Montana’s high court strikes down voting reform laws

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Right Wing voter suppression fails again.

The Montana Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled a series of voting reform laws passed by the state Legislature in 2021 violate the fundamental right to vote.

The ruling, issued Wednesday, reaffirms a 2022 lower court ruling that found four voting-related bills from the 2021 Legislature session are unconstitutional and cannot be enforced.

But be alert, we know they will try again!

Unrestricted access to absentee ballots during the early voting period, ballot harvesting, and trying to use a secondary form of Identification without documentation should be illegal in every state.

But it's Montana. Democrats have an ice cube's chance in hell of ever winning that state anyway.

Unrestricted access to absentee ballots during the early voting period, ballot harvesting, and trying to use a secondary form of Identification without documentation should be illegal in every state.

But it's Montana. Democrats have an ice cube's chance in hell of ever winning that state anyway.
Doesn't matter. If everyone gets to vote it's a win for Democracy.

Doesn't matter. If everyone gets to vote it's a win for Democracy.

My idea of "everyone" getting to vote doesn't include illegals, ineligibles like convicted felons who haven't completed their sentences, or those voting multiple times.

That's not what Democracy looks like.

My idea of "everyone" getting to vote doesn't include illegals, ineligibles like convicted felons who haven't completed their sentences, or those voting multiple times.
What a coincidence! Neither does Montana's!!! (or mine for that matter)

Now, in the future please leave the stupid straw men at home.

Forum List

Back