Woman arrested after trying to burn down Martin Luther King Jr.’s birth home in Atlanta

Whatelse needs to be said, it is what it is. You defend a white woman who stole 250k and you defended a white man who assaulted a 7yr old black child. You wear being a boot licking Coon like a badge of honor 🎖.
You could try saying something honest and intelligent for a change instead of your usual hate filled lies. Maybe one day you’ll be a decent person, doubtful but you will be prayed for anyway.

You could try saying something honest and intelligent for a change instead of your usual hate filled lies. Maybe one day you’ll be a decent person, doubtful but you will be prayed for anyway.
Who are you praying to? The white Jesus that was given to you. How about trying your own words and bring some honesty. Why are you afraid to fight for black folks?

Who are you praying to? The white Jesus that was given to you. How about trying your own words and bring some honesty. Why are you afraid to fight for black folks?
I pray to the God who is beyond skin tone and is the god who loves all people even you. Fighting for blacks is not what you are doing, if you were you would not use the term coon. You are simply fighting against anyone who doesn’t agree with you. Maybe one day you’ll understand the difference.

Your neo-Nazi tiki torch parade didn`t help either but that was quite the diverse crowd those goons assembled. Tall white Nazis, short white Nazis, Fat white Nazis, thin white Nazis, etc.
What exactly didn't your unhinged derailment attempt have to do with the thread topic?

I pray to the God who is beyond skin tone and is the god who loves all people even you. Fighting for blacks is not what you are doing, if you were you would not use the term coon. You are simply fighting against anyone who doesn’t agree with you. Maybe one day you’ll understand the difference.
That sounds good, but when you have a black man who works against black folks or turns his back to what is happening to black folks whatelse would you call him. I pray to God myself that we as a people can come together as whites, hispanics, Asians, etc. do. The problem is what don't want to get involved until it happens to us.

Calling our racism is fine, making up racism to feel better about why you are a failure is not. You choose the later. Stop being a little bitch
No one is making up racism you little bitch. I noticed you bitched out earlier when I challenged you to claim this thread was about concern for the black woman suffering a mental health episode rather than a OP of fail white grievances. Go ahead and bow your head for them, boy.

That sounds good, but when you have a black man who works against black folks or turns his back to what is happening to black folks whatelse would you call him. I pray to God myself that we as a people can come together as whites, hispanics, Asians, etc. do. The problem is what don't want to get involved until it happens to us.
That sounds good but your actions tell a completely different story. You are too busy viewing everything and everyone based on skin tone to work on coming together. Like maybe instead of attacking me you could attack a woman who tried to burn down this house. You could admit that making restitution in a case will have significant impact on how you will be sentenced.

That sounds good but your actions tell a completely different story. You are too busy viewing everything and everyone based on skin tone to work on coming together. Like maybe instead of attacking me you could attack a woman who tried to burn down this house. You could admit that making restitution in a case will have significant impact on how you will be sentenced.
You simping for the OP tells us all we need to know about you. :dunno:

So you’re not upset about this woman trying to commit arson? That explains a lot about what’s wrong with you.
She's a veteran suffering a mental health episode, I'm more upset she wasn't apparently getting the care she needed. But you keep pretending with your shit arguments boy. Reading the OP it's clear the concern was for the house..... 😄

That sounds good but your actions tell a completely different story. You are too busy viewing everything and everyone based on skin tone to work on coming together.
Yet our best trained, best educated, best equipped refuse to fight, as a matter of fact it's safe to say that you would rather switch than fight. PE.

Like maybe instead of attacking me you could attack a woman who tried to burn down this house. You could admit that making restitution in a case will have significant impact on how you will be sentenced.
You will whine about a black woman paying restitution, but you will never fight for America to make restitution to her black citizens.

Yet our best trained, best educated, best equipped refuse to fight, as a matter of fact it's safe to say that you would rather switch than fight. PE.

You will whine about a black woman paying restitution, but you will never fight for America to make restitution to her black citizens.

Poor guy can’t make it on your own so you need big brother to give you something. America has given black citizens the opportunity to become anything they choose, you’ve just chosen to be a victim

Give me a bill or policy that Republicans have passed in the last 60yrs that has helped Black America.

Tax cuts for working Black Americans that want to keep more of their paycheck. Reduction of regulations for Black owned businesses.

Poor guy can’t make it on your own so you need big brother to give you something. America has given black citizens the opportunity to become anything they choose, you’ve just chosen to be a victim
Yep Coon mentality. Doesn't have a damn thing about giving me something, it's about paying restitution to black folks that has NEVER been paid. I bet you didn't whine when Reagan paid Japanese Americans reparations for being put in interment camps or Native Americans or Eskimos. Slave owners were paid reparations for being kicked off of the plantations after Sherman came through the South. Now when it comes to black folks being paid restitution for slavery and Jim Crow boot lickers like you say, "Oh I don't need that massa, you been real good too me."

Forum List

Back