Bodecea The newest Mod

A Permabanned Maggot... :thup:

But hey, she's got this gig now so... :lol:

:)

peace...

It's not hard to get permabanned at that place. Everyone knows they're nutz over there.

She was given more Rope than anyone in Seannity History. :thup:

peace...

I think you're seeing it differently than I did but ok. I didn't want to start talking about it here so I'll just drop it. I didn't want your version to stand tho and I realize you don't want mine to either.

Hate her political point of view, but she has never been one to be pointedly ugly, insulting, or hateful. Good choice. Welcome Bodecea. :)

ah the mistress of back handed compliments chimes in.....

Really? I thought it was pretty honest and straightforward. Given the abuse that Bo takes from one poster here in particular, she could easily be ugly, insulting and hateful in return, but isn't. I don't care for her politics either, but I've always been on good terms with her here and at another board. I think she will be fair when it comes to her mod duties.

so riddle me this meister....is bo the only new mod? i mean that would just be the exact definition of
token now wouldnt it?

are there really any limits on the number of mods you can have?

Conservative mods:
Ringel
Trajan
Pale Rider
alan1
Oddball
Newby

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe
theDoctorisIn
Bodecea

Could you further break that down into Libertarians, Neo-Cons, Conservatives, and Wingnuts?

Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Hate her political point of view, but she has never been one to be pointedly ugly, insulting, or hateful. Good choice. Welcome Bodecea. :)

ah the mistress of back handed compliments chimes in.....

Really? I thought it was pretty honest and straightforward. Given the abuse that Bo takes from one poster here in particular, she could easily be ugly, insulting and hateful in return, but isn't. I don't care for her politics either, but I've always been on good terms with her here and at another board. I think she will be fair when it comes to her mod duties.

Shameless... Need more chapstick?... :lol:

peace...

so riddle me this meister....is bo the only new mod? i mean that would just be the exact definition of
token now wouldnt it?

Conservative mods:
Ringel
Trajan
Pale Rider
alan1
Oddball
Newby

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe
theDoctorisIn
Bodecea

AHA!

A 2 to 1 conservative to liberal BIAS!

A-HA!

And did I mention "A-HA" yet?

This should actually be an a-ok mix since liberals think they are twice as smart as conservatives. :eusa_whistle:

token now wouldnt it?

Conservative mods:
Ringel
Trajan
Pale Rider
alan1
Oddball
Newby

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe
theDoctorisIn
Bodecea

Could you further break that down into Libertarians, Neo-Cons, Conservatives, and Wingnuts?

Thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Conservative mods:
Ringel - Moderate
Trajan - Leans slightly wingnut
Pale Rider - Wingnut, with a capital W
alan1 - Moderately wingnutty
Oddball - Bitter Ayn Rand Wingnut
Newby - Wingnut

Liberal mods:
Ave-Joe - Moderate
theDoctorisIn - Moderate