Blue wave coming this November 2018

Either way, the most of the far right and alt right GOP get swept away or down the drain.

I would think most of the mainstream GOP incumbents will survive.

Yes Bond, and I know I'm guilty, but at least I try to right myself.
Guilty? What did you do?
I question Trumps motives, I don't understand his kind.
What is his kind? Curious.
Scumbag pervert New York City real estate crook reality TV star?

Franco's kind is armpit-stinky Super Dupe.

Deoderant is $2

dollars.

Tears at the fabric of our Democracy? Get the fuck out of here with that stupid shit. Your party rigged their primaries and purchased a dossier created by Kremlin agents to throw an election. Fucking idiot.

You get an A in Trumptardian Talking Point Regurgitation (TTPR101).

Need some Wet Wipes and a bib?

Well there is an unspoken law around my camp that says you don't question the motives of others
Yeah...Adolf Hitler had that same “law”. So did Saddam Hussein. You really know how to surround yourself with quite a camp.

Here in America - we question everything. Especially the motives of others.

Well there is an unspoken law around my camp that says you don't question the motives of others
Yeah...Adolf Hitler had that same “law”. So did Saddam Hussein. You really know how to surround yourself with quite a camp.

You question the actions of others not motives.

You question the actions of others not motives.
I question both. And a lot more. That's my job as a U.S. citizen.

I mean if that conveniences you. But until you have their head on your shoulder you can't truly tell if you are correct or not, about their motives.

mo·tive
ˈmōdiv/
noun
plural noun: motives
  1. 1.
    a reason for doing something, especially one that is hidden or not obvious.
    "a motive for his murder"

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November.

35 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements and will not be seeking reelection in November. The 18th District of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican strong hold and big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, elected a Democrat, Connor Lamb, for the first time in decades. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat governors. 15 state house seats in Virginia were up for grabs, Democrats winning all of them, and 11 of those seats went to women. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen. A State Supreme court position in Wisconsin was won by a Democrat woman. They found that she won a dozen rural counties that are normally won by Republicans. The 10th district state house seat in Wisconsin was lost to a Democrat for the first time in 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan quits. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in Texas. TED CRUZ is up for reelection facing a 30/40% Hispanic voting population there, and his Democrat opponent Beto O:Rouke is now within 3 points and is outfunding Cruz. These books, Russian Roulette, A Higher Loyalty & Fire and Fury, remain as top sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. Russia investigation in the nightly news every night, and one sex scandal after another. Mitch McConnell stated he knows there is a storm coming but can't tell if it's a cat 3, 4 or 5. Then these massive protests that have never before been seen in this nation, spell a disaster for Republicans all across this country in November.
O'Rourke stomps Cruz in latest round of fundraising
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
Scott Walker on Twitter
McConnell on midterms: 'We don't know whether it's going to be a Category 3, 4 or 5'
A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018
How Democrats Are Working to Build Statewide Victory

The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st Woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
downing-street-protest-3.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

March for our lives protests held on March 18, 2018.
march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Also going on in 800 cities across this nation.

A sleeping giant has been awoken. It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg
Most of them are Past Democrats who have seen the writting on the wall and are bailing out. I noted the pix you posted are groups that George Soros helped financed and that included the Illegals driving North from South America also financed by George Soros and Son.,

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November.

35 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements and will not be seeking reelection in November. The 18th District of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican strong hold and big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, elected a Democrat, Connor Lamb, for the first time in decades. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat governors. 15 state house seats in Virginia were up for grabs, Democrats winning all of them, and 11 of those seats went to women. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen. A State Supreme court position in Wisconsin was won by a Democrat woman. They found that she won a dozen rural counties that are normally won by Republicans. The 10th district state house seat in Wisconsin was lost to a Democrat for the first time in 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan quits. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in Texas. TED CRUZ is up for reelection facing a 30/40% Hispanic voting population there, and his Democrat opponent Beto O:Rouke is now within 3 points and is outfunding Cruz. These books, Russian Roulette, A Higher Loyalty & Fire and Fury, remain as top sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. Russia investigation in the nightly news every night, and one sex scandal after another. Mitch McConnell stated he knows there is a storm coming but can't tell if it's a cat 3, 4 or 5. Then these massive protests that have never before been seen in this nation, spell a disaster for Republicans all across this country in November.
O'Rourke stomps Cruz in latest round of fundraising
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
Scott Walker on Twitter
McConnell on midterms: 'We don't know whether it's going to be a Category 3, 4 or 5'
A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018
How Democrats Are Working to Build Statewide Victory

The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st Woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
downing-street-protest-3.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

March for our lives protests held on March 18, 2018.
march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Also going on in 800 cities across this nation.

A sleeping giant has been awoken. It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg
Most of them are Past Democrats who have seen the writting on the wall and are bailing out. I noted the pix you posted are groups that George Soros helped financed and that included the Illegals driving North from South America also financed by George Soros and Son.,

Ha. Ha.---nothing like an invention of another conspiracy to settle the nerves a little--:abgg2q.jpg:

\
4a8b3f7ceffae3bd8ae2bb41daa3ef68.jpg

Ha. Ha.---nothing like an invention of another conspiracy to settle the nerves a little
So you’re finally admitting it? It’s about time. You’ve been trying to self-soothe ever since President Trump kicked your girl Hitlery Clinton’s ass in the 2016 election.

The alt right will be awash in tears and recrimination after the election.

It is going to be so sweet: Trump so not winning.
TRUTH is making its way through all the clutter and propaganda. Red wave is growing and moving fast. >> November 2018.

th
th

They already have a red wave in Florida.

It's call algae. It's normally a natural event but Republicans want to add to it and make all the water and all the air and all the land filthy. Don't ask me why. I've heard many Republicans have children. Why they want to leave their children a devastated country has been unclear to me. What is this fascination with filth?

The alt right will be awash in tears and recrimination after the election.

It is going to be so sweet: Trump so not winning.
TRUTH is making its way through all the clutter and propaganda. Red wave is growing and moving fast. >> November 2018.

th
th

They already have a red wave in Florida.

It's call algae. It's normally a natural event but Republicans want to add to it and make all the water and all the air and all the land filthy. Don't ask me why. I've heard many Republicans have children. Why they want to leave their children a devastated country has been unclear to me. What is this fascination with filth?
/----/ No you silly goose. We just want YOU to breathe dirty air and drink filthy contaminated water. Everyone else gets pristine air and water.

Too bad you get swarmed by these right wing Republican Russians on the USMB. They think that somehow, if they can call you enough names and swarm your posts it will make you give up.

Well, I have news for them. They can only resort to their one tool to shut people up. Ban them. That's the only thing that works.

Meanwhile, there will be a Blue Wave. We can see it cresting now.

Republicans have a 95% approval rating for Trump. But how much has that party shrunk in the last year?

Many former Republicans remember the Cold War. They remember Reagan "Tear down this wall". And they don't want this country to follow Soviet Russia and build new ones.

Republicans will get a new Justice and will start changing laws. They will make the GOP the most hated American Party since the American Nazi Party. Of course, the American Nazi Party is no longer hated by everyone. In the GOP they can find people who think some Nazi's are VERY FINE PEOPLE.

Democrats became complacent because we had a responsible and honorable president named Obama. This made the racists nuts in the GOP. And now, seeing what an Orange President with dyed Platinum Hair and white Raccoon eyes can do, Americans are rebelling against the GOP looting of America.

We may not get this senate this time because Senators run every 6 years, but wait. The house will be enough for now.

With Democrats talking over committee chairmanships and having subpoena power, it's about time we saw:

How much money Trump is making off this country

Trump's tax returns

Trump Enterprises money laundering with Russia

The Trump Foundation not paying taxes

Conspiracy

The criminal activities among Trump's cabinet members

So be scared Republicans. Be very scared.

Forum List

Back