Boehner is Gonna Fly Commercial

Great idea. Be very helpful for America's enemies to know when, where and how he's traveling.
Odd that he'd endanger and discomfort American citizens.

I wonder if he'll fly coach?

I don't care if he flies coach or not. I care very much that he's decided not to use a fleet of Gulfstreams for him and his entourage. Must suck to have the other guys showing your heroes how to spend money appropriately.
I'd rather he fly Airforce One than endanger and discomfort Americans.

If he was really serious about saving taxpayer's money he'd drive.

:thup:

:rolleyes:

The cheapest flight (three stops, economy) is $161. Gas for a car that gets 20 mpg would cost $80.

We shall see if he puts his money where his mouth is...oops, I mean our money.

At least the libs can see the difference between class and classless.

I wonder if he'll find an airline with a tanning salon on board; the man looks like his make-up is always overdone.

"Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there." Eric Hoffer

I am reminded of that wise old saying "It is better to say nothing, and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it.'

You can't criticize his decision to fly commercial, so you attack his 'tan'. Good grief, how pathetic.... and, how fucking funny, considering your Speaker looked permanently surprised - with all that Botox.
CON$ are such predictable hypocrites, they whine and cry about attacking Orange Man after they have been mercilessly attacking Pelosi for the last 4 years. :eusa_boohoo:

Since I think part of the deal was that he was not going on the taxpayer dime, but was paying for his own tickets, if he decides to renege and fly first class on his own dime, the taxpayer is stil to the good on it.

And of course, Nancy's treatment of the service personel was a whole other issue as well. Flying commercial, Boehner can't get away with that kind of behavior.

I think it's a good start in trimming all the excess spending our government does. I think all government employees should fly commercial. Even if they fly first class, it's still cheaper than flying a private jet.

I wonder if he'll find an airline with a tanning salon on board; the man looks like his make-up is always overdone.

"Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there." Eric Hoffer

I am reminded of that wise old saying "It is better to say nothing, and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and confirm it.'

You can't criticize his decision to fly commercial, so you attack his 'tan'. Good grief, how pathetic.... and, how fucking funny, considering your Speaker looked permanently surprised - with all that Botox.
CON$ are such predictable hypocrites, they whine and cry about attacking Orange Man after they have been mercilessly attacking Pelosi for the last 4 years. :eusa_boohoo:

You are an ignorant asshole. No one was whining about the treatment of Speaker Elect Boehner. This thread was started to say he was going to fly commercial rather than in skanky asses private GulfStream

Odd that he'd endanger and discomfort American citizens.

I wonder if he'll fly coach?

I don't care if he flies coach or not. I care very much that he's decided not to use a fleet of Gulfstreams for him and his entourage. Must suck to have the other guys showing your heroes how to spend money appropriately.
I'd rather he fly Airforce One than endanger and discomfort Americans.

If he was really serious about saving taxpayer's money he'd drive.

:thup:

Ravi, you're impossibly stupid.

And I'm not sure driving is less expensive. I know when I've compared it for cross country trips, the plane ticket comes out cheaper. And the time saved! Time is money, too, you know.

You are an ignorant asshole. No one was whining about the treatment of Speaker Elect Boehner. This thread was started to say he was going to fly commercial rather than in skanky asses private GulfStream
No one plays dumb better than CON$! :rofl:

Forum List

Back