Pale Rider
alan1
Oddball
Newby

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe
theDoctorisIn
Bodecea

Could you further break that down into Libertarians, Neo-Cons, Conservatives, and Wingnuts?

Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Conservative mods:
Ringel - Moderate
Trajan - Leans slightly wingnut
Pale Rider - Wingnut, with a capital W
alan1 - Moderately wingnutty
Oddball - Bitter Ayn Rand Wingnut
Newby - Wingnut

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe - Moderate
theDoctorisIn - Moderate
Bodecea - Liberally Moderate
I can always count on you! :lol:

Congrats, Bodecea!

I think a proper hazing would be for everyone to start posting new threads in the wrong forums!
04.gif

Conservative mods:
Ringel
Trajan
Pale Rider
alan1
Oddball
Newby

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe
theDoctorisIn
Bodecea

Could you further break that down into Libertarians, Neo-Cons, Conservatives, and Wingnuts?

Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Conservative mods:
Ringel - Moderate
Newby - Wingnut

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe - Moderate
theDoctorisIn - Moderate

You've never been accused of being objective have you?

Conservative mods:
Ringel
Trajan
Pale Rider
alan1
Oddball
Newby

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe
theDoctorisIn
Bodecea

Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Conservative mods:
Ringel - Moderate
Newby - Wingnut

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe - Moderate
theDoctorisIn - Moderate

:laugh2:

ah the mistress of back handed compliments chimes in.....

Really? I thought it was pretty honest and straightforward. Given the abuse that Bo takes from one poster here in particular, she could easily be ugly, insulting and hateful in return, but isn't. I don't care for her politics either, but I've always been on good terms with her here and at another board. I think she will be fair when it comes to her mod duties.

Shameless... Need more chapstick?... :lol:

:)

peace...

How are those grapes? Sour? :lol:

Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Conservative mods:
Ringel - Moderate
Newby - Wingnut

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe - Moderate
theDoctorisIn - Moderate

Congrats, Bodecea!

I think a proper hazing would be for everyone to start posting new threads in the wrong forums!
04.gif

Start? Where have you been....... :lol:

Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Conservative mods:
Ringel - Moderate
Newby - Wingnut

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe - Moderate
theDoctorisIn - Moderate

Congrats, Bodecea!

04.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_shifty::eusa_eh::eusa_hand::eusa_angel:

Really? I thought it was pretty honest and straightforward. Given the abuse that Bo takes from one poster here in particular, she could easily be ugly, insulting and hateful in return, but isn't. I don't care for her politics either, but I've always been on good terms with her here and at another board. I think she will be fair when it comes to her mod duties.

peace...

You want to be a Mod @ the Twafflehouse?... :lol:

Or just Favored by them?... :thup:

peace...

Hate her political point of view, but she has never been one to be pointedly ugly, insulting, or hateful. Good choice. Welcome Bodecea. :)

Well, for starters, I certainly don't plan on sending out drunken e-mails to everyone in the middle of the night. Will do my best to follow TRUE conservative standards..."Less is better".

Well, for starters, I certainly don't plan on sending out drunken e-mails to everyone in the middle of the night. Will do my best to follow TRUE conservative standards..."Less is better".

You Obsess on a lot of people on Messageboards don't you Ricky... :lol:

peace...

peace...

peace...

Mal, Mal, Mal.......I do discuss politics on interwebs message boards. I don't engage in interwebs message board politics. There is a difference. Because of knowing that, I've never had to worry about mods in any form or fashion.

peace...

Mal, Mal, Mal.......I do discuss politics on interwebs message boards. I don't engage in interwebs message board politics. There is a difference. Because of knowing that, I've never had to worry about mods in any form or fashion.

I'd ask you about your Delusion, but it would be a waste of Bandwidth. :thup:

peace..

peace...

peace..

Wasted bandwidth seems to be no problem, you keep posting. I suggest Gleem to get that bitter taste out of your mouth.

peace..

Wasted bandwidth seems to be no problem, you keep posting. I suggest Gleem to get that bitter taste out of your mouth.

Says the Fecal Freak. ;)

peace...

BTw...just incase some of you are wondering....I did not sleep my way to this job, nor did I hi-jack a laptop.

That is all. ;)
Now that Gunny is gone, I don't think that is a requirement. :lol:

If only she was Obsessing on this Forum...

Excellent Fail at a Deflection though.

She's Accusing some very REAL People of Cheating on their Spouses but she's a Coward and this is how she Vents her Frustration about not being allowed into that Social Circle.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

BTw...just incase some of you are wondering....I did not sleep my way to this job, nor did I hi-jack a laptop.

That is all. ;)

She's Accusing some very REAL People of Cheating on their Spouses but she's a Coward and this is how she Vents her Frustration about not being allowed into that Social Circle.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

and i should care because ___________?

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

I am Certain that you shouldn't Care... And I Apologize that you Felt the need to ask based on my Observation of Mr. Gervais.

peace...

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

:eek: Don't you know? All the cool people are obsessed with Bodey.

Forum List

Back