Book of Mormon a bunch of crap?

Raised in Western NY near Hill Cumorah where this whole thing began....Smith was a con artist, just like L. Ron Hubbard, just like Muhammed, just like Saul/Paul.

You mean he never really found those "golden plates" that nobody else was allowed to see?

Many saw them. If you read it you’d know that because before the book starts 12 witnesses give their testimony
Sure they did......:eusa_whistle:
What makes the bible real?

The one and only true book of God, our Lord and saviour. All others are copy-cat phony spin-offs used to enslave, pillage and rape. Like the koran.
the same can be said of the bible. Copy cat, anyways.
It isnt very original...
No, the same can't be said of the Bible. The scribes were meticulous when copying scrolls. The Jewish scribes were painstakingly accurate. If there was one mistake on the proof reading, the entire scroll was trashed.
I assume you are christian? If so, how do you know? Your NT is so trashed from misrepresentations, you dont know what the hell they were saying. People that speak Hebrew laugh at you guys....
I was referring to the stories in the bible that were copies from older religions. Garden of Eden, chapters in proverbs, angels and demons (good vs evil) etc
The Original NT was written in Greek, not Hebrew. Perhaps you're confused today.
Yes, because christians dont study any parts of the Hebrew Bible :rolleyes:

Gads is TN sharing his ignorance again?

The devil seizes upon stupid people.
What do you disagree with?
Everything you say about the bible is nonsense. Everything. You obviously know nothing about it, and yet you blather on and on and on.
so you disagree that religions that predate the abrahamic religions didnt actually pre-date them? Or what? Can you be specific?
There is only one "Abrahamic religion". The One True Living God made a covenant with Abraham. Christians are "complete" Jews. Islam isn't an Abrahamic religion.

Everything you say about the bible is nonsense. Everything. You obviously know nothing about it, and yet you blather on and on and on.
so you disagree that religions that predate the abrahamic religions didnt actually pre-date them? Or what? Can you be specific?
There is only one "Abrahamic religion". The One True Living God made a covenant with Abraham. Christians are "complete" Jews. Islam isn't an Abrahamic religion.
Lol, of course they aint :rolleyes:

Raised in Western NY near Hill Cumorah where this whole thing began....Smith was a con artist, just like L. Ron Hubbard, just like Muhammed, just like Saul/Paul.

You mean he never really found those "golden plates" that nobody else was allowed to see?

Many saw them. If you read it you’d know that because before the book starts 12 witnesses give their testimony
The one and only true book of God, our Lord and saviour. All others are copy-cat phony spin-offs used to enslave, pillage and rape. Like the koran.
It isnt very original...
No, the same can't be said of the Bible. The scribes were meticulous when copying scrolls. The Jewish scribes were painstakingly accurate. If there was one mistake on the proof reading, the entire scroll was trashed.
I assume you are christian? If so, how do you know? Your NT is so trashed from misrepresentations, you dont know what the hell they were saying. People that speak Hebrew laugh at you guys....
I was referring to the stories in the bible that were copies from older religions. Garden of Eden, chapters in proverbs, angels and demons (good vs evil) etc
The Original NT was written in Greek, not Hebrew. Perhaps you're confused today.
You're changing your post now. You said Hebrews laugh at the NT. Now you not only look ignorant and foolish, you're looking like a liar.

You're just repeating what you read in secular media. Tell me why you believe Islam is an Abrahamic religion.

It isnt very original...
You're changing your post now. You said Hebrews laugh at the NT. Now you not only look ignorant and foolish, you're looking like a liar.
You are correct. I was wrong. I didnt explain myself clearly. But i clarified myself. So, do you have a comment now?

You're just repeating what you read in secular media. Tell me why you believe Islam is an Abrahamic religion.
Because they believe in the prophet abraham and his descendents

I understand that, but they're believing a lie. There is nothing in the Hewbrew scriptures about Islam or Mohammed. It's a lie. Sorry for being touchy, but I get lied to and played a lot.

I understand that, but they're believing a lie. There is nothing in the Hewbrew scriptures about Islam or Mohammed. It's a lie. Sorry for being touchy, but I get lied to and played a lot.
Ummm, thats because it was after...
im not lying or playing. Thats what makes them abrahamic religions. The same thing that makes judaism and christianity abrahamic.

Yes it is, and I do not consider myself a completed jew.

Show me how Islam is from Abraham.

Their religion is based on him and his descendents. They even believe in Jesus. Not all of the stories about him, but him nonetheless.

Their religion is based on him and his descendents. They even believe in Jesus. Not all of the stories about him, but him nonetheless.
omg.

I think we need to start a gofundme so TN can be sent to seminary and learn something about the Bible. He's obviously into it. I think the world will be served if we actually educate him about it.

I think we need to start a gofundme so TN can be sent to seminary and learn something about the Bible. He's obviously into it. I think the world will be served if we actually educate him about it.
Still waiting on what you disagree with.

omg.
Prove me wrong then. Ill wait.

There isn't any mention of Islam in the Scriptures. However, there are prophecies that the Messiah will come through Abraham. Islam is an invention of Mohammed.

Forum List

Back