Blue states band together to fight ObamaCare ruling to Supreme Court

Not my fault you outed yourself as a far left partisan hack!

You can spin this anyway you want, but you just proven that your hatred is more important that reality.

Once again the far left voted for the bill and not the (R)'s as many of them did not vote in the house. So good luck spinning your far left propaganda!

The House first passed a measure funding domestic programs on a 297-120 vote. But one-third of the Democrats defected on a 280-138 vote on the second bill, which funds the military and the Department of Homeland Security, mostly because it funds Trump’s border wall project.

Learn to research your propaganda before you post your hate here!

The two bills passed the Senate 72-23 and 86-8...meaning your beloved Repubs approved of all of the spending.

Trump then signed the bills and touted them as great for the country...thus giving his stamp of approval.

Your ignorance of our system of government is offensive.

I don't think you'd have been happy at UPS. Those guys actually have health benefits and rights at work...

Actually I probably wouldn't have been happy there because they treat their employees like new military recruits. That's what have bothered me the most. From what I've been told, you have to stand there everyday in order and get inspected by the supervisor: ironed shirt, right color socks, hair cut short enough, shoelaces tied correctly. Things like that.

They pressure you to move faster and faster, but create regulations that constantly slow you down. Our UPS driver at the time told us about when he made a delivery at another company, his supervisor snuck into his truck and drove away with it. He didn't know about it until after he called and told them about it. He almost lost his job for that, because their regulation is never leave the keys inside of the truck.

Well, she couldn't really "look" at anyone at that point, because she was legally blind.

So how did she know about white canes and wheelchairs?

Actually I probably wouldn't have been happy there because they treat their employees like new military recruits. That's what have bothered me the most. From what I've been told, you have to stand there everyday in order and get inspected by the supervisor: ironed shirt, right color socks, hair cut short enough, shoelaces tied correctly. Things like that.

They pressure you to move faster and faster, but create regulations that constantly slow you down. Our UPS driver at the time told us about when he made a delivery at another company, his supervisor snuck into his truck and drove away with it. He didn't know about it until after he called and told them about it. He almost lost his job for that, because their regulation is never leave the keys inside of the truck.

Wow- you mean they enforce standards of appearence and conduct? That's terrible.. I can see why you preferred Bottom Feeder Trucking where they hire guys who should have been taken off the road years ago.

So how did she know about white canes and wheelchairs?

You obviously don't under stand the concept of legal blindness.

You can spin this anyway you want, but you just proven that your hatred is more important that reality.

Once again the far left voted for the bill and not the (R)'s as many of them did not vote in the house. So good luck spinning your far left propaganda!

The House first passed a measure funding domestic programs on a 297-120 vote. But one-third of the Democrats defected on a 280-138 vote on the second bill, which funds the military and the Department of Homeland Security, mostly because it funds Trump’s border wall project.

The two bills passed the Senate 72-23 and 86-8...meaning your beloved Repubs approved of all of the spending.

Trump then signed the bills and touted them as great for the country...thus giving his stamp of approval.

Yes the far left show they do not understand anything beyond their programming!

The far left voted for it including giving Trump his wall and an increase in the military budget.

So your beloved far left voted to give Trump what he wanted!

Yes the far left show they do not understand anything beyond their programming!

The far left voted for it including giving Trump his wall and an increase in the military budget.

So your beloved far left voted to give Trump what he wanted!

Yep, Trump wanted to add 1.3 trillion to the debt...glad we can agree on that.

Forum List

Back