Bobby Jindal: I’m Holding Firm Against Gay Marriage

I don't understand why people are so scared of two males or females getting married, unless you're a religious nut or homophobic bigot.

You mean like the Islamists? Scared? scared of what? I notice there aren't too many "gay marriages" within ISIS, are there? Looks like your disagreement is with them, right?
What the fuck. :cuckoo:

Well, it's not rocket science. You, and those like you, claim that the "world supports the gays" (pun intended). Prove it.
The only people who don't support gays are religious extremists and homophobic bigots like yourself.

I don't understand why people are so scared of two males or females getting married, unless you're a religious nut or homophobic bigot.

You mean like the Islamists? Scared? scared of what? I notice there aren't too many "gay marriages" within ISIS, are there? Looks like your disagreement is with them, right?

Looks like you and ISIS have something in common, then.

Well, it's not rocket science. You, and those like you, claim that the "world supports the gays" (pun intended). Prove it.
The only people who don't support gays are religious extremists and homophobic bigots like yourself.

Ah, I see....so because I don't support perversion, I'm "Homophobic". Got it. But which is it? Am I a religious extremist or a homophobe? or Both?

Your opinion means less than nothing to me.

Ah, I see....so because I don't support perversion, I'm "Homophobic". Got it. But which is it? Am I a religious extremist or a homophobe? or Both?
Calling it perversion in a sense and being disgusted at the idea is homophobia. Couple it with religious fundamentalism, and you have a psychopath.

:lol:

It baffles me as to why you guys are so proud that you've got ISIS on your side when it comes to the gays.

Why else would you bring it up in every thread about gays?

Well, he is going against the majority of Americans (60%) who support gay marriage.

Of the other 40%, many are the "indifferent."

Keep failing on wedge issues Bobby.
No the majority of Americans do not support gay marriage. It is rogue activist judges who are for it overturning the will of state citizens who voted against it in overwhelming numbers.
Care to prove that?

I'm waiting for the proof of these stats.....not from MSNBC - but a REAL source.
Which stats? I want proof that " the majority of Americans do not support gay marriage"

Well, he is going against the majority of Americans (60%) who support gay marriage.

No the majority of Americans do not support gay marriage. It is rogue activist judges who are for it overturning the will of state citizens who voted against it in overwhelming numbers.
Care to prove that?

I'm waiting for the proof of these stats.....not from MSNBC - but a REAL source.
Which stats? I want proof that " the majority of Americans do not support gay marriage"

Such stats cannot be provided:

Same-Sex Marriage Support Reaches New High at 55

They're not. It's forcing others to acquiesce to and subsidize and grant adoption to that homo couple that is the issue. If the homos kept it to themselves as they say they want, no problem. But legal marriage forces everyone to be involved. Hypocrites.

They're not. It's forcing others to acquiesce to and subsidize and grant adoption to that homo couple that is the issue. If the homos kept it to themselves as they say they want, no problem. But legal marriage forces everyone to be involved. Hypocrites.
What is wrong with gay adoption? We have a shit load of un-adopted children and plenty of loving parents waiting..

I like Jindl...too bad his skin tone is dark. Regretgully, the teapers will NEVER allow a dot head negro to be POTUS.

:lol:

It baffles me as to why you guys are so proud that you've got ISIS on your side when it comes to the gays.

Why else would you bring it up in every thread about gays?
Teapers. Always talking about smaller government and less taxes.

Teapers...the ISIS of North America.

I admire the man for sticking to his guns. It's about damned time someone stood up for what they believe. And your stats are pure nonsense. I am NOT indifferent. I'm against - so there you go.
But the cause he is 'sticking to his guns' for is an unworthy cause at best, anti-American at its extreme.

There is no harm posed by marriage equality. No heterosexual marriages are at jeopardy. Denial of equal rights means everyone's rights are being denied. Marriage, in the eyes of the state, is a contract. If churches chose not to sanctify a marriage, it is then the province of that church, not contract law established by the state.

Can anyone demonstrate the actual harm that would befall this nation once the last 14 states accept marriage equality?
It is immoral and a threat to our traditional values. Same sex marriage is an abomination to society.

They would Never tell Islamic State what to do because IS might hurt them. Their courage NEVER goes beyond their mouths.

I admire the man for sticking to his guns. It's about damned time someone stood up for what they believe. And your stats are pure nonsense. I am NOT indifferent. I'm against - so there you go.
But the cause he is 'sticking to his guns' for is an unworthy cause at best, anti-American at its extreme.

There is no harm posed by marriage equality. No heterosexual marriages are at jeopardy. Denial of equal rights means everyone's rights are being denied. Marriage, in the eyes of the state, is a contract. If churches chose not to sanctify a marriage, it is then the province of that church, not contract law established by the state.

Can anyone demonstrate the actual harm that would befall this nation once the last 14 states accept marriage equality?
It is immoral and a threat to our traditional values. Same sex marriage is an abomination to society.
Neat opinion.

You are an abomination to our society.

So as they go, so should you.

ROFLMNAO! Yes... that's why the half dozen Leftists on the Federal Judiciary had to overturn THE LAW in 34 (That's a MAJORITY) states, defending the natural standards of marriage. Because MOST PEOPLE APPROVE OF IT.

LOL! You people are helpless.

Oh gosh, its the retard who lost his keyes. Someone get his white jacket ready pls.

Homosexuals have been adopting long before 'gay marriage'

Someone has to step up and adopt the children whose heterosexual parents have abandoned.

Says the man who tells us that "Negroes" are a threat because all Black men want to rape white women.

This is who sides with Bobby Jindal.

Forum List

Back