BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian Rebels Take Responsibility For Chemical Attack...

You all ought to move to Russia or Iran or North Korea. Those are the folks support ing Assad. You just go and live in those countries and you will find out what real oppression, what a true dictatorship is like, what it's like to have nothing but propaganda to deal with as the daily reality. This is what it was like in Syria under Assad, that is what it is like in North Korea, Iran and Russia and what makes your accusations about our govenment spying on citizens and using propaganda so absurd and what makes your accusations of Obama trying to be a dictator so absurd. You haven't got a clue what real oppression and dictatorship is.

since when are you such a warmonger? :lol:

since the dear leader brainwashed you that HE needs to have a war?

I am not supporting we go to war with Syria. Why do you people only think in extremes. It isn't an either or situation. We are not going to invade Syria or go to war with them. That is not what is being proposed or even considered. Strikes against Assad in order to assist the rebels is what is being considered.

However, my main point is that you cannot believe anything coming out of Russia and to side with Assad, North Korea, Russia and Iran is amazingly absurd: but you all do it for partisan reasons because you hate the democratic administration. Essentially, you all seem to be happy to be traitors to our country, siding with anything and anyone who is against Obama, even to the detriment of truth, democracy and freedom. I remember the other thread when all the right wingers were applauding Putin as such a great guy: he's a lying, manipulative, evil and murderous dictator. And you would put him above our own president. Sickening.

we have already " not been involved" in Libya :lol:\

why do you need a war? because the "dear leader" said so?

So it didnt happen at all? Or the rebels used the weapons and tried to blame the gov't? Which is it?

Assad using Chemical Weapons did not happen. A way too convenient War Propaganda coup. There is absolutely no strategic value in Assad using Chemical Weapons. It's a No-Win for him. And that's why it didn't happen.

You all ought to move to Russia or Iran or North Korea. Those are the folks supporting Assad. You just go and live in those countries and you will find out what real oppression, what a true dictatorship is like, what it's like to have nothing but propaganda to deal with as the daily reality. This is what it was like in Syria under Assad, that is what it is like in North Korea, Iran and Russia and what makes your accusations about our govenment spying on citizens and using propaganda so absurd and what makes your accusations of Obama trying to be a dictator so absurd. You haven't got a clue what real oppression and dictatorship is.

I do not support Assad. I support common sense. This 'Chemical Attack' think is a sad War Propaganda sham. There is absolutely no benefit for Assad to use Chemical Weapons. Think about it calmly and rationally. I think after you do, you'll come to a similar conclusion. The man is no fool. He's very educated.

I could care less about Assad, But when he starts using wmds the time has come to send a few missles his way and seriously a Russian source?

no, it is not.

let them deal with that themselves.

or with Europe to help.

we will make comments and eat popcorn.

I do not support Assad. I support common sense. This 'Chemical Attack' think is a sad War Propaganda sham. There is absolutely no benefit for Assad to use Chemical Weapons. Think about it calmly and rationally. I think after you do, you'll come to a similar conclusion. The man is no fool. He's very educated.

the common sense is not to get involved at all - on either side.

dear leader can say that the red line has to turn orange now to save the face :D

Yah, the CIA floated the idea that Iran was behind the chemical attack at Halabja too, in an effort to support our man Saddam. It's not a surprise that Russia would do the same with it's ally.

But look at the bright side all you pseudo-cons, the next Republicon President can use Syria's use of these deadly chemicals as one of the reasons to launch a new invasion..........

can you think ar least twi steps ahead and not just in the given brackets?

nobody hates assad or anybody else for that matter.

It is the need to have a war do divert from the other much more burning issues on one side and to impose one's agenda which is not possible without having a war, on the other.

We see the true nature of the far right reactionary frauds who support commies, b'aathists, and gas warfare against children.

Uh, you're a well known Commie here, and i don't support you too often. And i've never been a member of the Baath Party. I also do not support gas warfare against children. You got anymore deranged reactionary assertions? :lol:

Your reactionary lies don't work.

You support Assad, the commies, and the people who gas children.

We may not get involved. It isn't determined yet. The UK is not going to participate. France may do so. I think the idea is to do what was done in Libya, do enough to bring things to a head and end things. But it is problematic because of the support from Russia. The US may end up doing nothing, but I think the administration, France, and Cameron are all tried of watching innocent people die and want to end it. Assad refuses to leave. He's going to refuse to leave until he is the last man standing if need be. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. The only country in the ME that supports him is Iran: that should tell you something. But the other countries are not getting involved because they don't want to start a war either. The US does not want a war with Syria. They want to put a stop to what is going on there with so many innocents dying.

The man is no fool. He's very educated
Assad is an evil dictator. He may be intelligent and educated, but he is a narcissist who thinks he is above paying the price for what he's done and is doing and that he can last forever. It reminds me of when Khadafy said to the men who had captured him, asking them why they were angry with him, asking "What did I do to you?" Assad thinks he is above recrimination. I used to work with someone who worked in Syria for a couple of years, an American. She talked about what a scary, creepy place it was with the secret police watching and listening to everything you did. I was talking to a couple of Middle Eastern people this morning, people I work with, who are from a country very close to Syria. They were also talking about how the secret police in Syria were everywhere and the people were continually watched and oppressed.

Last edited:
We see the true nature of the far right reactionary frauds who support commies, b'aathists, and gas warfare against children.

Uh, you're a well known Commie here, and i don't support you too often. And i've never been a member of the Baath Party. I also do not support gas warfare against children. You got anymore deranged reactionary assertions? :lol:

You derailed awhile back. Seriously, call it a day man. :cuckoo:

You derailed awhile back. Seriously, call it a day man. :cuckoo:

Then you don't support all that? That is not what you have been saying in this thread.

Are you lying now or then?

We may not get involved. It isn't determined yet. The UK is not going to participate. France may do so. I think the idea is to do what was done in Libya, do enough to bring things to a head and end things. But it is problematic because of the support from Russia. The US may end up doing nothing, but I think the administration, France, and Cameron are all tried of watching innocent people die and want to end it. Assad refuses to leave. He's going to refuse to leave until he is the last man standing if need be. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. The only country in the ME that supports him is Iran: that should tell you something. But the other countries are not getting involved because they don't want to start a war either. The US does not want a war with Syria. They want to put a stop to what is going on there with so many innocents dying.

It was a bad idea, wasn't it?
It did not help us at all, or did it?

how many times do we need to step into the pile of shit to finally realize that shit won't turn into a pile of rose petals?

or dear leader desperately needs a distraction?

Here is a compilation of reports submitted to the AP by Mr. Gavlak. Decided for yourself if you think he's a fraud just because a Russian paper printed one of his stories.

DALE GAVLAK

Assad using Chemical Weapons did not happen. A way too convenient War Propaganda coup. There is absolutely no strategic value in Assad using Chemical Weapons. It's a No-Win for him. And that's why it didn't happen.

So the rebels used chm weapons? Or there were none at all?

Both scenarios are possible. But the least likely scenario is that Assad used them. It just doesn't make sense. He's a very educated man. It's just way too convenient a War Propaganda coup. I'm not buying it.

so he's facing a draining battle for his existence, for his very life. He has chem weapons, which are devastating and demoralizing to the other side. And he's not going to use them because?

I wont even get into how you know this. As for his education, education does not remove people from being thugs and murderers.

The man is no fool. He's very educated
Assad is an evil dictator. He may be intelligent and educated, but he is a narcissist who thinks he is above paying the price for what he's done and is doing and that he can last forever. It reminds me of when Khadafy said to the men who had captured him, asking them why they were angry with him, asking "What did I do to you?" Assad thinks he is above recrimination. I used to work with someone who worked in Syria for a couple of years, an American. She talked about what a scary, creepy place it was with the secret police watching and listening to everything you did. I was talking to a couple of Middle Eastern people this morning, people I work with, who are from a country very close to Syria. They were also talking about how the secret police in Syria were everywhere and the people were continually watched and oppressed.

Our own current leader could be described in a similar fashion. He's been known to be quite the narcissist, and a bit of a Dictator. And he's heavily contributed to creating our creepy Police State here. But does that mean Syria should begin round the clock bombing of the U.S.?

Both scenarios are possible. But the least likely scenario is that Assad used them. It just doesn't make sense. He's a very educated man. It's just way too convenient a War Propaganda coup. I'm not buying it.

so he's facing a draining battle for his existence, for his very life. He has chem weapons, which are devastating and demoralizing to the other side. And he's not going to use them because?

I wont even get into how you know this. As for his education, education does not remove people from being thugs and murderers.

He's not losing his ass. Why aren't we jumping all over Saudi Arabia and Qatar's ass for trying to overthrow a sovereign nation ?

The idea Assad woke up one day and decided to order his Military to attack women & babies with heinous Chemical Weapons, is just plain ludicrous. It didn't happen. I know so many desperately want to believe that fairy tale, but it's just that...A fairy tale.

This is another reactionary lie.

The links confirm nothing of the OP.

There's no clear evidence who or what CW was used, and UN inspectors are working on it. A report comes out and widely distributed that the rebels may have done it, but it has to be a lie? Why not be reasonable and at least accept it as a possibility? No one loses anything by calming matters and waiting for a full report from UN inspectors.

Forum List

Back