Bloomberg 2020

This tactic of using money to silence critics—Bloomberg has done it for a long time in a lot of different contexts. For years, he faced allegations that women in his orbit had been mistreated. One employee said he encouraged her to kill her baby after announcing she was pregnant. Others said he’d sexualized his female workforce. In this first presidential election since the #MeToo movement went viral, it’s an open question how Bloomberg will be asked to reckon with all this.

Bloomberg 2020

Bloomberg is a more successful businessman than Trump. He will be a more successful President. Plus he is successful without cheating and lying.

Trump supporters will not like him because he is too moral and ethical.

Trump has the white supremacists wrapped up.

But Bloomberg will win in 2020.

Your job, should you decide to accept it...……….is get him the Democratic nomination.

You threatening ANYONE with someone who doesn't have that mantle, is a joke!

Bloomberg 2020

Bloomberg is a more successful businessman than Trump. He will be a more successful President. Plus he is successful without cheating and lying.

Is he gonna release his tax returns?

Isn't this the same fool that banned sodas larger than 16 ounces? Are you shitting me? I would hire this fool to run a laundromat.

Yeah, and salt shakers. :D

By the way, after his racists comments about blacks resurfaces, he's in full damage control.

Look, I am not racist. I'm gonna bribe blacks to stand on the podium behind me while I give a speech about "Mike being for black America". This is so funny.

1581654543203.jpg

Bloomberg 2020

Yep, didn't see your buddy Bloomberg in last nights debate. Guess he was too busy.

Well, you gotta give him a little credit. He did paid over $100 mill on TV ads.

To Bloomberg TV network.

Bloomberg has been very successful in business that however will not guarantee him votes if he doesn’t have policies that have appeal beyond the two coast.

Well, he made a fortune selling access to his "Bloomberg terminals". Those terminals are damn good product and they put many in financial sector out of work. I remember that he joked "if his terminals could provide oral sex, it would put female employees out of work".

Sound sexist? I'm sure it would be sexist if Bloomberg wasn't running as Democrat.

Bloomberg 2020

You made alot of predictions in 2016 and were wrong.
Bloomberg...bwahahahahahahahah

The Big Gulp man

to the guy who ran as a republican in NYC because he couldn't win as a democrat after Rudy....lololololololol

Know why he is called "the big gulp man"? It's because of that huge Chinese penis he has in his throat.

That too. He praised Chinese communists and their "care for their citizens", and according to him, Xi is not a dictator. Good job Mike.

Elaborate on what MB has actually done to deserve such praise.
He revived New York’s economy and balanced the budget. Trump is blowing up the deficit
When Bloomberg took office in 2002, the city’s economy was still damaged from the terrorist attack that occurred only months earlier, leaving the incoming mayor with a $5 billion budget deficit. Bloomberg, who developed a fondness for numbers early in his career as a Wall Street executive – later making the bulk of his wealth as the founder of Bloomberg LP – took on the task of balancing the city’s budget.

Bloomberg was a much more successful businessman than Trump. Those who voted for Trump based on business success will have more reason to vote for Bloomberg.
Who revived NYC?
You must be very young.
MB did nothing.
The Wall Street firms affected by 9/11 spent billions expanding skyscrapers in Mid-Town and Uptown Manhattan.
MB had nothing to do with it.

Try again.
He balanced the budget! He was re-elected twice. He did something right.
He took the ball handed to him by Rudy.
MB did nothing.
NYC was being handed money by “Wall Street” Hand over fist in order to reestablish new headquarters and infrastructure.
B won re-election because the Dems who ran against him were all as ignorant as AOC.
Rudy left a huge deficit Bloomberg eliminated

Either you back it up with some data, or you're just talking out of your ass.

According to Independent Budget Office of the City of New York, City did not run deficit since 1994.

Check attached file.

Attachments

• RevandExpSummary.pdf
    130.7 KB · Views: 14
Given the field of candidates the Dems have now, it makes sense they are starting to push him...........He has a lot of money and a Media industry to spend to the moon running.................Given they are doing a Slander Campaign Strategy against Trump Only it would makes sense.........

They can't run on the issues as they SUCK HAIRY BALLS.........they offer nothing............So Bloomberg can offer INSULTS ON STEROIDS due to his money......

Bloomberg entered race by mistake.

He heard Democrats wanted "Big Mike" to get into race, and now no one has heart to tell him...

upload_2020-2-15_1-9-59.png

His position on guns alone will preclude that.

More Americans are in favor of gun control than against it.

1580953399728.gif

Prove me wrong.

Funny you used a gif of Nicholson.

NRA's 'Anti-Gun' List Includes Some Not-So-Obvious Names

What do the Kansas City Royals, C. Everett Koop, Jack Nicholson and the United Methodist Church all have in common?

Turns out the Major League Baseball team, the former surgeon general, the actor and the denomination's general board and church society are all enemies of firearms, and as such have made it onto the National Rifle Association's list of "National Organizations With Anti-Gun Policies."

Forum List

Back