BLM On The Brink Of Bankruptcy

So after the BLM leaders created chaos and mayhem and helped spur on multiple riots around the country a year or two ago, a bunch of their puppets sent them a lot of dough in the fight for "justice." When that career criminal and drug addict, George Floyd, was sent to hell, BLM made lots more profit. What did the leaders of BLM do with all that capital? They spent it on themselves INSTEAD of the black community they pretended to "serve." Bought a bunch of multimillion dollar mansions; some high end clothing & cars; and I assume a boatload of crack.

Well, anyhooo, it appears that they're a tad shy of funds and may have to file bankruptcy. I know, I know ... I was really surprised, too. What a shame. I was looking forward to a few hundred riots this summer. I just love fireworks.

Black Lives Matter Risks Going Bankrupt​

woman-holds-black-lives-matter-flag.jpg

it was mainly a scam…folks donated the “leaders” bought mansions and gave the rest to the demafasict who did nothing to help black lives

Wow!!! So, if BLM can't handle their finances, do we honestly think handing out reparations is going to go well. If you can't handle your money now, new money isn't going to fix it.

Got to love Candace Owens telling it like it is.

Not surprising as the only blacks that are responsible are people with real jobs and real families. All the others to nword rich everytime they get 2 nickels to rub together.

All the blacks that wouldn't have bankrupted the orginzation were ones who had no use for it.

So after the BLM leaders created chaos and mayhem and helped spur on multiple riots around the country a year or two ago, a bunch of their puppets sent them a lot of dough in the fight for "justice." When that career criminal and drug addict, George Floyd, was sent to hell, BLM made lots more profit. What did the leaders of BLM do with all that capital? They spent it on themselves INSTEAD of the black community they pretended to "serve." Bought a bunch of multimillion dollar mansions; some high end clothing & cars; and I assume a boatload of crack.

Well, anyhooo, it appears that they're a tad shy of funds and may have to file bankruptcy. I know, I know ... I was really surprised, too. What a shame. I was looking forward to a few hundred riots this summer. I just love fireworks.

Black lives will still matter.

Wow!!! So, if BLM can't handle their finances, do we honestly think handing out reparations is going to go well. If you can't handle your money now, new money isn't going to fix it.

You are the reason BLM exists.

Few care about the nonprofit org. What people mostly cared about was the fact that with many LE orgs, Black lives were never treated as equally as white lives.

How many people are members/officers of that BLM org? How many protested and marched?

You need to file for fraud of education to your former schools.

I doubt you would even have qualified for the Biggest Fraud in Education: Trump University.

Few care about the nonprofit org. What people mostly cared about was the fact that with many LE orgs, Black lives were never treated as equally as white lives.
Commit the crime ... do the time. And, by the same token, act out violently and get treated with violence. Kinda that “eye for an eye” scenario. Statistics say that blacks are guilty of most of America's violent crime (per capita) so if they're going to act violently towards the cops then the cops will respond with violence. Elementary, my dear Watson.

How many people are members/officers of that BLM org? How many protested and marched?

You need to file for fraud of education to your former schools.

I doubt you would even have qualified for the Biggest Fraud in Education: Trump University.
the biggest fraud in education was all the rich dem donors that bribe liberal colleges and faked transcripts to get their kids in….many went to prison

Echos of nearly every sub-saharan African country... A coincidence I'm sure...

Commit the crime ... do the time. And, by the same token, act out violently and get treated with violence. Kinda that “eye for an eye” scenario. Statistics say that blacks are guilty of most of America's violent crime (per capita) so if they're going to act violently towards the cops then the cops will respond with violence. Elementary, my dear Watson.
whatever.

few care for your racist bullshit.

BLM On The Brink Of Bankruptcy​

BLM Leadership already cashed in. They don’t care about bankruptcy now.
And even more amazing is they over paid family members for shit, made up jobs, and then bought expensive homes in.... predominantly white neighborhoods. But, if they file for Bankruptcy, those homes and properties will probably be sold, and they will be back to square one.

And even more amazing is they over paid family members for shit, made up jobs, and then bought expensive homes in.... predominantly white neighborhoods. But, if they file for Bankruptcy, those homes and properties will probably be sold, and they will be back to square one.
I don’t know how bankruptcy laws work.

Forum List

Back