Big things happening in Saudi Arabia. MBS sit down with Brett Bair for an interview.

Al Wahab lived and died hundreds of years before Ataturk. Too bad about your husband.
why "TOO BAD"? he survived the shariah shit hole----and got medical
treatment in Jerusalem----a real ZIONIST VICTORY

Saudis are a Monarchy. There is no political infighting. Those that disagree with the Crown simply disappear.

And the Crown has had enough of radical Islam with all the death threats and terrorism. Which is one reason why the UAE has been prospering more than the Saudis.

Now the Saudis lead OPEC+. They control the price of oil. But as petroleum product usage climbs their ability to control the price slowly erodes. Other petroleum wells are being discovered and producing oil around the world.

Then there's the Russian Federation problem. As the US political instability increases and wavers surrounding assisting Ukraine (due to treaty obligations)they doubt the USA's willingness to keep the treaty they have.
So they are keeping the price of oil high. They feel they must increase their military readiness and capabilities in the face of Iran, Russia and China.

So....the Americans hurt themselves in this situation. As long as they keep being idiots and worry more about preaching the benefits of genital mutilation to children and oppositional politics than concern about keeping promises and integrity...it is going to suck being an American citizen.
People don't disappear in Saudi Arabia. Making things up will spoil your credibility.

Do you know any wahabbi? It's really just simplified. Al Wahab got rid of Turkish innovations.
for the record---the TURKISH innovations are those innovations attributable
to Ataturk which include a ban on such interesting shariah
practices as the DHIMMI ORPHAN law which renders the child of
a dead non muslim father--- eligible to be claimed by any muslim
as a sex slave. It is this Surada LAUDABLE islamic law that resulted
in the enslavement of thousands of Sudanese christian kids and had
a very good effect on the life of my hubby---his parents ESCAPED

I’ve been interested in Islam for a very long time. In the Muslim countries as my sister converted to Islam, maybe 25 years ago or so.

I consider myself to be a true liberal, a real democrat that is interested in different cultures. Common sense things when I see countries like Saudi Arabia and the united Arab Emirati’s acting like Europe and America did in the 1960s than I am impressed. It’s common sense. Unfortunately there are those in America a few of them I think who still believe that people in the Middle East live in huts where people get stoned to death.

And these people who keep talking about “sharia law” are misinformed. First of all those laws are not really applied anymore in the modern Muslim countries. Secondly, the sharia law is very similar to the old testament law of the Jewish faith. Like executing someone who is an apostate….. comes straight from the Hebrew Bible. Of course many Muslims and Jews of history have said no don’t execute somebody who leaves their religion and they base their information on their own religions. Religion is open to interpretation.

Anyone with common sense understands that Al-Qaeda has pretty much been defeated . The few of them that remain hate Saudi Arabia and countries like Qatar for their modernization.
Of that I have no doubt.

we can't even go back 100 years in this country without finding some demafascsit klansmen lynching someone
I believe among the last of the so-called modern day lynchings was that of a young Michael Donald....as much as you hate those "Demofascist klansmen" you should know all about this case....but since I know you are full of shit, I will educate you....

Michael Donald was a 19 yr old young man who was lynched by the klan down in Alabama....the night before this, a cross was burned on the front lawn of the courthouse, why?

Because those "demofascist klansmen" were upset that a black guy wasn't found guilty of the murder of a white man.....because you know how angry those "Dems" get when they feel a black guy got away with murdering a white guy; a police officer no doubt.

"It was a 20th-century lynching in the most brutal sense of the word—and thanks to a landmark civil lawsuit by Michael’s mother, Beulah Mae Donald, it would end up being the last." He was killed because the Klan members were furious that the second trial of Josephus Anderson, a Black man accused of murdering a white policeman, had been declared a mistrial when the jury could not reach a verdict.

Furious about the verdict, Klan members Henry Francis Hays and James “Tiger” Knowles chose Michael Donald at random, chased him down, beat him brutally, then strangled him to death. They showed him off at a party at the house of Klan elder Bennie Hays’ house that night before hanging his body from a tree."

You know, typical Democrat stuff... hang a random black person because of how pissed off you are about losing your way of life and wanting to "protect your Southern heritage" - you know how those Democrats are about protecting their heritage and stuff, putting up Confederate statues and claiming "It's the only way we can teach our history" and such....

You know, if I was someone who hated myself, like you clearly do -- and if I was ashamed of the fact that my ideology has been on the wrong side of history over and over again - like you clearly do - I would try to claim the ideology that defeated mine; were the true racists all along....makes you feel better I guess.

for the record---the TURKISH innovations are those innovations attributable
to Ataturk which include a ban on such interesting shariah
practices as the DHIMMI ORPHAN law which renders the child of
a dead non muslim father--- eligible to be claimed by any muslim
as a sex slave. It is this Surada LAUDABLE islamic law that resulted
in the enslavement of thousands of Sudanese christian kids and had
a very good effect on the life of my hubby---his parents ESCAPED

Nope. The Turkish innovations date back hundreds of years during the Ottoman empire.

Sudanese Christians were victims of John Garang who called himself a Christian Marxist. You must have heard of the SPLA .. they kidnapped and conscripted hundreds of Christian and Dinka boys.

Nope. The Turkish innovations date back hundreds of years during the Ottoman empire.

Sudanese Christians were victims of John Garang who called himself a Christian Marxist. You must have heard of the SPLA .. they kidnapped and conscripted hundreds of Christian and Dinka boys.
DIVERSION ALERT----suradie diverted to an entirely different issue in order to
COVER the fact that sudanese muslims
ENSLAVED and STILL HOLD as slaves---
christian children from south Sudan. They do so LEGALLY in accordance with SHARIAH LAW. The ORPHAN of a dead non-muslim father is fair play for enslavement by the local imam pig

DIVERSION ALERT----suradie diverted to an entirely different issue in order to
COVER the fact that sudanese muslims
ENSLAVED and STILL HOLD as slaves---
christian children from south Sudan. They do so LEGALLY in accordance with SHARIAH LAW. The ORPHAN of a dead non-muslim father is fair play for enslavement by the local imam pig

You don't know what you're talking about. Marxist Christian SPLA was kidnapping Dinka , Nuer and Muslim children. Christian missionaries were buying them out of slavery.. but, the SPLA kidnapped the same boys over and over again. Others they conscripted as child soldiers.

You don't know what you're talking about. Marxist Christian SPLA was kidnapping Dinka , Nuer and Muslim children. Christian missionaries were buying them out of slavery.. but, the SPLA kidnapped the same boys over and over again. Others they conscripted as child soldiers.
I am very aware of that which I say---
CONSCRIPTION ----not slavery.
I am not condoning it---but I am
a spade a spade---YOU want to call
it slavery as cover of the wholesale
slavery practiced and LEGAL in islam
which is very mitigated in some
places with somewhat enlightened
areas like YOUR SAUDI ARABIA---
-----ass kisser. Try Mauritania.
Uhm---your fellow catholics
conscripted jewish children for a stint of 20 years---THAT WAS SLAVERY!!!!
according to canon law --OK.
Catholics gave it up.
Enslavement of dhimmi orphans is
SHARIAH law--- males and females
Consult AL AZHAR U. It has NOT
been removed from the shitty code
you lick

I believe among the last of the so-called modern day lynchings was that of a young Michael Donald....as much as you hate those "Demofascist klansmen" you should know all about this case....but since I know you are full of shit, I will educate you....

Michael Donald was a 19 yr old young man who was lynched by the klan down in Alabama....the night before this, a cross was burned on the front lawn of the courthouse, why?

Because those "demofascist klansmen" were upset that a black guy wasn't found guilty of the murder of a white man.....because you know how angry those "Dems" get when they feel a black guy got away with murdering a white guy; a police officer no doubt.

"It was a 20th-century lynching in the most brutal sense of the word—and thanks to a landmark civil lawsuit by Michael’s mother, Beulah Mae Donald, it would end up being the last." He was killed because the Klan members were furious that the second trial of Josephus Anderson, a Black man accused of murdering a white policeman, had been declared a mistrial when the jury could not reach a verdict.

Furious about the verdict, Klan members Henry Francis Hays and James “Tiger” Knowles chose Michael Donald at random, chased him down, beat him brutally, then strangled him to death. They showed him off at a party at the house of Klan elder Bennie Hays’ house that night before hanging his body from a tree."

You know, typical Democrat stuff... hang a random black person because of how pissed off you are about losing your way of life and wanting to "protect your Southern heritage" - you know how those Democrats are about protecting their heritage and stuff, putting up Confederate statues and claiming "It's the only way we can teach our history" and such....

You know, if I was someone who hated myself, like you clearly do -- and if I was ashamed of the fact that my ideology has been on the wrong side of history over and over again - like you clearly do - I would try to claim the ideology that defeated mine; were the true racists all along....makes you feel better I guess.
Yes I recall the case. Yes typical dem stuff we saw for the century before. In fact Hayes was the only known demklansmen ever executed for a crime against a black man.

Yes I recall the case. Yes typical dem stuff we saw for the century before. In fact Hayes was the only known demklansmen ever executed for a crime against a black man.
Did he lynch Donald because he wanted to expand Medicaid, protect Social Security, strengthen voting protections for minorities, gay rights, you know, typical Democrat stuff?

Or did he do it because he hated black people and was upset the Confederacy lost and they were losing their "way of life"??

You know, the shit these right-wing cucks whine about.....and the shit you debase yourself for in order to coddle the self hatred you have? Do you think simping for white supremacists will make you hate yourself any less?

Catholics gave it up.
you lick

Yes slavery. Christian missionaries kept buying the same boys over and over again.

John Garang was educated and trained in the US.

Catholics gave it up.
you lick
Sudan isn't Mauritania.

Yes slavery. Christian missionaries kept buying the same boys over and over again.

John Garang was educated and trained in the US.
christian missionaries keep buying the same slaves that the Northern MUSLIM
sudanese stole when they murdered their fathers and confiscated the kids in
accordance with SHARIAH LAW-----why do you skirt reality-----are you embarrassed?
The problem still exists ----it is not confined to HISTORY. SLAVERY has never been
written out of SHARIAH. Consult your local IMAM. Maybe you can have some
effect on REALITY so that you need not DENY IT

Did he lynch Donald because he wanted to expand Medicaid, protect Social Security, strengthen voting protections for minorities, gay rights, you know, typical Democrat stuff?

Or did he do it because he hated black people and was upset the Confederacy lost and they were losing their "way of life"??

You know, the shit these right-wing cucks whine about.....and the shit you debase yourself for in order to coddle the self hatred you have? Do you think simping for white supremacists will make you hate yourself any less?
Nope…demklansmen lynch people because they want to spread fear and oppression

Forum List

Back