Bob Beckel in rehab for painkillers

Beckel is a token liberal on Fox and an admitted substance abuser. You could call them painkillers to be polite. The fact is that the post belongs in the media forum and nobody really cares about Beckel anyway.

I like Bob, and he's the sort of liberal who isn't afraid to be friends with conservatives...I get that, but he does a great job of standing by his convictions without letting it interfere with the friendships he's developed. I don't spend a lot of time with my real life liberal friends and family discussing politics, but it's always encouraging to see other people being able to disagree respectfully.:thup:

I like Bob, and he's the sort of liberal who isn't afraid to be friends with conservatives...I get that, but he does a great job of standing by his convictions without letting it interfere with the friendships he's developed. I don't spend a lot of time with my real life liberal friends and family discussing politics, but it's always encouraging to see other people being able to disagree respectfully.:thup:
Beckle was never respectful.

I respect Beckel. I believe he is an honest broker on the liberal side. I wish him the best.

Leftists on Fox News are always well loved by the audience, Juan Williams, Alan Colmes, and Beckel. There's no chance if any conservative were on MSNBC they would even get a token of tolerance from the Left.

Beckle was never respectful.

I like his style...he's not a fucking kiss ass, but when push comes to shove, he'd have the back of his buds even if he doesn't agree with their perspectives.

So that's why his behavior was so bizarre. I joined a nationwide group that was working to get him off the Five. His abuse and profanity was so over the top it's a wonder the other hosts didn't just order him off the set.

The guy has to sit there and listen to raving lunatics like Bolling Guilfoyle and Perino for a living.....cut the man some slack....
He didn't have to listen to anyone. He could have quit and gone to work for MSNBC.

I respect Beckel. I believe he is an honest broker on the liberal side. I wish him the best.

Leftists on Fox News are always well loved by the audience, Juan Williams, Alan Colmes, and Beckel. There's no chance if any conservative were on MSNBC they would even get a token of tolerance from the Left.
MSNBC has Rightists on all the time, including the former head of the RNC as a regular.

MSNBC has Rightists on all the time, including the former head of the RNC as a regular.

The reason why a lot of people watch Fox News is because they have differing opinions debating. You rarely have that on MSLSD. It's just a bunch of snarky liberals feeding you propiganda.

Michael Steele? Why can't they get a conservative?

I absolutely disagree with his political ideas but hey! back surgery is no picnic!

Bob Beckel has recovered in the past from other addictions I am sure he will beat this one too.

I wish him all the best.

I have had some lower back problems over the years never so bad I have had to have surgery but anyone who has ever had back pain knows how bad that is and you will do just about anything to stop the pain. I wish him well and hope he makes a speedy recovery.

So that's why his behavior was so bizarre. I joined a nationwide group that was working to get him off the Five. His abuse and profanity was so over the top it's a wonder the other hosts didn't just order him off the set.
Good to know FNC ignored your KKK group, you racist bitch.

Forum List

Back