Boehner is Gonna Fly Commercial

CON$ are such predictable hypocrites, they whine and cry about attacking Orange Man after they have been mercilessly attacking Pelosi for the last 4 years. :eusa_boohoo:

You are an ignorant asshole. No one was whining about the treatment of Speaker Elect Boehner. This thread was started to say he was going to fly commercial rather than in skanky asses private GulfStream
No one plays dumb better than CON$! :rofl:

link it then asshole. this thread, link a whine. otherwise we mock your moronic ass.

Originally Posted by California Girl
I am reminded of that wise old saying "It is better to say nothing, and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it.'

You can't criticize his decision to fly commercial, so you attack his 'tan'. Good grief, how pathetic.... and, how fucking funny, considering your Speaker looked permanently surprised - with all that Botox.
You are an ignorant asshole. No one was whining about the treatment of Speaker Elect Boehner. This thread was started to say he was going to fly commercial rather than in skanky asses private GulfStream

link it then asshole. this thread, link a whine. otherwise we mock your moronic ass.
Good grief! Don't you think you are milking the patented CON$ervative DUMB ACT just a wee bit too much?????? :rofl:

I am reminded of that wise old saying "It is better to say nothing, and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it.'

You can't criticize his decision to fly commercial, so you attack his 'tan'. Good grief, how pathetic.... and, how fucking funny, considering your Speaker looked permanently surprised - with all that Botox.

Good grief! Don't you think you are milking the patented CON$ervative DUMB ACT just a wee bit too much?????? :rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you call that whining? That skanky limousine liberal bitch was the whiner she just had to have a fucking aeroplane bigger and better than anyone elses. and yep, she can't close her fucking eyes either. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liberals try to follow.

Pelosi not only wasn't content with the private jet that the speaker preceeding her got, she demanded a bigger, much more expensive jet, at about $22,000/hr.

Why? Because like the Obamas she is a spoiled brat fucking bitch whom cares nothing about living in extravagance at taxpayers' money.

Boehner, on the other hand, isn't going to accept any type of private jet, he will fly commerical like common folks.

This shows class.

It shows that unlike the democrat leadership whom live in their ivory tower, and DEMAND the best of everything, and give the bill to the taxpayers, that Boehner doesn't act like those spoiled brats.

Last edited:
If he is serious about being fiscal conservative, he'll drive or at the very least fly the cheapest coach fare available.

If he is serious about being fiscal conservative, he'll drive or at the very least fly the cheapest coach fare available.

When you demonstrate one small cost saving by Pelosi with regard to her travel, we'll pay attention to the whining sound coming from the left. Until then - it's all just noise.

When you demonstrate one small cost saving by Pelosi with regard to her travel, we'll pay attention to the whining sound coming from the left. Until then - it's all just noise.
This isn't about Pelosi...it's about Boner. If you want to make the case that he isn't as bad as Pelosi, you go right ahead. Pelosi never made a big deal out of being a fiscal conservative. He did and does.

Suck it up.

If you're gonna quote me, do it properly or point out that you have altered my post for your own partisan point scoring.

Moron.

This isn't about Pelosi...it's about Boner. If you want to make the case that he isn't as bad as Pelosi, you go right ahead. Pelosi never made a big deal out of being a fiscal conservative. He did and does.

Suck it up.

Oh, I see. You don't understand what a 'fiscal conservative' actually means. Got it.

Carry on whining, Ravi.

Suck it up.

There is no such person by the name of Boner. You suck it up you ditzy DUmmie.

Suck it up.

Oh, I see. You don't understand what a 'fiscal conservative' actually means. Got it.

Carry on whining, Ravi.
No, that would be you...in both cases.

If you're gonna quote me, do it properly or point out that you have altered my post for your own partisan point scoring.

Moron.

You aren't smart enough to address the person to whom you are speaking?

Suck it up.

Carry on whining, Ravi.
No, that would be you...in both cases.

I have a firm grasp of the phrase, it appears that you struggle with it. Try not to be an idiot all your life, Ravi. It's such as waste.

Moron.

You aren't smart enough to address the person to whom you are speaking?

I did. I addressed Ed. It's not my problem if you can't understand that.

Oh, I see. You said Ed, if you are going to quote me,,, etc etc etc,, you must have removed it when I was not looking. I see.

I have no problem with him flying first class, it's not $22,000/hr like Pelosies chariot cost.

Forum List

Back