BLM On The Brink Of Bankruptcy

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
So after the BLM leaders created chaos and mayhem and helped spur on multiple riots around the country a year or two ago, a bunch of their puppets sent them a lot of dough in the fight for "justice." When that career criminal and drug addict, George Floyd, was sent to hell, BLM made lots more profit. What did the leaders of BLM do with all that capital? They spent it on themselves INSTEAD of the black community they pretended to "serve." Bought a bunch of multimillion dollar mansions; some high end clothing & cars; and I assume a boatload of crack.

Well, anyhooo, it appears that they're a tad shy of funds and may have to file bankruptcy. I know, I know ... I was really surprised, too. What a shame. I was looking forward to a few hundred riots this summer. I just love fireworks.

Black Lives Matter Risks Going Bankrupt​

woman-holds-black-lives-matter-flag.jpg

So after the BLM leaders created chaos and mayhem and helped spur on multiple riots around the country a year or two ago, a bunch of their puppets sent them a lot of dough in the fight for "justice." When that career criminal and drug addict, George Floyd, was sent to hell, BLM made lots more profit. What did the leaders of BLM do with all that capital? They spent it on themselves INSTEAD of the black community they pretended to "serve." Bought a bunch of multimillion dollar mansions; some high end clothing & cars; and I assume a boatload of crack.

Well, anyhooo, it appears that they're a tad shy of funds and may have to file bankruptcy. I know, I know ... I was really surprised, too. What a shame. I was looking forward to a few hundred riots this summer. I just love fireworks.

still conflating BLM with ANTIFA?

go hump Tucker Carlson's flabby white arse

sarah huck.jpg

What is BLM?
You can go on YouTube and see the founders of BLM declare themselves Marxists.

That is all it is, really. They are a political activist group promoting Marxism as they pocket all the cash for themselves, all in the name of taking all the wrongs done to Blacks in the past and present and making them right.

Sick.

You can go on YouTube and see the founders of BLM declare themselves Marxists.

That is all it is, really. They are a political activist group promoting Marxism as they pocket all the cash for themselves, all in the name of taking all the wrongs done to Blacks in the past and present and making them right.

Sick.
Exactly

They're fucking COMMUNISTS. They have nothing to do with black people.

None of their money went to black causes. They're communists, which means they're thieves and murderers BY DEFINITION.

Forum List

Back