plastered on the makeup. The book also reported physical assaults by McCain on others.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uke3oV7csCQ[/ame]

Provides a bit of background.

Be that as it may, context is everything.

No, your idea of context is attacking the questioner when the real issue is the answer to the question, or in this case, McCains failure to answer.

How does anything this minister had to say explain or change McCain's behavior?

No, your idea of context is attacking the questioner when the real issue is the answer to the question, or in this case, McCains failure to answer.

How does anything this minister had to say explain or change McCain's behavior?

He's NOT a minister:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives2/2008/05/020440.php

http://www.fbcwmem.org/

Response to the John McCain Town Hall Meeting

involving "Baptist minister Marty Parrish."

Marty Parrish is an inactive member of our church. He has never been a minister of this church. Please click the play button below to view a video response from our pastor, Dr. Ron Kirkland.

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUC*?

I don't care if he's a fuc*ing child molester or simply a moron like you. The only thing that matters is McCain's response to the question.

The fact that you have no facts really pis*es you off. :eusa_think:

The fact that you have no facts really pis*es you off. :eusa_think:

If you had any relevant facts, you wouldn't persist with your moronic attempts to distract attention away from the issue of McCain's nasty temper. Your attack the messenger strategy is pointless. McCain is the one running for President.

I'm not yelling because I'm pissed. I'm yelling because you appear to be too stupid to understand me, and I feel the need to penetrate your thick skull.

If you had any relevant facts, you wouldn't persist with your moronic attempts to distract attention away from the issue of McCain's nasty temper. Your attack the messenger strategy is pointless. McCain is the one running for President.

I'm not yelling because I'm pissed. I'm yelling because you appear to be too stupid to understand me, and I feel the need to penetrate your thick skull.

It may be that your message is just wrong. You blind partisanship is causing you to chase the wrong stories.

It may be that your message is just wrong. You blind partisanship is causing you to chase the wrong stories.

You've wasted all of this effort trying to smear someone just for asking a question, and you think I'm chasing the wrong stories? I was being kind when I called you a moron.

Sometimes, if people don't understand you, it's because you don't make any sense.

If a "nasty temper" is the worst thing anyone comes up with against McCain, I'll count us lucky to have him as a president.

Clinton is one of the most foul-mouthed, obnoxious politicians on the face of the planet. The fact that he didn't call Hillary names simply shows that he's afraid of her, and that they have an understanding.

He certainly spared no shit-slinging when it came to talking about Paula Jones or that blonde chick who turned on him.

Sometimes, if people don't understand you, it's because you don't make any sense.

If a "nasty temper" is the worst thing anyone comes up with against McCain, I'll count us lucky to have him as a president.

Clinton is one of the most foul-mouthed, obnoxious politicians on the face of the planet. The fact that he didn't call Hillary names simply shows that he's afraid of her, and that they have an understanding.

He certainly spared no shit-slinging when it came to talking about Paula Jones or that blonde chick who turned on him.
Even though we disagree, at least your post is relevant to the topic. Even the obligatory "Clinton did it" response (which is a typical right-wing distraction technique) was somewhat germane to the discussion. In contrast, Kathianne was doing nothing but pointless distraction by attacking the character of the questioner rather than focusing on the response to the question.

As to me not making sense: sorry I keep going over your head, but I can only dumb things down so far.
icon12.gif

Yup, I suggest you do some research on William the beloved and his reign before you complain about fascists and how and what the Secret Service and police details have done and been ordered to do.

As for calling his wife a C*nt, so what? You do not care one whit that Obama believes and why he would spend 20 years in a church with a pastor he supposedly does not believe in, BUT McCain, oh my god he called his wife a name. String him up.

i take it you are a single man? When a man calls his wife a c*nt, its beyond the typical name calling. I have been married forever my husband has said a lot of thing but the would never call me that. shows the man's lack of respect for his money.

Forum List

Back