Bloomberg 2020

Bloomberg's neighborhood where he lives is 82 percent white and 5 percent hispanic. its still 1895 where Bloomberg lives, and likely always be.

Diversity for thee, but not for me!

"Now Mini Mike Bloomberg is critical of Jack Wilson, who saved perhaps hundreds of people in a Church because he was carrying a gun, and knew how to use it. Jack quickly killed the shooter, who was beginning a rampage. Mini is against the 2nd A. His ads are Fake, just like him!" - President Trump

Bloomberg will win in 2020

Taking bets?

bookie-600x600.png

"Mini Mike Bloomberg is playing poker with his foolhardy and unsuspecting Democrat rivals. He says that if he loses (he really means when!) in the primaries, he will spend money helping whoever the Democrat nominee is. By doing this, he figures, they won’t hit him as hard during his hopeless “presidential” campaign. They will remain silent! The fact is, when Mini losses, he will be spending very little of his money on these “clowns” because he will consider himself to be the biggest clown of them all - and he will be right!" - trump

" Mike Bloomberg has attracted the obsessive attention of President Trump, who is annoyed by Bloomberg’s constant ads targeting him, concerned about the billionaire’s outsize spending, focused on his growing numbers in the polls and seemingly fixated on his TV appearances. The president has repeatedly attacked Bloomberg on Twitter, calling him “Mini Mike” to insult his small stature. Trump’s advisers have repeatedly encouraged the president to focus on other opponents instead, The Post reported. They have warned against giving Bloomberg more attention and do not see him as the threat that Trump does."

Mini Mike Bloomberg is giving away 2 tickets to the Superbowl in Miami, literally bribing people to vote for him.

"Mini Mike Bloomberg is playing poker with his foolhardy and unsuspecting Democrat rivals. He says that if he loses (he really means when!) in the primaries, he will spend money helping whoever the Democrat nominee is. By doing this, he figures, they won’t hit him as hard during his hopeless “presidential” campaign. They will remain silent! The fact is, when Mini losses, he will be spending very little of his money on these “clowns” because he will consider himself to be the biggest clown of them all - and he will be right!" - trump

And that man has the nuke codes.

Mini Mike Bloomberg is giving away 2 tickets to the Superbowl in Miami, literally bribing people to vote for him.

It only seats 65,000 and would cost him $292 million. I don't think that's going to be cost effective. I'm sure there are lots of votes that can be bought with a Franklin. Buy in volume!

Mike is such a magnanimous, gigantous, humanitarian altruistic god like figure. He will make such a wonderful and beautific leader who can make all my decision in life for me after he disarms America and gets rid of all it bad Pew Pew gunny thingies so no American can tell him “bad Mike!! no no! You are acting like a tyrant!”

Bloomberg is very anti-American, scary, and by far the biggest Zionist Warmonger in the race....

Everyone considering supporting Mikey needs to understand Mikey as Mayor....

Bloomberg: I have my own army with the NYPD and my own State Department in New York City | Daily Mail Online

"'I have my own army in the NYPD, which is the seventh largest army in the world,' he said."

Under Mayor Mikey, the NYPD did not serve New Yorkers, rather, it was Mayor Mikey's personal praetorian guard....

NYPD Admits to Planting Drugs

"A former New York City detective admitted in court that it was common practice to plant drugs on innocent people"

Mikey's army at work.....

Mikey would take Homeland Security and use it to go after anyone who dared oppose him....

1. lawful non Jewish gun owners
2. those who don't support a US war with Iran
3. those who question what happened on 911
4. those who want Mikey to show us his 2001 investments, and give us a clue as to whether or not he invested on 910 to profit off 911 from truly Zionist "insider info"
5. those who like large soda cups
6. those who like cats - serious - Mikey banned a famous NYC hotel from having a pet cat in the reception area

Mikey wouldn't be a President, he would be an emperor and we'd be at war in the Middle East from Day 1 until he left office.

"if you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way" - Mini Mike

Americans wont settle for small things. WE NEED BOLD, STRUCTURAL CHANGE!

"if you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way" - Mini Mike

I'll drink to that!!!

With a government approved...….small drink, of course.
We won't have to settle for small things after all...…..

Mike the whiner Bloomberg to warren .....hold my beer !

More cringy than a new years even beer on social media

Although the creepy Bernie perfume ad is gaining cringe status to..

Its gonna be a close one on who wins biggest out of touch retard of the 21st century

Forum List

Back