Bob Beckel in rehab for painkillers

if it were not for republicans or FOX, I would never have known who Colmes, or Juan were either.... did any of these guys ever represent the left, on any of the other network political shows, previous to working for Fox News as supposed representatives of the Left?

I admit, just a little over a decade ago, I didn't even know what politics was, didn't vote but once right out of high school previously, didn't care, just wanted to do the best job I could do, at work and with my career, and be the best wife I could be, at home, so I had little time for any of this nonsense that I am (sadly) engrossed in now....but now I don't work for a living outside of the home, so I have all the time in the world to try to read and catch up on the last 35 years or so that I missed out on....and I have made a lot of progress on the 'catch up'...(Oh JOY!, not!)

But seriously, I've never heard of any of these people that are suppose to represent the left, on Fox News Channel....at least have not seen them on other channels that do 'represent' primarily the left, the past 10 plus years?
Your last paragraph especially should be telling to anyone paying attention.

I respect Beckel. I believe he is an honest broker on the liberal side. I wish him the best.

Leftists on Fox News are always well loved by the audience, Juan Williams, Alan Colmes, and Beckel. There's no chance if any conservative were on MSNBC they would even get a token of tolerance from the Left.
Bob is OK for a Liberal as he is not a Far Left Lunatic but Colmes and Juan..........I would tie those two twats in a knot and throw them off the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
I hated Juan since the day he attacked Anne Romney calling her a corporate wife. He keeps coming up with insane, idiotic rants just to keep up the act, but sometimes he's just an asshole.
Hate...[emoji38] finally the Catholic cult member teaper admits what he is.
They always come out of the closet...eventually.
That comment is a good example of what Beckel would NOT say. He doesn't [paint everyone with the same broad brush. He just doesn't say stupid things.

if it were not for republicans or FOX, I would never have known who Colmes, or Juan were either.... did any of these guys ever represent the left, on any of the other network political shows, previous to working for Fox News as supposed representatives of the Left?

I admit, just a little over a decade ago, I didn't even know what politics was, didn't vote but once right out of high school previously, didn't care, just wanted to do the best job I could do, at work and with my career, and be the best wife I could be, at home, so I had little time for any of this nonsense that I am (sadly) engrossed in now....but now I don't work for a living outside of the home, so I have all the time in the world to try to read and catch up on the last 35 years or so that I missed out on....and I have made a lot of progress on the 'catch up'...(Oh JOY!, not!)

But seriously, I've never heard of any of these people that are suppose to represent the left, on Fox News Channel....at least have not seen them on other channels that do 'represent' primarily the left, the past 10 plus years?
Your last paragraph especially should be telling to anyone paying attention.
That is because they are employees of Fox. They are not independent writers, commentaries or analysts. They do not make their careers in politics.

Holy shit! Nutters love Bob Beckel? That's so odd! I wonder why?
That the Teapers love him should be very telling.
Why?
Proof positive that he's not a liberal.
Obviously, you don't watch him. He is a good representative for the left. He prepares a good debate. He believes in what he says. I just don't believe in the same ideologue, but he makes his case well. Sometimes I agree with him and it is a liberal view. That is what makes him a valuable asset for the left. And when the left has screwed up, he doesn't spin it, he tells it like it is.

That is why Hannity is a terrible representative for the right. He can't be the honest broker Beckel is. Hannity is all GOP is right when it is not. Hannity is losing viewers while Beckel is gaining respect on Fox.

Jackson, a self proclaimed hater of all things left of Raygunn is commending the "leftist" Bob Beckel.

Nuff sed.

Beckel's opinions are irrelevant.
He's a well known misogynist. Which makes him a fucking thug. Whatever his politics are.
He'll never 'dry out'.
He's the poster-boy of the typical angry 'dry-drunk'.

I wonder if the Left will forever hold this against him like they did for Rush Limbaugh?

Addiction to pain killers is very common. It only becomes an issue when it happens to somebody famous.
Came in to post this.

Did Beckel ever call Rush a "Fat Drug Addict?"

After my surgery last week I'm now on mild pain medication, the effects of which are SO SUBTLE, that I can't even IMAGINE I'd get addicted to them but hey, you never know.

I wonder if the Left will forever hold this against him like they did for Rush Limbaugh?

Addiction to pain killers is very common. It only becomes an issue when it happens to somebody famous.
Came in to post this.

Did Beckel ever call Rush a "Fat Drug Addict?"

After my surgery last week I'm now on mild pain medication, the effects of which are SO SUBTLE, that I can't even IMAGINE I'd get addicted to them but hey, you never know.
No, the Left did. Bob Beckel has class, something the Left will never have and will never understand when they see it.

These teaper hypocrites are killing me with laughter.

First of all...if you go to ANY FNC chat room....they DESPISE Beckel and call for hm to be fired all of the time....as said by that racist whore, drunkpussylover. The only reason they aren't calling him out for being a straight up, weak minded drug addict s because of Rush Limbaugh and because Beckel is white. If it weren't for Rush...or if Beckel were black...:LMAO:

Now, these hypocrites are trying to make it sound like anyone who takes a pain pill will become addicted...THAT IS NOT TRUE!

The truth is, pain pill abuse is big among white trash...and that is why they are defending it. They are enabling these white savages to get deeper into their addictions by excusing them.

And of course, teapers love Law and Order....drug abuse is illegal...for whatever reason, they don't care that Limbaugh and Beckel are criminals.

What a bunch of racist buffoons. Teapers are pathetic.

That's a hell of a rant Nutz, yer all over the map! Took me a few times reading it to sort it out.

Do you see EVERYTHING through "teaper colored glasses"?

That's a hell of a rant Nutz, yer all over the map! Took me a few times reading it to sort it out.

Do you see EVERYTHING through "teaper colored glasses"?
Only on teaper hate sites.

But it s the truth...and you know it. Are you addicted to pain pills after your surgery? No excuse...Beckel is a criminal and weak minded drug addict. From his alcoholism to this...how can he be defended as anything else but a drug addict POS.

Who is Beckel and are we Liberals suppose to know him? Maybe I am too young? (that would be a first, lol)

Regardless, I wish him well with his recovery.

And how is he suppose to represent the "left" when people like me don't even know who he is?
"People like you", meaning ignorant and uninformed? Beckel is a well-established liberal who has been in politics for around 40 years. He ran Walter Mondale's presidential campaign against Ronald Reagan in 1984. He's been a columnist and political commentator on various networks for many years. If you've never heard of him that speaks to your lack of political knowledge.

Forum List

Back