Bobby Jindal: I’m Holding Firm Against Gay Marriage

Gay marriage is gunna cause a lot of heart attacks for these old curmudgeons.

Get all your eating sticks of deep fried butter out of your system, slugs.

I don't understand why people are so scared of two males or females getting married, unless you're a religious nut or homophobic bigot.

You mean like the Islamists? Scared? scared of what? I notice there aren't too many "gay marriages" within ISIS, are there? Looks like your disagreement is with them, right?

Looks like you and ISIS have something in common, then.

Your opinion means less than nothing to me.

:lol:

It baffles me as to why you guys are so proud that you've got ISIS on your side when it comes to the gays.

Why else would you bring it up in every thread about gays?
Teapers. Always talking about smaller government and less taxes.

Teapers...the ISIS of North America.

That ain't gonna save ya scamp. When you idiots finally crank off the looming civil war, not a sngle one of you idiots are going to survive. And all of the "SEE THEY"RE JUST LIKE THEM" in the world is not going to change that.

If you presented any evidence of being bright enough to understand the distinction, I'd explain it to ya.

But ... sadly, ya don't.

Well, he is going against the majority of Americans (60%) who support gay marriage.

Of the other 40%, many are the "indifferent."

Keep failing on wedge issues Bobby.

I admire the man for sticking to his guns. It's about damned time someone stood up for what they believe. And your stats are pure nonsense. I am NOT indifferent. I'm against - so there you go.
But the cause he is 'sticking to his guns' for is an unworthy cause at best, anti-American at its extreme.

There is no harm posed by marriage equality. No heterosexual marriages are at jeopardy. Denial of equal rights means everyone's rights are being denied. Marriage, in the eyes of the state, is a contract. If churches chose not to sanctify a marriage, it is then the province of that church, not contract law established by the state.

Can anyone demonstrate the actual harm that would befall this nation once the last 14 states accept marriage equality?
It is immoral and a threat to our traditional values. Same sex marriage is an abomination to society.

Says the man who tells us that "Negroes" are a threat because all Black men want to rape white women.

This is who sides with Bobby Jindal.
Yes I am that man!

Well, he is going against the majority of Americans (60%) who support gay marriage.

I admire the man for sticking to his guns. It's about damned time someone stood up for what they believe. And your stats are pure nonsense. I am NOT indifferent. I'm against - so there you go.
But the cause he is 'sticking to his guns' for is an unworthy cause at best, anti-American at its extreme.

There is no harm posed by marriage equality. No heterosexual marriages are at jeopardy. Denial of equal rights means everyone's rights are being denied. Marriage, in the eyes of the state, is a contract. If churches chose not to sanctify a marriage, it is then the province of that church, not contract law established by the state.

Can anyone demonstrate the actual harm that would befall this nation once the last 14 states accept marriage equality?
It is immoral and a threat to our traditional values. Same sex marriage is an abomination to society.

Says the man who tells us that "Negroes" are a threat because all Black men want to rape white women.

Yes I am that man!
And you wonder why black people think their is a problem with racism in this country. Their is. And fuckers like you are fueling hatred.

You mean like the Islamists? Scared? scared of what? I notice there aren't too many "gay marriages" within ISIS, are there? Looks like your disagreement is with them, right?

It baffles me as to why you guys are so proud that you've got ISIS on your side when it comes to the gays.

That ain't gonna save ya scamp. When you idiots finally crank off the looming civil war, not a sngle one of you idiots are going to survive. And all of the "SEE THEY"RE JUST LIKE THEM" in the world is not going to change that.

If you presented any evidence of being bright enough to understand the distinction, I'd explain it to ya.

But ... sadly, ya don't.

Yeah, the great civil war, you and half a dozen inbreds shooting up a McDonald's over gay marriage.

But ... sadly, ya don't.

Yeah, the great civil war, you and half a dozen inbreds shooting up a McDonald's over gay marriage.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEES

Gay marriage is gunna cause a lot of heart attacks for these old curmudgeons.

Get all your eating sticks of deep fried butter out of your system, slugs.
ha! The government could put warning labels on gay marriage. "not healthy" or something. I'm sure Firefox would go along with that.

But ... sadly, ya don't.
Are any teapers available to translate this drivel?

No the majority of Americans do not support gay marriage. It is rogue activist judges who are for it overturning the will of state citizens who voted against it in overwhelming numbers.

'Rogue activist judges'? Um, dude.........gay marriage bans have lost 44 of 46 times. That's not an anomoly. That's not an errant judge with an agenda.

That's essentially judicial consensus. With 96% of rulings going one way. And 4% going the other.

And yes, the public supports gay marriage. Its not even close:

y0ffodnhgeejsgoevfw40w.png

With poll after poll after poll affirming roughly the same numbers. WIth support for gay marriage outpacing opposition by between 12 to 19 points. Among millenials, support outpaces opposition by 60 points. With opposition to gay marriage concentrated in old conservatives.

But ... sadly, ya don't.
Are any teapers available to translate this drivel?

I don't speak word salad.

But ... sadly, ya don't.
If there was this civil war youre dreaming about, youll be hard pressed to do any good in your little room with padded white walls and a drool cup strapped to your adams apple

But ... sadly, ya don't.
If there was this civil war youre dreaming about, youll be hard pressed to do any good in your little room with padded white walls and a drool cup strapped to your adams apple

Is this the same civil war where Keyes supports the Negro being sent back to their native lands?

and I suppose you hold Jindal responsible for that.

Of course you do.

But ... sadly, ya don't.

Keyes, your 'evidence' is just your personal rants. There will be no civil war. You're an elderly geezer who isn't going to be fighting. And the war aged folks overwhelmingly support gay marriage.

No millennial is going to fight or kill anyone because YOU don't like gay marriage. They've simply got no skin in the game. And you're not willing to bleed for your 'civil war'. Leaving what you have now: empty rhetoric.

Anti gay marriage = curmudgeon.

But I somehow doubt Jindal, like Obama, is anti gay marriage. Hes smarter than at least THAT.

His base needs him to be against it sort of like Obama needed some of those independents who were against it...so was against it.

No pragmatic human is against gay marriage. Not 1.

But ... sadly, ya don't.

Keyes, your 'evidence' is just your personal rants.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

That ain't gonna save ya scamp. When you idiots finally crank off the looming civil war, not a sngle one of you idiots are going to survive. .

Look at you- another faux Conservative champing for civil and the murder of everyone who disagrees with you.

You are not just a loon- you are a murderous loon.

Forum List

Back