Bob Beckel in rehab for painkillers

Who is Beckel and are we Liberals suppose to know him? Maybe I am too young? (that would be a first, lol)

Regardless, I wish him well with his recovery.

And how is he suppose to represent the "left" when people like me don't even know who he is?

I notice a lot of conservatives wishing the man well in his struggle, and liberals dropping by to be hateful hypocrites as usual.

I respect Beckel. I believe he is an honest broker on the liberal side. I wish him the best.

Leftists on Fox News are always well loved by the audience, Juan Williams, Alan Colmes, and Beckel. There's no chance if any conservative were on MSNBC they would even get a token of tolerance from the Left.
Bob is OK for a Liberal as he is not a Far Left Lunatic but Colmes and Juan..........I would tie those two twats in a knot and throw them off the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.

I respect Beckel. I believe he is an honest broker on the liberal side. I wish him the best.

Leftists on Fox News are always well loved by the audience, Juan Williams, Alan Colmes, and Beckel. There's no chance if any conservative were on MSNBC they would even get a token of tolerance from the Left.
Bob is OK for a Liberal as he is not a Far Left Lunatic but Colmes and Juan..........I would tie those two twats in a knot and throw them off the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.

Juan must have done something right...both of his sons are conservatives.:D

Who is Beckel and are we Liberals suppose to know him? Maybe I am too young? (that would be a first, lol)

And how is he suppose to represent the "left" when people like me don't even know who he is?
If it means anything to you I'm pretty sure Bob doesn't know who you are either.

I hated Juan since the day he attacked Anne Romney calling her a corporate wife. He keeps coming up with insane, idiotic rants just to keep up the act, but sometimes he's just an asshole.

I presume that you would place yourself in the category of people who wouldn't consider themselves political junkies...he's been around for a long time.

I hated Juan since the day he attacked Anne Romney calling her a corporate wife. He keeps coming up with insane, idiotic rants just to keep up the act, but sometimes he's just an asshole.
What I don't like about Juan is his incessant whining about everyone being racist. And Colmes is the World Champion Ass Kisser for the Democrat Party.

Hate...:lol: finally the Catholic cult member teaper admits what he is.

If it means anything to you I'm pretty sure Bob doesn't know who you are either.
hahahahahahaha!

thank you for the good chuckle blackhawk! :lol:

So that's why his behavior was so bizarre. I joined a nationwide group that was working to get him off the Five. His abuse and profanity was so over the top it's a wonder the other hosts didn't just order him off the set.

The guy has to sit there and listen to raving lunatics like Bolling Guilfoyle and Perino for a living.....cut the man some slack....
He didn't have to listen to anyone. He could have quit and gone to work for MSNBC.

Someone's gotta be the porch non reactionary on that panel.......I doubt the line to take Ailes' shekels for that role was very long....

and heaven forfend that they should actually get someone ready to gob smack Dana Perino....

hahahahahahaha!

thank you for the good chuckle blackhawk! :lol:
It's what I do.

I was watching Mclaughlin Group back when most of the drooling FOX set were seeking their edification from reruns of Three's Company......Read 5 daily newspapers regularly before the Internet, paying particular attention to editorials and opinions......

Never heard of Beckel....

if it were not for republicans or FOX, I would never have known who Colmes, or Juan were either.... did any of these guys ever represent the left, on any of the other network political shows, previous to working for Fox News as supposed representatives of the Left?

I admit, just a little over a decade ago, I didn't even know what politics was, didn't vote but once right out of high school previously, didn't care, just wanted to do the best job I could do, at work and with my career, and be the best wife I could be, at home, so I had little time for any of this nonsense that I am (sadly) engrossed in now....but now I don't work for a living outside of the home, so I have all the time in the world to try to read and catch up on the last 35 years or so that I missed out on....and I have made a lot of progress on the 'catch up'...(Oh JOY!, not!)

But seriously, I've never heard of any of these people that are suppose to represent the left, on Fox News Channel....at least have not seen them on other channels that do 'represent' primarily the left, the past 10 plus years?

if it were not for republicans or FOX, I would never have known who Colmes, or Juan were either.... did any of these guys ever represent the left, on any of the other network political shows, previous to working for Fox News as supposed representatives of the Left?

I admit, just a little over a decade ago, I didn't even know what politics was, didn't vote but once right out of high school previously, didn't care, just wanted to do the best job I could do, at work and with my career, and be the best wife I could be, at home, so I had little time for any of this nonsense that I am (sadly) engrossed in now....but now I don't work for a living outside of the home, so I have all the time in the world to try to read and catch up on the last 35 years or so that I missed out on....and I have made a lot of progress on the 'catch up'...(Oh JOY!, not!)

But seriously, I've never heard of any of these people that are suppose to represent the left, on Fox News Channel....at least have not seen them on other channels that do 'represent' primarily the left, the past 10 plus years?

so then

what are you doing in a political forum?

I know several people who ended up addicted to Roxies or Oxy after surgery. Opiate analgesics are very addictive. If somebody is taking them for several months they will most likely become addicted.

Meh, just another weak minded person who can't control himself. No sympathy here. He and Rush can have some pill parties now .

At least Beckel was man enough to get help where Limbaugh had to get caught.
Idiot ^^^. Your statement shows you are ignorant and a dope.

Here is some info on Beckel and Williams

Bob Beckel -
In 1977, he joined the U.S. Department of State and became the youngest deputy assistant Secretary of State (Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Congressional Relations) for the Carter administration, helping to shepherd the Panama Canal Treaty to ratification;[6][11] and the following year was appointed Special Assistant to the President for congressional liaison, working on Salt II and Mideast treaties.[6][12]

Beckel was the campaign manager for Walter Mondale's 1984 presidential campaign.[13] During that campaign he became known as the man who effectively wrapped the Wendy's slogan "Where's the beef?" around Gary Hart,[6][7] Mondale's opponent for the Democratic nomination.

In late 1984, he formed the consulting firm Bob Beckel & Associates, or BBA, which was succeeded in 1985 by Beckel–Cowan, described by Robert G. Kaiser in the Washington Post as "a pioneering 'grass roots' lobbying firm whose specialty was building support for policy ideas—or creating the appearance of it—around the country. This was the art form that came to be known as 'Astroturf'lobbying, since the grass-roots sentiments being expressed were not entirely natural."[14]

Beckel managed Alan Blinken's 2002 Senate campaign until he was dismissed after being targeted for extortion by a prostitute.[15] He made a brief appearance as himself on the Season 8 premiere of 24 in a mock debate with fellow Fox News Analyst Monica Crowley.
Bob Beckel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Juan Williams-

Juan Antonio Williams....... is a Panamanian-born American journalist and political analyst for Fox News Channel. He also writes for several newspapers including The Washington Post, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal and has been published in magazines such as The Atlantic Monthly and Time. He was a senior news analyst for National Public Radio (NPR) from 1999 until October 2010. At The Washington Post for 23 years, Williams has worked as an editorial writer, op-ed columnist, White House correspondent and national correspondent. He is a "registered Democrat".[2]

Juan Williams - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

-----------------

They both represent the left viewpoint on various Fox News programs and often quite vociferously.

so then

what are you doing in a political forum?
uhhhh, I answered that in my post Skye....read above! ;)

Meh, just another weak minded person who can't control himself. No sympathy here. He and Rush can have some pill parties now .

At least Beckel was man enough to get help where Limbaugh had to get caught.
Idiot ^^^. Your statement shows you are ignorant and a dope.
Drug addict...weak minded person who has no self control. Of course, if Beckel were a Negro...you would justify the police shooting him in the back because he had an addiction.

Fuckng teAper hypocrite.

Forum List

Back