BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian Rebels Take Responsibility For Chemical Attack...

And we see Americans here appeasing commies and b'aathists who slaughter their own people.

A cruise missile strike of punishment is not invading Iraq, folks.

Know we know who are the bedwetting appeasers.

the Pauliticians and the bigrebncs are on the same of Assad, the b'aathists, and the communists who support them.

No question now exists that the b'aathists gassed their own people.

I think BHO is going to make GWB look like a wuss in comparison.

Cruise missiles will be used, I think; the only question will be 'what targets?'

With any luck they will go astray and hit your double wide.

Never heard of a Double Wide with a basement.... :dunno:

the Pauliticians and the bigrebncs are on the same of Assad, the b'aathists, and the communists who support them.

Cruise missiles will be used, I think; the only question will be 'what targets?'

Wow, that's just absurd. Assad & Syria have done nothing to our Nation. Why do you personally want War and hate Assad so much? Just curious?

because he is quite the opposite to what he describes himself.

it's not the hate of assad or syria - they don't care.

It's the goal behind the dire need to have a war

I've always said the narco-libertarians are just the right-side mirror image of leftists. A nd they prove it every day with their uncritical acceptance of anything that appears to support their preconceived notions.
An article from Russia that claims to quote someone whose brother in law believes he saw something that might have been supplied by Saudi Arabia suddenly becomes "the Saudis gave chemical weapons to the rebels, who used them."
In fact it makes more sense that the gov't, which inherited the weapons from Saddam before the American invasion, used them. They gambled, correctly, that the world would give them a pass on it.

Actually, it makes absolutely no sense that Assad would use Chemical Weapons. There is absolutely no strategic value in it for him. It didn't happen. It's another sorry fairy tale being told to convince the American Sheeple to support another useless War.
So it didnt happen at all? Or the rebels used the weapons and tried to blame the gov't? Which is it?

Assad using Chemical Weapons did not happen. A way too convenient War Propaganda coup. There is absolutely no strategic value in Assad using Chemical Weapons. It's a No-Win for him. And that's why it didn't happen.

Wow, that's just absurd. Assad & Syria have done nothing to our Nation. Why do you personally want War and hate Assad so much? Just curious?

Yeah, i'm always amazed at the hysterical hate many Americans express towards Assad. Why do they hate him and want him dead? I really don't think they even know why. I think they only know that someone told them they're supposed to. It's a very bizarre mentality.

Vox, the Bush supporter, now appeases the commies and the b'aathists.

Paulitician continues to push the commie line.

You bed wetting appeasing reactionaries have been flushed out of cover.

You've derailed. Call it a day huh? :cuckoo:

Yeah, i'm always amazed at the hysterical hate many Americans express towards Assad. Why do they hate him and want him dead? I really don't think they even know why. I think they only know that someone told them they're supposed to. It's a very bizarre mentality.

can you think at least two steps ahead and not just in the given brackets?

nobody hates assad or anybody else for that matter.

It is the need to have a war do divert from the other much more burning issues on one side and to impose one's agenda which is not possible without having a war, on the other.

Pauli...you meant to say "no reason i......the dunderhead conspiracy theorist dork....can think of."........instead of "there is no reason he would use them."

Cost effectiveness of fighting an enemy is just the tip.

can you think ar least twi steps ahead and not just in the given brackets?

It is the need to have a war do divert from the other much more burning issues on one side and to impose one's agenda which is not possible without having a war, on the other.

We see the true nature of the far right reactionary frauds who support commies, b'aathists, and gas warfare against children.

Actually, it makes absolutely no sense that Assad would use Chemical Weapons. There is absolutely no strategic value in it for him. It didn't happen. It's another sorry fairy tale being told to convince the American Sheeple to support another useless War.
So it didnt happen at all? Or the rebels used the weapons and tried to blame the gov't? Which is it?

Assad using Chemical Weapons did not happen. A way too convenient War Propaganda coup. There is absolutely no strategic value in Assad using Chemical Weapons. It's a No-Win for him. And that's why it didn't happen.

You all ought to move to Russia or Iran or North Korea. Those are the folks supporting Assad. You just go and live in those countries and you will find out what real oppression, what a true dictatorship is like, what it's like to have nothing but propaganda to deal with as the daily reality. This is what it was like in Syria under Assad, that is what it is like in North Korea, Iran and Russia and what makes your accusations about our govenment spying on citizens and using propaganda so absurd and what makes your accusations of Obama trying to be a dictator so absurd. You haven't got a clue what real oppression and dictatorship is.

Last edited:

We see the true nature of the far right reactionary frauds who support commies, b'aathists, and gas warfare against children.

fakey, piss off and go cry on the moderator's chest

You all ought to move to Russia or Iran or North Korea. Those are the folks support ing Assad. You just go and live in those countries and you will find out what real oppression, what a true dictatorship is like, what it's like to have nothing but propaganda to deal with as the daily reality. This is what it was like in Syria under Assad, that is what it is like in North Korea, Iran and Russia and what makes your accusations about our govenment spying on citizens and using propaganda so absurd and what makes your accusations of Obama trying to be a dictator so absurd. You haven't got a clue what real oppression and dictatorship is.

since when are you such a warmonger? :lol:

since the dear leader brainwashed you that HE needs to have a war?

fakey, piss off and go cry on the moderator's chest

You whine because you have to follow the rules?

Like you hero Assad?

I could care less about Assad, But when he starts using wmds the time has come to send a few missles his way and seriously a Russian source?

Last edited:

So the rebels used chm weapons? Or there were none at all?

Uh, you're a well known Commie here, and i don't support you too often. And i've never been a member of the Baath Party. I also do not support gas warfare against children. You got anymore deranged reactionary assertions? :lol:

So the rebels used chm weapons? Or there were none at all?

Both scenarios are possible. But the least likely scenario is that Assad used them. It just doesn't make sense. He's a very educated man. It's just way too convenient a War Propaganda coup. I'm not buying it.

You all ought to move to Russia or Iran or North Korea. Those are the folks support ing Assad. You just go and live in those countries and you will find out what real oppression, what a true dictatorship is like, what it's like to have nothing but propaganda to deal with as the daily reality. This is what it was like in Syria under Assad, that is what it is like in North Korea, Iran and Russia and what makes your accusations about our govenment spying on citizens and using propaganda so absurd and what makes your accusations of Obama trying to be a dictator so absurd. You haven't got a clue what real oppression and dictatorship is.

since when are you such a warmonger? :lol:

since the dear leader brainwashed you that HE needs to have a war?

I am not supporting we go to war with Syria. Why do you people only think in extremes. It isn't an either or situation. We are not going to invade Syria or go to war with them. That is not what is being proposed or even considered. Strikes against Assad in order to assist the rebels is what is being considered.

However, my main point is that you cannot believe anything coming out of Russia and to side with Assad, North Korea, Russia and Iran is amazingly absurd: but you all do it for partisan reasons because you hate the democratic administration. Essentially, you all seem to be happy to be traitors to our country, siding with anything and anyone who is against Obama, even to the detriment of truth, democracy and freedom. I remember the other thread when all the right wingers were applauding Putin as such a great guy: he's a lying, manipulative, evil and murderous dictator. And you would put him above our own president. Sickening.

Forum List

Back