Book of Mormon a bunch of crap?

I have mormon friends. Good people. Sincere. Sincerely wrong. Supposedly, an angel delivered a new gospel. I read in the first chapter of Galatians that even if an angel brings a different gospel than the one Paul preached to let him be accursed. The scriptures say the devil can appear as an angel of light. So how do we know the truth? The Holy Spirit and the Word. They must agree. Mormonism doesn't agree with Scripture.

My Bible is better than your Bible

I have mormon friends. Good people. Sincere. Sincerely wrong. Supposedly, an angel delivered a new gospel. I read in the first chapter of Galatians that even if an angel brings a different gospel than the one Paul preached to let him be accursed. The scriptures say the devil can appear as an angel of light. So how do we know the truth? The Holy Spirit and the Word. They must agree. Mormonism doesn't agree with Scripture.

My Bible is better than your Bible
That's not the point. The book of Mormon is a fraud. God gave us his Word and the book of Mormon doesn't line up with Scripture. Supposedly an angel delivered this new gospel to Smith. Have you read the first chapter of Galatians?

If you don't use the real Bible you are not real. Close the thread please.
What makes the bible real?
The bible is the Living Word. I used to believe the bible was just some religious book with some good sayings in it. When I was baptized by the Holy Spirit and filled with the Spirit the bible became alive to me. It was totally different.

The one and only true book of God, our Lord and saviour. All others are copy-cat phony spin-offs used to enslave, pillage and rape. Like the koran.
the same can be said of the bible. Copy cat, anyways.
It isnt very original...

I am no expert of course. Lol! I know mostly what I have learned. The others don't measure up.

The Bible is composed of 66 books by 40 different writers over 1500 years, yet it has one consistent storyline running all the way through, and it has just one ultimate author — God.

The one and only true book of God, our Lord and saviour. All others are copy-cat phony spin-offs used to enslave, pillage and rape. Like the koran.
It isnt very original...
There's so many versions, so many translations, so much added, so much left out....none of it original.

It isnt very original...
There's so many versions, so many translations, so much added, so much left out....none of it original.
so many parts of it copied from earlier religions..
We could go on lol

It isnt very original...
No, the same can't be said of the Bible. The scribes were meticulous when copying scrolls. The Jewish scribes were painstakingly accurate. If there was one mistake on the proof reading, the entire scroll was trashed.

It isnt very original...
False. The Bible is the most accurate history book on the planet. The scribes were painstakingly meticulous when copying Scripture to make sure no one like yourself and others could prove there were mistakes in copies.

It isnt very original...
False. The Bible is the most accurate history book on the planet. The scribes were painstakingly meticulous when copying Scripture to make sure no one like yourself and others could prove there were mistakes in copies.
That's why there's so many versions and translations, right? And so many interpretations....

Gads is TN sharing his ignorance again?

The devil seizes upon stupid people.

It isnt very original...
No, the same can't be said of the Bible. The scribes were meticulous when copying scrolls. The Jewish scribes were painstakingly accurate. If there was one mistake on the proof reading, the entire scroll was trashed.
I assume you are christian? If so, how do you know? Your NT is so trashed from misrepresentations, you dont know what the hell they were saying. People that speak Hebrew laugh at you guys....
I was referring to the stories in the bible that were copies from older religions. Garden of Eden, chapters in proverbs, angels and demons (good vs evil) etc

Raised in Western NY near Hill Cumorah where this whole thing began....Smith was a con artist, just like L. Ron Hubbard, just like Muhammed, just like Saul/Paul.

You mean he never really found those "golden plates" that nobody else was allowed to see?

Many saw them. If you read it you’d know that because before the book starts 12 witnesses give their testimony
Sure they did......:eusa_whistle:

It isnt very original...
I assume you are christian? If so, how do you know? Your NT is so trashed from misrepresentations, you dont know what the hell they were saying. People that speak Hebrew laugh at you guys....
I was referring to the stories in the bible that were copies from older religions. Garden of Eden, chapters in proverbs, angels and demons (good vs evil) etc
The Original NT was written in Greek, not Hebrew. Perhaps you're confused today.

Forum List

Back