Blue wave coming this November 2018

Comrade?
We're not Russians. That would be the GOP.

You are Communists, comrade. You are puppets of the Chinese Communist government.

Fucking Diane Feinstein is a Chinese spy.

DERP

And you traitors wonder why normals don't trust the lying fuck leftist press..

{Just 13 percent of Democrats have confidence in Putin, the poll found. And while 61 percent of Democrats consider Russia a major national security risk, only 36 percent of Republicans do, the poll of 1,505 adults conducted from Feb. 16 to March 15 found. The poll had a margin of error of 3 percentage points.}

That is NOT confidence in Putin, that is accessing the threat.

Our biggest threat, among grown ups, is China, those who own your filthy traitor party.

Next, the GOP will be cheering the Russian Mafia.

MA FEE AH
MA FEE AH
MA FEE AH

To the tune of lock her up.

Deantard, you truly are the dumbest person on the board.
You make one ignorant comment after another and then you have the nerve to call me stupid?
Hilarious!
Diane Feinstein the Chinese spy? So what is she the Jewish Chinese spy? hilarious!
The things Republicans make up. No one else could possibly come up with the weirdest stuff.
Diane Feinstein has a Chinese spy working for her, idiot.

Diane Feinstein has sold access to the U.S. Government to China, which has made her and her crook of a husband filthy rich.

She has sold China a voice on the Senate Intelligence committee. She is and has been for decades on the payroll of Beijing.

{
In May 2000, Feinstein lobbied for making permanent normal trading relations with China, a measure that ultimately passed, and helped pave the way for its entrance into the World Trade Organization, which Feinstein also supported. At the time, a spokesperson for Feinstein indicated that her husband had divested of his last holdings in mainland China in 1999. But Blum’s stake in another Newbridge Capital Asia fund, which contained investments in China, belied that assertion.

Meanwhile, in the years leading to the passage of that legislation, Blum’s Newbridge Capital reportedly invested more than $400 million into East Asian businesses, at least $90 million of which was “invested in companies whose profits are pegged to the burgeoning mainland China market, according to the companies themselves,” and several of which were partly owned or founded by the Chinese government. If nothing else, Blum still stood to profit handsomely from management fees for these portfolios.

Defense companies in which Blum’s firms were invested signed billions of dollars in military contracts approved by Feinstein’s committee.
Such investments in Chinese assets continued. In 2004, Newbridge Capital purchased an 18 percent stake in Shenzhen Development Bank, the first time a foreign company took effective control of a Chinese lender. From 2001 to 2005, Feinstein served as chair of the Senate Military Construction Appropriations Committee. During this time, defense companies in which Blum’s firms were invested signed billions of dollars in military contracts approved by Feinstein’s committee.

This suggests a parallel pattern in the Feinstein family’s political and business dealings that adversaries like China surely could have sought to exploit. When pressed on conflicts of interest, however, on multiple occasions Feinstein has flippantly responded by rhetorically asking what she could do to satisfy those raising the issue, short of getting divorced.

Feinstein’s husband has stressed that his ties to the Dalai Lama and criticism of Chinese human rights violations would never have helped him curry favor with the Chinese, and maintained no conflict of interest between his wife’s position and his investments.

The senator recently co-sponsored the Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act of 2018 (FIRRMA), incorporated into the pending National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which gives the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States greater oversight over foreign transactions, geared in part towards China’s malign efforts to gain valuable technology and steal intellectual property. But provisions penalizing sanctions-violating Chinese telecommunications company ZTE were stripped from the NDAA at the Trump administration’s urging.

Interestingly, perhaps anticipating future troubles (the House Intelligence Committee would first warn that ZTE posed national security risks in 2012), in October 2011, ZTE hired its first in-house lobbyist: None other than former Feinstein aide Peter Ruffo, a position it appears he still holds today.}

Feinstein’s Ties To China Go Way Deeper Than An Alleged Office Spy

She is quite simply, a Chinese spy.

Should be interesting to revisit this thread in a few months.

I think the Democrats will take the House, but I don't think they can take the Senate.

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November.

35 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements and will not be seeking reelection in November. The 18th District of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican strong hold and big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, elected a Democrat, Connor Lamb, for the first time in decades. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat governors. 15 state house seats in Virginia were up for grabs, Democrats winning all of them, and 11 of those seats went to women. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen. A State Supreme court position in Wisconsin was won by a Democrat woman. They found that she won a dozen rural counties that are normally won by Republicans. The 10th district state house seat in Wisconsin was lost to a Democrat for the first time in 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan quits. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in Texas. TED CRUZ is up for reelection facing a 30/40% Hispanic voting population there, and his Democrat opponent Beto O:Rouke is now within 3 points and is outfunding Cruz. These books, Russian Roulette, A Higher Loyalty & Fire and Fury, remain as top sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. Russia investigation in the nightly news every night, and one sex scandal after another. Mitch McConnell stated he knows there is a storm coming but can't tell if it's a cat 3, 4 or 5. Then these massive protests that have never before been seen in this nation, spell a disaster for Republicans all across this country in November.
O'Rourke stomps Cruz in latest round of fundraising
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
Scott Walker on Twitter
McConnell on midterms: 'We don't know whether it's going to be a Category 3, 4 or 5'
A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018
How Democrats Are Working to Build Statewide Victory

The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st Woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
downing-street-protest-3.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

March for our lives protests held on March 18, 2018.
march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Also going on in 800 cities across this nation.

A sleeping giant has been awoken. It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath.

I am not holding my breath, I am giving you statistics on these special elections, with verifiable links.There is no guess work in election results.

The entire point is Democrats are winning in places they normally don't win. In more competitive states and districts it's going to get ugly for Republicans seeking re election or new seats.

The alt right will be awash in tears and recrimination after the election.

It is going to be so sweet: Trump so not winning.
TRUTH is making its way through all the clutter and propaganda. Red wave is growing and moving fast. >> November 2018.

th
th

They already have a red wave in Florida.

It's call algae. It's normally a natural event but Republicans want to add to it and make all the water and all the air and all the land filthy. Don't ask me why. I've heard many Republicans have children. Why they want to leave their children a devastated country has been unclear to me. What is this fascination with filth?

Florida is very capable of turning blue, it's done it in the past. I believe they consider it a swing state.

Not this time, cupcake. Democrats cheese done went and slid off'n their crackers. ;)

Way too many Americans in any state for Democrats to win much this time.

PS: 200K more Republicans turned out for Florida primaries, not to mention the party-switching going on.

200k, are there 200,000 people in your town?

Florida Election Results 2018: Live primary map by county

Some of the rep elections look scary, I may have to wear a Toro signature for a month.

Last edited:
Should be interesting to revisit this thread in a few months.

I think the Democrats will take the House, but I don't think they can take the Senate.

The Senate is unlikely but not impossible. I think the House will go to Democrats, and then I'll give Trump 6 months after that, as the new majority in the house 1st order of business will be to start open, public hearings and testimony on the Russian investigation. At that point no one will be able to protect Trump.

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November.

35 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements and will not be seeking reelection in November. The 18th District of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican strong hold and big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, elected a Democrat, Connor Lamb, for the first time in decades. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat governors. 15 state house seats in Virginia were up for grabs, Democrats winning all of them, and 11 of those seats went to women. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen. A State Supreme court position in Wisconsin was won by a Democrat woman. They found that she won a dozen rural counties that are normally won by Republicans. The 10th district state house seat in Wisconsin was lost to a Democrat for the first time in 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan quits. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in Texas. TED CRUZ is up for reelection facing a 30/40% Hispanic voting population there, and his Democrat opponent Beto O:Rouke is now within 3 points and is outfunding Cruz. These books, Russian Roulette, A Higher Loyalty & Fire and Fury, remain as top sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. Russia investigation in the nightly news every night, and one sex scandal after another. Mitch McConnell stated he knows there is a storm coming but can't tell if it's a cat 3, 4 or 5. Then these massive protests that have never before been seen in this nation, spell a disaster for Republicans all across this country in November.
O'Rourke stomps Cruz in latest round of fundraising
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
Scott Walker on Twitter
McConnell on midterms: 'We don't know whether it's going to be a Category 3, 4 or 5'
A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018
How Democrats Are Working to Build Statewide Victory

The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st Woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
downing-street-protest-3.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

March for our lives protests held on March 18, 2018.
march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Also going on in 800 cities across this nation.

A sleeping giant has been awoken. It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg
I guess all that's left to do now is celebrate like crazy, party like it's 2016

TRUTH is making its way through all the clutter and propaganda. Red wave is growing and moving fast. >> November 2018.

th
th

It's call algae. It's normally a natural event but Republicans want to add to it and make all the water and all the air and all the land filthy. Don't ask me why. I've heard many Republicans have children. Why they want to leave their children a devastated country has been unclear to me. What is this fascination with filth?

Florida is very capable of turning blue, it's done it in the past. I believe they consider it a swing state.

Not this time, cupcake. Democrats cheese done went and slid off'n their crackers. ;)

PS: 200K more Republicans turned out for Florida primaries, not to mention the party-switching going on.

Some of the rep elections look scary, I may have to wear a Toro signature for a month.

First of all independents are not allowed to vote so they have yet to be heard from. Secondly it is unknown what the moderates in both parties will do. You could see support for a Democrat Governor to balance the Republican legislature.

It will have to do quite a bit of swinging. Florida has a Republican governor, a Republican senator (soon to be 2 of them), and a heavily Republican legislature. People here do tend to vote Republican (including for Trump)

As of September 2018, the Republican Party was in the majority, holding 236 seats to Democrats' 193 seats, with six seats being vacant. The Democratic Party is well-positioned to gain seats in the chamber in 2018; since 1934, the party of a newly elected president has suffered an average loss of 23 seats in the House in the following midterm.[1] In a collaboration with political scientist Jacob Smith, Ballotpedia analyzed election data from 1918 to 2016 and defined wave elections as the 20 percent of elections in that period where the president's party lost the most seats. For the U.S. House and the U.S. Senate, this means that Republicans need to lose 48 House seats and seven Senate seats for 2018 to qualify historically as a wave election. Read the full report here.
United States Congress elections, 2018 - Ballotpedia

As far as Florida--Bill Nelson is a democrat senator out of Florida. So it's not like they won't elect a Democrat, they will. But I imagine they're only attracted to the blue dog democrats whom are more conservative.

Here are the congressional Republicans that are being targeted in California.
  1. CA-10: Jeff Denham (R-Turlock)
  2. CA-21: David Valadao (R-Hanford)
  3. CA-25: Steve Knight (R-Palmdale)
  4. CA-39: Ed Royce (R-Fullerton)
  5. CA-45: Mimi Walters (R-Irvine)
  6. CA-48: Dana Rohrabacher (R-Costa Mesa)
  7. CA-49: Darrell Issa (R-Vista)
I believe Darrell Issa has already announced he will not seek reelection in 2018.

Here is a link to the toss up states for the house.
RealClearPolitics - 2018 Election Maps - Battle for the House 2018

th
th

First of all independents are not allowed to vote so they have yet to be heard from. Secondly it is unknown what the moderates in both parties will do. You could see support for a Democrat Governor to balance the Republican legislature.

We have polls of what independents are thinking of Trump, and it's not good.
CNN Poll: Trump approval dips, hits low among independents - CNNPolitics

That's just it. I think many who voted for Trump realise that the longer he is in office, the more damage he does to the Republican party.

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg

Moderate Republicans & the never Trump group, may cross party lines to vote Democrat--IOW putting their country 1st over partisan politics in order to get Trump out of office. And many may just refuse to vote, as we have been seeing in these special elections. I don't believe you'll see to many Democrats voting for Republicans.

And to add to all of this Bob Woodward's book, hit the ground running today. They have already had to order 7 new prints just to keep up with the demand.

416N358DJfL._AC_US218_.jpg

Trump's favorability rating is just going to continue to slide downwards, and this is going to take down Republicans seeking relection or new seats with him. Frankly, I am surprised his numbers aren't a lot lower than this.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Last edited:
Last edited:

The trouble is that Obama's approvals have gone up while Trump's has gone down. Trump is more unpopular than Obama was. You could see a double whammy on Republicans due to Trump.

That's a good point, I hadn't thought to look at Obama's approval rating in 2010 in comparison to Trump's now. Someone may want to dig that up via real clear politics.

th
th

We have polls of what independents are thinking of Trump, and it's not good.
CNN Poll: Trump approval dips, hits low among independents - CNNPolitics

That's just it. I think many who voted for Trump realise that the longer he is in office, the more damage he does to the Republican party.

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg

Moderate Republicans & the never Trump group, may cross party lines to vote Democrat--IOW putting their country 1st over partisan politics in order to get Trump out of office. And many may just refuse to vote, as we have been seeing in these special elections. I don't believe you'll see to many Democrats voting for Republicans.

And to add to all of this Bob Woodward's book, hit the ground running today. They have already had to order 7 new prints just to keep up with the demand.

416N358DJfL._AC_US218_.jpg

Trump's favorability rating is just going to continue to slide downwards, and this is going to take down Republicans seeking relection or new seats with him. Frankly, I am surprised his numbers aren't a lot lower than this.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

CNN poll, you say?

912vhhA.jpg

Other leftist media you say?

dMEadPO.jpg

There are millions of very angry people in this country, and just like 2010--when they're angry they make certain they vote.
2010? Oh, you mean when MaObama and the Dumbocrats turned the nation Republican, coast-to-coast? :laugh:

Here’s the thing sparky - the people you speak of who are “angry” were “angry” in 2016 when Hitlery Clinton lost in a bloodbath. And since then, President Trump’s approval rating has only gone up (along with personal wealth, employment, liberty, etc.).

Every day you come to this board and you try to self-soothe like a small child by attempting to convince yourself that the Dumbocrats have “risen” and are set to take over the world. *YAWN*

Republicans control everything coast-to-coast right now and we are experiencing unprecedented prosperity. So good luck trying to convince voters they are “mad” and that they should return to the failed policies of MaObama and the Dumbocrats that handed this nation above 10% unemployment, more scandals than any time in history, tyranny, and the same national debt as all U.S. presidents combined throughout history had accumulated.

In 2006, the GOP took a "thumpin", as Dubya put it. Flipped the House and Senate to the Democrats.

In 2010, the Dems took a beating because of ObamaCare.

In 2018, who knows. It's looking good for the Dems, though. All those graphics about how many state and federal seats were lost during the eight years of Obama will probably come back to haunt all the pseudocons who are whistling past the graveyard.

If the Dems do achieve big gains, we are already seeing the pseudocon propagandists frontloading the excuses.

"It was 39 million Mexicans!"

Looking out your rear view mirror is a reflection of what may be coming for Republicans in 2018--:auiqs.jpg: History often repeats itself.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

There are millions of very angry people in this country, and just like 2010--when they're angry they make certain they vote.

Yup, no doubt, only problem you have is they're angry at you fricken liberals.

2010? Oh, you mean when MaObama and the Dumbocrats turned the nation Republican, coast-to-coast? :laugh:

Here’s the thing sparky - the people you speak of who are “angry” were “angry” in 2016 when Hitlery Clinton lost in a bloodbath. And since then, President Trump’s approval rating has only gone up (along with personal wealth, employment, liberty, etc.).

Every day you come to this board and you try to self-soothe like a small child by attempting to convince yourself that the Dumbocrats have “risen” and are set to take over the world. *YAWN*

Republicans control everything coast-to-coast right now and we are experiencing unprecedented prosperity. So good luck trying to convince voters they are “mad” and that they should return to the failed policies of MaObama and the Dumbocrats that handed this nation above 10% unemployment, more scandals than any time in history, tyranny, and the same national debt as all U.S. presidents combined throughout history had accumulated.

You have elected a traitor to this country, and I believe many of you on this board already know that, and are just in denial. Trump's approval rating is in the tank. While going into the midterm election cycle--this spells a bloodbath on Republican seats all across the country.

The economy:. All GOP candidates were campaigning on deregulation YEARS before Trump hit the stage. It was nothing new. The economy started to recover 2 years BEFORE Trump was sworn into office. So I don't believe that people are stupid enough to give Trump full credit for a booming economy, with the exception of those that are still in the Trump tard column. Being in a severe recession for as long as we were, insured that the economy would come out of the gate booming, regardless of who the President was. Furthermore,the Federal reserve, which operates separately and independently from the Federal Government, is who have their thumbs on the economy, NOT TRUMP. They will slow it down with higher interest rates which they have already begun to do.

So will voters put their country FIRST this midterm, or vote their political partisenship this November. We will see.

I know one thiing for certain
, If Democrats expect to win this midterm they have to vote like Republicans do. 4 out of 10 Democrats who typically don't vote the midterms will insure that this Ass Clown remains in office for another two years.

As far as my traitor comment: Click this link on this board, you can read one article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

image038-4.jpg

For how Vladimir Putin actually did change the outcome of the election, click this link on this board.

Trump-with-mother-russia.jpeg

For you Bernie Sanders supporters. At the above link you can see all the Russian adds that were inundated on social media outlets to alienate you against Hillary Clinton.

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

And for the classified information Trump has already handed Putin--click this link on this board.

3 different links to 3 different posts on this thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back