Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

• Yes, Trump Needed Russia to Win

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • No, Hillary Lost on Her Own

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Meh, I Don't Care

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
I Believe Based on Evidence, Mexico Tried to change Outcome of 2016 Election - but they failed.
I’m Outraged and will be in a perpetual state of pique until further notice

Actually I think it was the Mexicans who succeeded on rigging the election.
They secretly wanted Trump so there would be a wall, and fewer Mexican tax payers and skilled labor leaving the country.

They secretly wanted Trump so there would be a wall, and fewer Mexican tax payers and skilled labor leaving the country.
Yup. This sounds like the Twilight Zone all right. Pheeew!

Yup. This sounds like the Twilight Zone all right. Pheeew!

Its called humor.
You should try it some time.
Its like half way between coughing and sneezing, but the inhabitants of this planet call it laughing.

Mueller is not going to hand over evidence of collusion to a Republican majority. They have shown with Devin Nunes & several other Republican members of congress that they can't be trusted with information regarding the Russian investigation. IOW they would just bury it, or turn it into another conspiracy.

Sherlock_Nunes_Color_Web.jpg

In fact, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was considering filing Obstruction of Justice charges on several Republican house members. He's clearly tired of their bullshit. Go to this link on this board.
Rosenstein calls for investigation of GOP House intelligence committee. Devin Nunes the target

Mueller is waiting for the midterm election cycle, and it looks promising that Democrats will take over the house, and possibly the Senate. When Democrats take over one or both houses of congress the open public hearings and testimony will begin, & then the impeachment proceedings will start. At that point no one, FOX NEWS, Sean Hannity or anyone else is going to be able to protect Trump. Nor will Trump be able to hide behind a Republican majority. This link on this board will explain the blue wave.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Then I would strongly suggest that you go to this link on this thread for the collusion. You can watch FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to obstruction of justice on national T.V.

Mueller does not want to tip his hand until he has built a solid case

Revealing his evidence to Republicans now would allow them to tip off potential suspects[/Q
Mueller is not going to hand over evidence of collusion to a Republican majority. They have shown with Devin Nunes & several other Republican members of congress that they can't be trusted with information regarding the Russian investigation. IOW they would just bury it, or turn it into another conspiracy.

Sherlock_Nunes_Color_Web.jpg

In fact, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was considering filing Obstruction of Justice charges on several Republican house members. He's clearly tired of their bullshit. Go to this link on this board.
Rosenstein calls for investigation of GOP House intelligence committee. Devin Nunes the target

Mueller is waiting for the midterm election cycle, and it looks promising that Democrats will take over the house, and possibly the Senate. When Democrats take over one or both houses of congress the open public hearings and testimony will begin, & then the impeachment proceedings will start. At that point no one, FOX NEWS, Sean Hannity or anyone else is going to be able to protect Trump. Nor will Trump be able to hide behind a Republican majority. This link on this board will explain the blue wave.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Then I would strongly suggest that you go to this link on this thread for the collusion. You can watch FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to obstruction of justice on national T.V.

Mueller does not want to tip his hand until he has built a solid case

Revealing his evidence to Republicans now would allow them to tip off potential suspects

Supposedly Mueller is looking at 5 more people to indict.

For how Vladimir Putin managed to get Trump elected go to this link on this thread.

That time in the oval office when Trump gave the Russians classified information was no accident. Go to this link on this thread to find out more.

For the evidence of collusion go to this link on this thread.

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

To-date it's 34 Federal Grand Jury indictments, 5 guilty plea's, and hundreds of charges. But he is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate which took 2 years 7 months before Nixon was forced to resign.

One of my favorite all time video's--:auiqs.jpg:

This is much for serious than Nixon. The Russian President has taken control of the oval office!

Pitching From the Stretch

That's what the KochBros' Daddy's John Birch Society said about Eisenhower!

That statement is about as clear as mud.

It's very clear that if Vladimir Putin didn't interfere into the 2016 election, that Trump wouldn't be POTUS today. James Clapper agrees with that assessment, and this link on this thread explains it.

2300-russian-ads-facebook-targeting-promo-v2.jpg

Russian adds placed on FACEBOOK and then shared by millions.

So you're saying that the Democratic primary was fixed then?

Or Canada because Justin has a secret thing for large orange men.

So you're saying that the Democratic primary was fixed then?

Oh there is no doubt the DNC primary was "fixed".
Sanders should easily have won, just as he could easily have beaten Trump.
But the DNC clearly was biased in favor of Hillary, and committed crimes like election fraud by giving Hillary the debate questions ahead of time.

The real point is there is no way the Russians could have had significant impact.
Hillary shot herself in the foot by supporting immoral wars and regime changes, as well as insane gun control that would have started a domestic civil war.

Democrats always have a reason for not winning a Presidential Election outside of “We Lost”:

2000- hanging chads and Bush “stealing” the election

2004- Bush rigged the Diebold voting machines in Ohio.

2016 - Trump colluded with Russians

Democrats feel entitled to get their way and when it doesn’t happen, people are going to pay.
Duplicitous Duopoly

By "entitled," are you revealing that they are the slime that oozed out of the plutocrats' trophy wives?

By entitled, I mean Democrats shit themselves when they lose and become vitriolic and violent.
Liberals Are Agents of the Right Wing; That's Why They Are Called "Limousine Liberals"

Where do they get that spoiled-brat attitude? All throughout childhood, their rich Daddies told them they were "Born to Rule," inheriting superior genes along with everything else they claim they got all on their own. They don't have minds of their own, either, but are totally controlled by illusions embedded during their sheltered youth. In immature but permanent rebellion, they may reject the politics of their Right Wing Daddies, but they never lose the unfounded conceit that all bossy and pushy spawn of the rich have.

Read Jane Fonda's silly autobiography. Its real focus is not her conformist Leftist delusions, but her hatred of her millionaire Daddy, who drove her mother to suicide.

Hillary Clinton was a devout campaign worker for the extreme Rightist, Goldwater. When that Barry lost in a landslide, she and her sordid sorority didn't change one bit; still wholly ruling class, they infiltrated the Democratic Party and imposed an anti-majority agenda on it. Notice how Right Wing bootlickers always preach to us that democracy is "mob rule"? Well, your fake Liberals believe exactly the same; what does that make them? "Deplorable" is not a political judgment; it is birth-class snobbery, nothing more.

Who would say I'm way off base? The ruling class's mind control; that's what Americans are trained to look up to for some fake choice on the totally owned specious spectrum.

Last edited:
I Believe Based on Evidence, Mexico Tried to change Outcome of 2016 Election - but they failed.
Señora Deploradora

On the contrary, hillary got more votes from Mexican citizens than the President of Mexico did. So the rulers there fixed the Mexican election to cheat her out of becoming La Presidente, possibly with Russian help. Or maybe it was totally the well-known Mexican machismo that kept intact the glass ceiling down there.

We should be outraged! We should all wear Pussy Sombreros to protest those male chauvinist pigs! We should even build a wall to prevent them from immigrating here and voting for the same Males Only system they got down there!

Why would it have to be? My point stands regardless. And the Constitution guarantees that right to burn the flag, so you are on the worng side of it, anyway.
yes it does. again, not sure when climate became a constitutional item. let me know when you decide.
But I don't care if it is in regards to the Constitution...I am not bound by your narrowmindedness....

And you are the one on the wrong side of the Constitution anyway, so you are kind of embarrassing yourself.
I am? you're for flag burning are you

I'm for this guy..

I'm for allowing it, and thanks for asking.

Freedom of speech allows it, doesn’t mean I like it. It’s the penalty of freedom! Wish you were for it

I cant make any sense of your post.

So, which of those ads convinced you to vote for Trump instead of Hillary?

:banana:
Would you make the claim that the widespread Russian propaganda campaign did not affect a single vote? Yes or no.

Lots of Dem voters are dumb enough to change their vote because they saw a meme on Facebook.

How many Dems do you think changed their vote?

your posts remind me of charly brown's teacher....

Every post from you reminds me of Joseph Goebbels.

Hey, you might be a traitor and a disgusting liar, but at least you have no redeeming qualities...

poor angry delusional muttski.

Poor little lying fuck.

You know, you irrational psychopaths love to spew your moronic lies about "collusion." Of course you lying fucks can never get around to any evidence. BUT you know who IS a Soviet Spy? John Brennan. Fucking traitor Obama put a KNOWN Communist and advocate of Stalinism as head of the CIA.

Now what kind of piece of shit DOES THAT? :dunno:

Yet you scum lose your shit over "would" rather than "wouldn't."

word-salad-by-hip-is-everything_thumb.jpg

Would you make the claim that the widespread Russian propaganda campaign did not affect a single vote? Yes or no.

Lots of Dem voters are dumb enough to change their vote because they saw a meme on Facebook.

Are you claiming only Dems changed their votes due to Russian propaganda, or voted instead of staying home?

Democrats always have a reason for not winning a Presidential Election outside of “We Lost”:

2000- hanging chads and Bush “stealing” the election

2004- Bush rigged the Diebold voting machines in Ohio.

2016 - Trump colluded with Russians

Democrats feel entitled to get their way and when it doesn’t happen, people are going to pay.
Duplicitous Duopoly

By "entitled," are you revealing that they are the slime that oozed out of the plutocrats' trophy wives?

By entitled, I mean Democrats shit themselves when they lose and become vitriolic and violent.
Liberals Are Agents of the Right Wing; That's Why They Are Called "Limousine Liberals"

Where do they get that spoiled-brat attitude? All throughout childhood, their rich Daddies told them they were "Born to Rule," inheriting superior genes along with everything else they claim they got all on their own. They don't have minds of their own, either, but are totally controlled by illusions embedded during their sheltered youth. In immature but permanent rebellion, they may reject the politics of their Right Wing Daddies, but they never lose the unfounded conceit that all bossy and pushy spawn of the rich have.

Read Jane Fonda's silly autobiography. Its real focus is not her conformist Leftist delusions, but her hatred of her millionaire Daddy, who drove her mother to suicide.

Hillary Clinton was a devout campaign worker for the extreme Rightist, Goldwater. When that Barry lost in a landslide, she and her sordid sorority didn't change one bit; still wholly ruling class, they infiltrated the Democratic Party and imposed an anti-majority agenda on it. Notice how Right Wing bootlickers always preach to us that democracy is "mob rule"? Well, your fake Liberals believe exactly the same; what does that make them? "Deplorable" is not a political judgment; it is birth-class snobbery, nothing more.

Who would say I'm way off base? The ruling class's mind control; that's what Americans are trained to look up to for some fake choice on the totally owned specious spectrum.

Limousine Liberals are the most corrupt. A conservative Capitalist may be selfish and greedy but they are not trying to redistribute everyone’s wealth using the government as the vehicle and killing the Middle Class in the process.

Trump would not be president without the support of the Russians

My answer is no

-Geaux

I believe the 2016 election to be the most corrupt in my lifetime. I believe the republicans were more successful than their democrat counterparts in successfully rigging an American election for their 'guy'.
What? The GOP hated Trump. Under what rock were you living?

Correct. His campaign needed lots of help, and in the end was successful in 'winning' the Presidency.

Are you claiming only Dems changed their votes due to Russian propaganda, or voted instead of staying home?

Are you claiming only Dems changed their votes due to Russian propaganda,

Are you claiming Republicans changed their votes to Hillary due to Russian propaganda?

Forum List

Back