Bombing in Downtown Nashville

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious
4rlsh5.jpg

Watching a blip about it... officials are puzzled by the location. There is really not much in this location, small businesses... couple restaurants.
In other words no apparent targets.
I am smelling a lone wolf nut who wanted some excitement, but didn't really want to hurt anyone. Thus... early-early morning on a holiday when everyone is closed.
In the end. They will find him. There are cameras everywhere today.
maybe a portable meth lab? i know those can explode!

This is one of those very rare times that I doubt it's an Islamic attack.
Half the country is praying they can pin it on the right, and half hoping they can pin it on the left

My guess it's the far right. Someone hoping to spark a civil war.

Get serious. Right-wing people tend to honor the birthday of the savior. I don't care how far-right someone is, they'd never do something like this on Christmas day.

Watching a blip about it... officials are puzzled by the location. There is really not much in this location, small businesses... couple restaurants.
I am smelling a lone wolf nut who wanted some excitement, but didn't really want to hurt anyone. Thus... early-early morning on a holiday when everyone is closed.
My guess would be it went off either late or early. Faulty timer? Or perhaps it was on a remote and the perp knew the police were inspecting the vehicle.

Someone didn't get what they asked for from Santa.

Domestic terrorism.
From their YouTube channel

The station also quoted officials as saying the explosion did not seem suspicious
Police have already stated it was intentional.

Explosion that causes that kind of mass damage is "not suspicious"? Lol
Gas explosion?
The damage looks to be blocks long. Highly unlikely to be gas
Well I hope it was just an accident but does not seem likely. I am sure we will know more as time passes. Hopefully not many people in the area at time of the blast.

If you (anyone) were plotting to kill people the LEAST advantageous time to do it would be Christmas Day.
This I agree. Does not mean who ever did it was smart though. The day it was done does lead me to believe it may have been an accident. I will let the pros figure it out before trying to guess though

The explosion happened on the front door of the AT&T central command switch center. The footage and pictures are showing a large red building that sustained most of the damage.

The explosion happened on the front door of the AT&T central command switch center. The footage and pictures are showing a large red building that sustained most of the damage.
Hell..maybe someone is pissed about high cable bills?

Hell..maybe someone is pissed about high cable bills?
Or the freaking horrendous customer service

Possibly an EX ATT employee that is PISSED OFF because his job got outsourced to India?

Half the country is praying they can pin it on the right, and half hoping they can pin it on the left

In AMERICA there is no FAR RIGHT. The true right doesnt do this. Although STEALING AN ELECTION give America no hope so maybe

With all the talk of states seceding and or a civil war, I'm thinking someone was hoping to be the one who sets it all off.

Possibly an EX ATT employee that is PISSED OFF because his job got outsourced to India?
2020 has given a lot of people motive

2020 has given a lot of people motive
You watch what is going to happen... It is coming.

.. ya know, if they had a problem, they could have just called customer service like I do.

. . . this seems. . . a bit of an extreme way to show their displeasure with AT&T. :heehee:

In AMERICA there is no FAR RIGHT. The true right doesnt do this. Although STEALING AN ELECTION give America no hope so maybe

With all the talk of states seceding and or a civil war, I'm thinking someone was hoping to be the one who sets it all off.

If someone wanted to start a civil war, that would have happened while the streets were crowded with people, which would have been later in the afternoon or tonight.

Forum List

Back