Woman arrested after trying to burn down Martin Luther King Jr.’s birth home in Atlanta

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Give them room to destroy!
She’s got grievances!
Removing all blacks as marketing icons sure didn’t help.
Tearing down statues didn’t help.

I know.

Reverend MLK said judge by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. That really pisses off the Left.

Even better bonus - she’s an adult and police refuse to release her name.

IMG_8654.jpeg

Your neo-Nazi tiki torch parade didn`t help either but that was quite the diverse crowd those goons assembled. Tall white Nazis, short white Nazis, Fat white Nazis, thin white Nazis, etc.
Must be one of those white African-Americans.....Funny, she does not look like Elon Musk's sister. :laughing0301:

img_8654-jpeg.869909

Hey, I wonder what would have happen if some white guy shot her in the commission of a felony?

Talk about dividing by zero. ;)

It's not just his racism. Have you perused this board?
Any other individuals racism is theirs alone. We are only responsible for ourselves. There are lunatic left wingers and right wingers that I would be pained to be associated with.

Any other individuals racism is theirs alone. We are only responsible for ourselves. There are lunatic left wingers and right wingers that I would be pained to be associated with.
Sure. Feel free to cry about that but the Right has earned their moniker as the party of racists. It's not just Flash, the OP itself is just a bunch of white racist grievances. The Republican Party defends Confederate idolatry, tries to depress the black vote and routinely demonstrates that it doesn't care about Black communities. Flash is just willing to be honest about it.

Give them room to destroy!
She’s got grievances!
Removing all blacks as marketing icons sure didn’t help.
Tearing down statues didn’t help.

I know.

Reverend MLK said judge by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. That really pisses off the Left.

Even better bonus - she’s an adult and police refuse to release her name.

View attachment 869909

One of three motives:

1. Batshit crazy
2. Attempted false flag operation
3. MLK is no longer acceptable to the progressive left anymore due to his call for racial harmony.

Sure. Feel free to cry about that but the Right has earned their moniker as the party of racists. It's not just Flash, the OP itself is just a bunch of white racist grievances. The Republican Party defends Confederate idolatry, tries to depress the black vote and routinely demonstrates that it doesn't care about Black communities. Flash is just willing to be honest about it.

Funny shit is leftists and these marchers you are speaking of have a lot in common when it comes to Israel and Jews.

Well they're all people so.... :dunno:
I get it when low IQ morons call for eradicating them Jews but leftists from well off background, there's no excuse for this cleansing attitude. Scums of the earth is what they are, not humans.

Your neo-Nazi tiki torch parade didn`t help either but that was quite the diverse crowd those goons assembled. Tall white Nazis, short white Nazis, Fat white Nazis, thin white Nazis, etc.

Did the nurse miss you on the meds this morning?

Forum List

Back