Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Early reports were that it came from an abandoned RV

Rented by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard

Not that the media will report this or any other possible truth

Then how do you have this info You cited no source

They never report the truth, and this is too fresh in the news for the lie to even have been crafted yet. The Iranian revolutionary guard has attacked multiple refineries in the USA not that the government will ever report the truth

This is one of those very rare times that I doubt it's an Islamic attack.
Half the country is praying they can pin it on the right, and half hoping they can pin it on the left

My guess it's the far right. Someone hoping to spark a civil war.
In AMERICA there is no FAR RIGHT. The true right doesnt do this. Although STEALING AN ELECTION give America no hope so maybe

With all the talk of states seceding and or a civil war, I'm thinking someone was hoping to be the one who sets it all off.

If someone wanted to start a civil war, that would have happened while the streets were crowded with people, which would have been later in the afternoon or tonight.
1608911577266.png

The word on the street is that it’s the good old boys who are protesting the lack of steel guitars being played at the Grand Ole Opry. I don’t blame them. Country Western music is almost dead today. Bring back real Country Western music and the Stars and Bars!

Or maybe it was just too much phosphate at the Rocket Fizz candy store.

Last edited:
Watching a blip about it... officials are puzzled by the location. There is really not much in this location, small businesses... couple restaurants.
In other words no apparent targets.
I am smelling a lone wolf nut who wanted some excitement, but didn't really want to hurt anyone. Thus... early-early morning on a holiday when everyone is closed.
In the end. They will find him. There are cameras everywhere today.
maybe a portable meth lab? i know those can explode!
i would think an RV would be a good place to put it. maybe he stopped off for a delivery.

I heard it was Russian. But I still want to see the Pee tapes.

Have you seen the Hunter Biden pee pee tapes

No, have you? I wanted to see the Trump PEE tapes that all the democrats say exist.
I did see the tape with Hunter getting a foot job and he couldn't get off, so he took matters into his own hands.
He was also smoking a "glass tube"....

The word on the street is that it’s the good old boys who are protesting the lack of steel guitars being played at the Grand Ole Opry. I don’t blame them. Country Western music is almost dead today. Bring back real Country Western music and the Stars and Bars!
1608911871190.png

Anyone check the whereabouts of Willie Nelson lately? :auiqs.jpg:
He is passed out on I-10

I heard it was Russian. But I still want to see the Pee tapes.

Have you seen the Hunter Biden pee pee tapes

No, have you? I wanted to see the Trump PEE tapes that all the democrats say exist.
I did see the tape with Hunter getting a foot job and he couldn't get off, so he took matters into his own hands.
He was also smoking a "glass tube"....

Hunter hunts ugly chinks for footies

View attachment 433298
Possible suspect?
Iran claims to have 400 targets ready in the event of a US attack (taskandpurpose.com)

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious

I think you better pay attention it's all over the tv and it was intentional the rv was loaded with explosives. Someone called police at 6 am and told them there was a suspicious vehicle downtown and when police got there they called the bomb squad and when the squad on the way the rv exploded. Sounds like someone wanted to kill cops.
Propane tank? My grandparent's travel trailer blew up decades ago when my grandma lit a cigarette, propane tank.....fortunately, they got out with minor burns.

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious

I think you better pay attention it's all over the tv and it was intentional the rv was loaded with explosives. Someone called police at 6 am and told them there was a suspicious vehicle downtown and when police got there they called the bomb squad and when the squad on the way the rv exploded. Sounds like someone wanted to kill cops.
Propane tank? My grandparent's travel trailer blew up decades ago when my grandma lit a cigarette, propane tank.....fortunately, they got out with minor burns.
LOL did propane tanks kill everyone murdered in Shitcago

......''different''' kind of ''terrorism'' = Christmas morning = not many people around, was there? usually they or he wants as much death as possible

Forum List

Back