Woman arrested after trying to burn down Martin Luther King Jr.’s birth home in Atlanta

Yep Coon mentality. Doesn't have a damn thing about giving me something, it's about paying restitution to black folks that has NEVER been paid. I bet you didn't whine when Reagan paid Japanese Americans reparations for being put in interment camps or Native Americans or Eskimos. Slave owners were paid reparations for being kicked off of the plantations after Sherman came through the South. Now when it comes to black folks being paid restitution for slavery and Jim Crow boot lickers like you say, "Oh I don't need that massa, you been real good too me."
It’s no wonder your holding your hand out saying “I be needings mines, cuz I bes not done dids it one my owns.” You’ll always be a house boy until you change your mentality. When you’re stuck in the past you’ll never see your future. We will never see eye to eye because I’ve moved on in life while you’re still stuck on being a victim. How much lower do you need the standards to be set for you?

Neither one has happened and I'll wait for you prove it.
First, you need to prove that it has not. Here is one, how has Democrats taking away school vouchers helped out Black children in inner city schools? Democrats use Black childrens’ plight in run down schools so they they can get more money for teachers unions and when Inner city families try and get out from failing schools by way of school vouchers, Democrats take vouchers away from them.

It’s no wonder your holding your hand out saying “I be needings mines, cuz I bes not done dids it one my owns.” You’ll always be a house boy until you change your mentality. When you’re stuck in the past you’ll never see your future. We will never see eye to eye because I’ve moved on in life while you’re still stuck on being a victim. How much lower do you need the standards to be set for you?
So it's restitution to everyone else, but when it comes to black folks then it's a handout and victimhood. "Iz be real good from now on Massa, cause yalls been good to us" Please enlighten us on what standards have been lowered for black folks. See folks that Coon mentality leads the way for this cat.

d370954be855bbe3738f92a915c20477_768x0.jpg

Reparations aren't hand outs and the only boy here is you still barking for the OP. 😄

So it's restitution to everyone else, but when it comes to black folks then it's a handout and victimhood. "Iz be real good from now on Massa, cause yalls been good to us" Please enlighten us on what standards have been lowered for black folks. See folks that Coon mentality leads the way for this cat.
You can’t be serious, did you really miss the lowered educational standards for black students discussion, or do you agree with them. You played victim all your life it’s all you know. Maybe one day you’ll move past it When you do let me know until thing go fuck yourself our conversations are done. You are the type of person who calls anyone who disagrees with you a coon then cries and whines when some calls you one. Be the change you want to see in the world dumbass.

Listen Humungus.
You can’t be serious, did you really miss the lowered educational standards for black students discussion, or do you agree with them.
Yes i missed that so enlighten me brutha.
You played victim all your life it’s all you know. Maybe one day you’ll move past it When you do let me know until thing go fuck yourself our conversations are done. You are the type of person who calls anyone who disagrees with you a coon then cries and whines when some calls you one. Be the change you want to see in the world dumbass.
Is that what they teach boot lickers that you are playing the victim. Why doesn't that apply to everyone else in this country who have been given reparations. I call someone like you a Coon, because you will defend white folks until the end and turn your back on black folks. As a black man how do you live with that? See you're no respected as a lap dog flunky. It can't be a slave and a master, it has to be 2 human beings who have learned mutual respect.

Give them room to destroy!
She’s got grievances!
Removing all blacks as marketing icons sure didn’t help.
Tearing down statues didn’t help.

I know.

Reverend MLK said judge by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. That really pisses off the Left.

Even better bonus - she’s an adult and police refuse to release her name.

View attachment 869909
Must have been one of those white supremacist MAGAS. Oh, never mind. I guess not.

Listen Humungus.

Yes i missed that so enlighten me brutha.

Is that what they teach boot lickers that you are playing the victim. Why doesn't that apply to everyone else in this country who have been given reparations. I call someone like you a Coon, because you will defend white folks until the end and turn your back on black folks. As a black man how do you live with that? See you're no respected as a lap dog flunky. It can't be a slave and a master, it has to be 2 human beings who have learned mutual respect.
People are treated with the respect they deserve, that’s why you get none. You are just as racist as the people you claim to be against. Two side of the same tued

People are treated with the respect they deserve, that’s why you get none. You are just as racist as the people you claim to be against. Two side of the same tued
Are they? I am still waiting on you to show how they have lowered the standards for black folks. See you are one of those black men who is probably married to a white woman, you have a few white friends, probably do well at the job and you think well I am doing well so I don't have time to worry about other black folks or you have fed into the stereotype that has been placed on black folks.

Are they? I am still waiting on you to show how they have lowered the standards for black folks. See you are one of those black men who is probably married to a white woman, you have a few white friends, probably do well at the job and you think well I am doing well so I don't have time to worry about other black folks or you have fed into the stereotype that has been placed on black folks.
I’m waiting on you to stop being a racist piece of shit. Neither of us will get what we want for a long time I’m done with you enjoy being the miserable hate filled asshole you are

I’m waiting on you to stop being a racist piece of shit. Neither of us will get what we want for a long time I’m done with you enjoy being the miserable hate filled asshole you are
I'm waiting for you to stop being a boot licking coon and be a strong black man. See I don't dance unless I hear music and I don't shuffle my feet looking at the ground and bending and bucking and bowing. Stand up dammit and be a strong black man and stop turning your back on black folks when you see an injustice being done.

I am shocked the media swept this away, NOT!!! She should tell police two white guys in MAGA hat made her do it. Smollett would cheer.

Forum List

Back