Famed War Reporter Robert Fisk at Syrian 'Chemical Attack' Site, Concludes "They Were Not Gassed"

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'Robert Fisk's bombshell first-hand account for the UK Independent runs contrary to nearly every claim circulating in major international press concerning what happened just over week ago on April 7th in an embattled suburb outside Damascus: not only has the veteran British journalist found no evidence of a mass chemical attack, but he's encountered multiple local eyewitnesses who experienced the chaos of that night, but who say the gas attack never happened.

Fisk is the first Western journalist to reach and report from the site of the alleged chemical weapons attack widely blamed on Assad's forces. Writing from Douma in eastern Ghouta, Fisk has interviewed a Syrian doctor who works at the hospital shown in one of the well-known videos which purports to depict victims of a chemical attack.'

Famed War Reporter Robert Fisk Reaches Syrian 'Chemical Attack' Site, Concludes "They Were Not Gassed"

This attack screamed false flag to me the minute I heard about it.

Why else would they launch an assault long before any investigators arrived.

It Doesn't matter to the Trumpybears out there. Doesn't matter that over 400 times as many victims were killed, in a confirmed attack by the Assad regime, happened in 2013. Doesn't matter that Donnie Dangerously call on President Obama to not attack Syria and to wait for Congress to authorize retaliation. The French said "No". The British PM said yeah, but Parliment said "No"

Doesn't matter.....to the rubes.

Hahaha, they cited Nikki Haley at the UN in your first line, didn't bother with the second one.

Fucking Democrats!
"MY" first line?

That's the NY TIMES, son... YOUR people... the DEMOCRAT SMEAR MACHINE.

Sorry you don't like facts, you'll just have to find a way to deal with it.

Jaish al Islam terror group who claimed that Assad attacked them with chemical weapons gassed Kurds.

ROFLMAO @ FAMED REPORTER &^^% FISK. he loved saddam too
Proponent of the filth of baathism

Hahaha, they cited Nikki Haley at the UN in your first line, didn't bother with the second one.

Fucking Democrats!
"MY" first line?

That's the NY TIMES, son... YOUR people... the DEMOCRAT SMEAR MACHINE.

Sorry you don't like facts, you'll just have to find a way to deal with it.

Link not line. my bad. The NY Times reported on what Trumpy's UN Ambassador said. Your peeps.......

Jaish al Islam terror group who claimed that Assad attacked them with chemical weapons gassed Kurds.

are you struggling to make a point? Gassing is quite a fad amongst
arabist fascists. One of history's most FAMOUS BAATHIST dogs---
GAMAL ABDEL NASSER was the first dog since World War I to
drop NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS on ----anyone-----he dropped the stuff
on helpless Yemeni villagers----no less (early 1950s) Saddam had it----
Bashar has it. --------Baathists seem to love the noxious stuff ----gifted
by very FRIENDLY ADOLF

by very FRIENDLY ADOLF

I think they learned it from:

Winston S. Churchill: departmental minute (Churchill papers: 16/16) 12 May 1919 War Office

I do not understand this squeamishness about the use of gas. We have definitely adopted the position at the Peace Conference of arguing in favour of the retention of gas as a permanent method of warfare. It is sheer affectation to lacerate a man with the poisonous fragment of a bursting shell and to boggle at making his eyes water by means of lachrymatory gas.

I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes. The moral effect should be so good that the loss of life should be reduced to a minimum. It is not necessary to use only the most deadly gasses: gasses can be used which cause great inconvenience and would spread a lively terror and yet would leave no serious permanent effects on most of those affected.

Winston Churchill's Secret Poison Gas Memo

Assad could and has killed more with a dozen machine guns, and nobody said much. Why would he decide to use gas when he knew that would bring the attention of the entire world on himself?

Who gives a fuck? Let all the different factions of Muslims kill each other in whatever manner they want. As long as they keep it in the Middle East, it’s their problem. The West should impose a refugee and immigration ban on all Muslims, and let them sort it out.

Here's from one of your own DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WEBSITES... moron...
You call zerohedge.org a 'democrat propaganda website? LOLOL....I think it is you who is the moron.
Clearly, you have not a clue what you are talking about.

Fine...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof about each and every one of those 34 attacks that they were instigated by Syria from the 'line in the sand' moment onwards?

And remember brainiac...I said 'UNBIASED'. And the 'white helmets' are NOT unbiased...miles from it.

Finally 007 IQ? How can the West use the 'gas incident' as justification for bombing Syria when not one expert had even been to see the site of the alleged attack yet when the bombing took place?

Last edited:

by very FRIENDLY ADOLF

I think they learned it from:

Winston S. Churchill: departmental minute (Churchill papers: 16/16) 12 May 1919 War Office

I do not understand this squeamishness about the use of gas. We have definitely adopted the position at the Peace Conference of arguing in favour of the retention of gas as a permanent method of warfare. It is sheer affectation to lacerate a man with the poisonous fragment of a bursting shell and to boggle at making his eyes water by means of lachrymatory gas.

I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes. The moral effect should be so good that the loss of life should be reduced to a minimum. It is not necessary to use only the most deadly gasses: gasses can be used which cause great inconvenience and would spread a lively terror and yet would leave no serious permanent effects on most of those affected.

Winston Churchill's Secret Poison Gas Memo

thank you SO much for your elegant contribution. Lachrymatory gas is TEAR GAS-----very benign poison--
the US military subjects our kids to that stuff in "boot camp"
The gases that should not be used are the ones STILL USED
by Baathists-----notably NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS-----and
secondarily CHLORINE. They kill. "nerve gases"----there
are a whole bunch----also known as organophophates----
quite deadly. -----also various form of Cyanide compounds---
very deadly

by very FRIENDLY ADOLF
Says the Jewess who no doubt approves of the Israeli terrorist regime using white phosphorous on Palestinian civilians.

by very FRIENDLY ADOLF
Says the Jewess who no doubt approves of the Israeli terrorist regime using white phosphorous on Palestinian civilians.

do you have any idea what white phosphorus is, odious?
Can you define "legal military target" vs "civilian"?

Forum List

Back