BLM waves fees for martin luther king day?

1:23 of a sermon, and you think you know? What Dr. King was saying is absolutely true, but that in no way means that today, some 150 years later, 150 years removed from slavery, that there hasn’t been reparation already given…the black man has been afforded preference in college, low interest homes, preference in employment, and today wield real power politically. They have opportunities they didn’t have in the 1870s, or the 1960s, and Dr. King helped achieve that through non violence. Try this one…

What reparations would that be Jmac?

Because I was around when he was speaking....I remember hearing a great deal from him on film in school....Rev. King was NOT about violence like BLM is...He would have been appalled at the use of it....Hell, he wasn't aligned with Malcom X at the greatest pinnacle of his struggle...

You libs barely know who he was...
I know that he was nothing like you.

I laid them out. Or at least some of them..

That you haven’t been a recipient of a $5 million check means maybe you should have moved to SF…
You laid out bullshit.

that there hasn’t been reparation already given…the black man has been afforded preference in college, low interest homes, preference in employment, and today wield real power politically.

All of that is white privilege that you have enjoyed.

You laid out bullshit.

that there hasn’t been reparation already given…the black man has been afforded preference in college, low interest homes, preference in employment, and today wield real power politically.

All of that is white privilege that you have enjoyed.
I didn’t get those things…Or maybe you’re mad because you’re realizing that white dems have been lying to you your entire life, and the goodies are drying up, plus they have a new preferred house boy….the immigrant is displacing you and you’re lashing out.

I didn’t get those things…Or maybe you’re mad because you’re realizing that white dems have been lying to you your entire life, and the goodies are drying up, plus they have a new preferred house boy….the immigrant is displacing you and you’re lashing out.
Right wing babble, I was just on another thread talking about how Republicans love to try and pit one group against the other. Black folks didn't get that bullshit, you must have pulled that out your butt or Sean Hannity told you that bullshit. You should be concerned if that is the case, because you are the one who has been receiving the goodies.

Right wing babble, I was just on another thread talking about how Republicans love to try and pit one group against the other. Black folks didn't get that bullshit, you must have pulled that out your butt or Sean Hannity told you that bullshit. You should be concerned if that is the case, because you are the one who has been receiving the goodies.
Just like an indoctrinated black man…can’t see the opportunity you’ve been afforded in your life, just standing there with your hand out…Suck it up buttercup.

Just like an indoctrinated black man…can’t see the opportunity you’ve been afforded in your life, just standing there with your hand out…Suck it up buttercup.
Yea that is why black folks have thrived more than anyone else in this country, because we have been given so much free stuff. Tell you what you can do with that buttercup, turn that sum bitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.

Forum List

Back