Boil a pan of water until the water disappears. Where does it go?

Thankfully only 6% of rdean type of people are into science. ... :eusa_pray:

I'm not a Republican.

Only Six Percent Of Scientists Are Republicans: Pew Poll

And apparently none of the rw's on this board.

Notice that all the rw posts are ignorant of basic science. Not surprising that not one of them understands the FACT that our planet is a closed system and what that means to our future.

LOL.

an example of a typical ignorant leftard and it's stupidity :cuckoo:

I'm giving Rdean points for that.. :thumbsup:

He got ONE of several conditions for it to snow.. Of course no snow occurs without a pressure differential conducive to building clouds, or a temperature differential to coax the moisture back out of the sky. NEITHER of those things happen by "just getting warmer".

In fact GWarming should mean that the surface and atmos are BOTH warming. And no great precipt increase is expected if that is the general LOCAL case. But weather isn't local.. Moves large distances.
Problem with tying snow to GWarming is how far SOUTH it's snowing this winter and that's not because of evaporation..

If evaporation from warming was the ONLY determinant for precipt. ---- Saudis would be dancing in daisies..
Good effort tho bud.. I'm truly in awe of the Democrat stranglehold on science knowledge..

I'm giving Rdean points for that.. :thumbsup:

He got ONE of several conditions for it to snow.. Of course no snow occurs without a pressure differential conducive to building clouds, or a temperature differential to coax the moisture back out of the sky. NEITHER of those things happen by "just getting warmer".

In fact GWarming should mean that the surface and atmos are BOTH warming. And no great precipt increase is expected if that is the general LOCAL case. But weather isn't local.. Moves large distances.
Problem with tying snow to GWarming is how far SOUTH it's snowing this winter and that's not because of evaporation..

If evaporation from warming was the ONLY determinant for precipt. ---- Saudis would be dancing in daisies..
Good effort tho bud.. I'm truly in awe of the Democrat stranglehold on science knowledge..

When that tsunami hit Japan the nuclear accident caused by it continues to warm the Pacific. The radiation levels on the US west coast are elevated, and starfish there are dying. There has been some speculation that the continued warming of the Pacific from that nuclear accident is what fed the drought in California, changed the jet stream, took the moisture up to Canada, and then down onto the southern United States. I suppose it is possible. But this planet has always had strange occurrences in weather. Remember the drought in the dust bowl completely ran people out of that area and that was long before nuclear accidents and carbon credits. Drastic and unusual weather patterns have occurred and will continue to occur. I am just getting damn tired of people like rdean whining that it is because I put gas in my car or boil water for a pot of soup. The US is not the only polluter and even if we were, records have not been kept long enough to show that any increase in global temperature is caused by man. What caused the last ice age? What industry? How many little old redhead women putting gas in their car and making soup caused that ice age?

Last edited:
Evaporation in the atmosphere is a crucial step in the water cycle. Water on Earth's surface will evaporate into the atmosphere as energy is absorbed by liquid water. Water molecules that exist in the liquid phase are free-flowing and in no particular fixed position. Once energy is added to water by heat from the sun, the bonds between the water molecules gain kinetic energy, or energy in motion. Once the gas, called water vapor or humidity, reaches the atmosphere, various types of clouds can form.

Evaporation - Evaporation Definition - Water Cycle

Once that water vapor is in the air and the vapor cools, it comes back down to earth as "rain". That stuff you need umbrellas for. If the temperature is too cold, it comes down as "snow".

Years ago, on the USMB I explained that same exact thing and one USMB member told me they weren't interested in "wild liberal theories".

To right wingers, if there is suddenly so much snow, then they believe the earth is getting colder. But think about the boiling water. Heat the water and where does it go? You can watch it turn to steam until eventually, it's gone. We can do that on our stove so we know it's true.

Do that in a small room, and the atmosphere becomes very moist. We call that a "steam room" and they are always "hot". Suddenly freeze that water in the atmosphere and it will turn to snow. Even in that small room.

But there has to be a lot of moisture in the air to make a lot of snow. And that means that somewhere, a lot of water was "heated up" which produced massive amounts of humidity. See? To get massive amounts of either rain or snow, you need massive amounts of humidity. Do you understand how that works? To get massive amounts of humidity, you need massive amounts of "warming". Is it clear? Do you see how it's all connected?

Tell me something, or prophet of idiocy, how hot was it before the snow got deep enough bury Boston under 900 meters of ice?

ice_sheets.png

I bet rdean worked on this post all night...............

LOL

Do not mock rderp too much. He is trying to share his massive sudden insight that when water evaporates it doesn't magically just disappear.

:lmao:

Steam. Water vapor. He is gonna blow a circuit.

Next up, he will be taught (and shows promising signs of being able to grasp) that upon reaching the freezing point, the liquid we call "water" can become a "solid." This might REALLY help his liberal tendency to pontificate all about Global Freezing. Er, I mean AGW. Err, check that. I mean, he will glom on to Global Climate Moderation.

Ah fuck it. No matter how we slice it, rderp will continue to be a laughingstock.

I bet rdean worked on this post all night...............

LOL

Do not mock rderp too much. He is trying to share his massive sudden insight that when water evaporates it doesn't magically just disappear.

:lmao:

Steam. Water vapor. He is gonna blow a circuit.

Next up, he will be taught (and shows promising signs of being able to grasp) that upon reaching the freezing point, the liquid we call "water" can become a "solid." This might REALLY help his liberal tendency to pontificate all about Global Freezing. Er, I mean AGW. Err, check that. I mean, he will glom on to Global Climate Moderation.

Ah fuck it. No matter how we slice it, rderp will continue to be a laughingstock.

:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back