BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian Rebels Take Responsibility For Chemical Attack...

Dumbass got some obscure stretch assed story and labels thread "blockbuster."

:lol:

Nevertheless, Cameron asserted that "from all the evidence we have," his government, along with the Obama administration, had made the "judgment" that "the regime is responsible and should be held to account."

While Cameron has had access to the intelligence, the rest of the world has not. He did offer one further claim in Parliament on Thursday, however, saying there was "intelligence that regime forces took precautions consistent with chemical weapons use" in the immediate prelude to the Ghouta attacks. He did not explain where that information had come from.

Syria chemical weapons attack blamed on Assad, but where's the evidence? - CBS News

Actually the linked articles say nothing of the kind.

They say that a bunch of people who have never used, handled, or even SEEN a chemical weapon, saw some thing that they thought MIGHT look like what they IMAGINED a chemical weapon might look like, even though they've never actually seen a real chemical weapon or been trained in any such.

And then they went of to GUESS that somebody, somewhere, MIGHT have mishandled one, whatever it was.

Sounds like the Ron Paul fanatics have nothing, and are simply lying again.

OK Little AHole

So your commander in chief wants to involve the BANKRUPT US in another gazillion dollar war because somebody somewhere claim that Bashar al-Assad is suicidal and even though he knew that Obama would use the gassing as a pretext to invade his country, he did it any way.

But we are going to conveniently forget that powerful allies like Israel and Saudi Arabia want a regime change in Syria, right Little AHole.

Last edited:
That has been answered, Paulitician, and you are now trolling your own OP.

The reporting indicates the Chemical Weapons were used by the Rebels. Obviously, you don't believe it. But that doesn't make the report false.

Um...VOICE OF RUSSIA?

This is your source.

Soooo...yeahhhhh...

The American Government/Media Complex shouldn't be your only source of information. It would be very wise to search for alternative sources.

[MENTION=34052]g5000[/MENTION]

Always ask:

Cui Bono?

Russia is not the answer to the above question.

sure it is.
Russia does not have the means to engage in a war. they will post any possible gossips to stop the push to attack their puppet.

we can always depend upon the Russian press to tell the truth.

I don't think it's any worse than our own Government/Media Complex here. It's all propaganda. Individuals just have to decide which bit of propaganda they're willing to accept as somewhat truth.

the Pauliticians and the bigrebncs are on the same of Assad, the b'aathists, and the communists who support them.

No question now exists that the b'aathists gassed their own people.

I think BHO is going to make GWB look like a wuss in comparison.

Cruise missiles will be used, I think; the only question will be 'what targets?'

We can not trust anybody.

But do not understand why the fuck you want to involve the BANKRUPT US in another war when you know that Israel and Saudi Arabia are determined to engage in false flag operation to suit their interests.

Unless you really really enjoy TSA agents handling your junk..

It would be very wise to search for sources that actually say what you pretended your story said.

I've always said the narco-libertarians are just the right-side mirror image of leftists. A nd they prove it every day with their uncritical acceptance of anything that appears to support their preconceived notions.
An article from Russia that claims to quote someone whose brother in law believes he saw something that might have been supplied by Saudi Arabia suddenly becomes "the Saudis gave chemical weapons to the rebels, who used them."
In fact it makes more sense that the gov't, which inherited the weapons from Saddam before the American invasion, used them. They gambled, correctly, that the world would give them a pass on it.

Actually, it makes absolutely no sense that Assad would use Chemical Weapons. There is absolutely no strategic value in it for him. It didn't happen. It's another sorry fairy tale being told to convince the American Sheeple to support another useless War.
So it didnt happen at all? Or the rebels used the weapons and tried to blame the gov't? Which is it?

We can not trust anybody.

But do not understand why the fuck you want to involve the BANKRUPT US in another war when you know that Israel and Saudi Arabia are determined to engage in false flag operation to suit their interests.

Unless you really really enjoy TSA agents handling your junk..

you just provided the answer to your question....

yep, that is the main reason.

the Pauliticians and the bigrebncs are on the same of Assad, the b'aathists, and the communists who support them.

Cruise missiles will be used, I think; the only question will be 'what targets?'

obama-action-figure.jpg

:lmao:

Last edited:

Wow, that's just absurd. Assad & Syria have done nothing to our Nation. Why do you personally want War and hate Assad so much? Just curious?

Admitting The Weapons Were Provided By Saudis

Syrian rebels admitted in an interview with Dale Gavlak, a Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press and Mint Press News, that they were responsible for last week’s chemical attack.

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” he writes in the article.

The rebels noted it was a result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them.

“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.

As Gavlak reports, Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels died in a weapons storage tunnel. The father stated the weapons were provided to rebel forces by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, describing them as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

“They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them,” complained a female fighter named ‘K’. “We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

“When Saudi Prince Bandar gives such weapons to people, he must give them to those who know how to handle and use them,” she warned. She, like other Syrians, do not want to use their full names for fear of retribution...

Read more: 'Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis' - source - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert
BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Your source for this story is Russian news media, "The Voice of Russia." Don't you have the sense to believe nothing that comes out of Russia? It's pure propaganda! It's really amazing you take this seriously and expect others to take it seriously. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back