Boehner is Gonna Fly Commercial

It has been a while since we had a presidential success.

In any case good for Boner.
I doubt that it will last long though.
or will he buy all the seats on the flight for security?

When he started crying during his speech the day after the slaughter in the House, my buddy turned to me and said "he just realized he'll never have to pay for another plane ticket for himself, his family, or his friends again."

I had to go to Best Buy the next day and buy a new laptop :)

I wonder if he'll find an airline with a tanning salon on board; the man looks like his make-up is always overdone.

"Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there." Eric Hoffer

I hope his schedule is public knowledge so Americans can avoid flying with him. Air travel is such a hassle already.

I wonder if he'll find an airline with a tanning salon on board; the man looks like his make-up is always overdone.

"Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there." Eric Hoffer

I am reminded of that wise old saying "It is better to say nothing, and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it.'

You can't criticize his decision to fly commercial, so you attack his 'tan'. Good grief, how pathetic.... and, how fucking funny, considering your Speaker looked permanently surprised - with all that Botox.

I hope his schedule is public knowledge so Americans can avoid flying with him. Air travel is such a hassle already.

Great idea. Be very helpful for America's enemies to know when, where and how he's traveling.
Odd that he'd endanger and discomfort American citizens.

I wonder if he'll fly coach?

I don't care if he flies coach or not. I care very much that he's decided not to use a fleet of Gulfstreams for him and his entourage. Must suck to have the other guys showing your heroes how to spend money appropriately.

He wont last long flying that way.

Nancy had to fly a little further than this guy.

Forum List

Back