Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Time for RLM. Redneck Lives Matter. What kind of building ?
Car bomb apparently
What are your sources? Never mind, I know how to use google. (Duckduckgo now)

Almost every news station on tv and the internet. Jesus Christ do we have to fly you to Nashville so you can examine?
GET THE FUCK OVER IT OLD HAG.

I WENT TO THE DAMN YOUTUBE VIDEO HE POSTED AND PASTED WHAT THE NEWS STATION SAID.

NOW GO AWAY

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious
Police have already stated it was intentional.

Explosion that causes that kind of mass damage is "not suspicious"? Lol
Gas explosion?
The damage looks to be blocks long. Highly unlikely to be gas
Well I hope it was just an accident but does not seem likely. I am sure we will know more as time passes. Hopefully not many people in the area at time of the blast.

Domestic terrorism.

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious

Gas explosion?
Well I hope it was just an accident but does not seem likely. I am sure we will know more as time passes. Hopefully not many people in the area at time of the blast.
3 reported injured but not critical thankfully

Domestic terrorism.

Gas explosion?
3 reported injured but not critical thankfully
Good!

Watching a blip about it... officials are puzzled by the location. There is really not much in this location, small businesses... couple restaurants.
In other words no apparent targets.
I am smelling a lone wolf nut who wanted some excitement, but didn't really want to hurt anyone. Thus... early-early morning on a holiday when everyone is closed.
In the end. They will find him. There are cameras everywhere today.

Domestic terrorism.

Gas explosion?

If you (anyone) were plotting to kill people the LEAST advantageous time to do it would be Christmas Day.

But why Nashville?
Nashville Hot Chicken

1608910512935.png

This is no surprise.

The ATF has dedicated all it's staff and resources to going after law abiding citizens for the last few months.

Meanwhile, not one agent has been assigned to domestic terrorism. They don't care.....they just want to go after law abiding American citizens

This is the result of a government that forgets it's purpose and instead chases political agendas. Massive incompetence. Dangerous incompetence.

This is one of those very rare times that I doubt it's an Islamic attack.
Half the country is praying they can pin it on the right, and half hoping they can pin it on the left
I just wanna pen it on who did it. Then relieve them of their freedom. Most Americans just want the right body to pin it on. Worst case scenario we pin it on the wrong person. Then you get double tragedy!

Forum List

Back