Big things happening in Saudi Arabia. MBS sit down with Brett Bair for an interview.

hahah not sure how they are related....and Xiden certainly didn't, he was out in Alaska and making sure Iran got billions of dollars...

"found no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution or senior Saudi officials individually funded the organization"

Iran ordered to pay billions to relatives of 9/11 victims​

judgment issued by Judge George B. Daniels finds the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran are liable for the deaths of 1,008 people whose families sued.
Iran had nothing to do with SEPTEMBER 11.

They look like 12th century assholes.

And those beekeeper suits they make the women wear are ridiculous.
It’s a matter of being informed about the topic. Women don’t have to cover their hair in Saudi Arabia. Men and women can dance together in the country now.

Meanwhile, in America, we have the legalization of drugs, people celebrating abortion. People can say what they want about abortion, but it used to be that folks who are for abortion would say hey it’s a terrible thing, but it’s a woman’s choice. That has warped into celebrities and politicians, literally celebrating abortion.

And not to mention the rampant crime and homelessness, we have in American cities. Look at the top 10 safest cities in the world. You won’t see an American city on the list. You will see Medina, Saudi Arabia, and Chiang Mai, Thailand. Respectively, the number one and number two safest city in the world. That’s a credit to the Muslim and Buddhist people.

I am for freedom of speech and common sense. Both of those are under attack in America where if you’re a conservative you get banned on social media. And your voice is silenced. That’s common sense. Yes Democrats think it’s fine for a man to go into a woman’s bathroom that just goes to show the kind of people that they are.

Want to see more Christians in the world? Well, we have a very low birth rate here in America. It’s actually a low birth rate to as many parts of the advanced Muslim world for what it’s worth. But still higher than what we have in America. The birth rate is lowest among atheists in the USA. That’s in part what we get from having politicians in America say it’s fine to be single, from Democrats saying there’s nothing wrong with a young man not pursuing a woman. People in high positions of power in America saying ” get a dog don’t have kids. “

Usually the responses to these important and valid points from Democrats are personal attacks, trolling, and even worse approving of them and then calling people who say why do we have these problems in America a “fascist”

SO---both support the filth of SHARIAH. The logical outcome of Shariah is
'OPPRESS THE KAFFIRIN and KILL THOSE WHO RESIST or OBJECT'
? There are Christians in Saudi Arabia.

There are not people getting stoned in Saudi Arabia. . That happens only in the very tribal areas of countries like Afghanistan.

There are no accounts of anyone being stoned to death in Saudi Arabia in the past 20 years.

But besides that we have capital punishment in America, so it is brutally hypocritical for somebody in the USA to complain about a law like that. Killing somebody is killing somebody. We have had innocent people on death row in America.

the major point is look at the degradation and filth in America. People saying it’s fine for a man to go into a woman’s bathroom. The radical trans issues, the radical BLM agenda. It is an undeniable fact that some portion of left-wing Americans believe it’s fine for a child to get a sex change.

we have grade schools in America, where a child is allowed to dress and act like a cat and literally walk through school like they’re a cat. That’s just degradation of society for responsible person to look at.

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia is doing incredible things. And the amount of trolling and miss information from the far left wingers when it comes to Saudi Arabia will continue to happen.

? There are Christians in Saudi Arabia.

There are not people getting stoned in Saudi Arabia. That’s a mess. That happens only in the very tribal areas of countries like Afghanistan.

There are no accounts of anyone being stoned to death in Saudi Arabia in the past 20 years.

But besides that we have capital punishment in America, so it is brutally hypocritical for somebody in the USA to complain about a lol like that. Killing somebody is killing somebody. We have had innocent people on death row in America.

But he got the major point is look at the degradation of filth in America. People saying it’s fine for a man to go into a woman’s bathroom. The radical trans issues, the radical BLM agenda. It is an undeniable fact that some portion of left-wing Americans believe it’s fine for a child to get a sex change operation without their parents consent. We now have aIt is an undeniable fact that some portion of left-wing Americans believe it’s fine for a child to get a sex change operation without their parents consent. We now have great schools in America, where a child is allowed to dress and act like a cat and literally walk through school like they’re a cat. That’s just degradation of society for responsible person to look at.

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia is doing incredible things. And the amount of trolling and miss information from the far left wingers when it comes to Saudi Arabia will continue to happen.
non muslims in Saudi Arabia (I have known MANY) are there for their special skills----
they especially prefer Jewish doctors-----even Israeli. They even allow HINDUS in--
for those who have special needed skills. Jews in Saudi Arabia must sign an agree-
ment NOT TO UTTER A PRAYER IN HEBREW ON SAUDI SOIL----allah might melt. One
man I met who went to Saudi arabia was a professor of economics----jewish, of course.
He devised a 'shariah compliant banking system'

This has been going on for 30 years. Did you just become interested in Saudi Arabia recently?
I’ve been interested in Islam for a very long time. In the Muslim countries as my sister converted to Islam, maybe 25 years ago or so.

I consider myself to be a true liberal, a real democrat that is interested in different cultures. Common sense things when I see countries like Saudi Arabia and the united Arab Emirati’s acting like Europe and America did in the 1960s than I am impressed. It’s common sense. Unfortunately there are those in America a few of them I think who still believe that people in the Middle East live in huts where people get stoned to death.

And these people who keep talking about “sharia law” are misinformed. First of all those laws are not really applied anymore in the modern Muslim countries. Secondly, the sharia law is very similar to the old testament law of the Jewish faith. Like executing someone who is an apostate….. comes straight from the Hebrew Bible. Of course many Muslims and Jews of history have said no don’t execute somebody who leaves their religion and they base their information on their own religions. Religion is open to interpretation.

Anyone with common sense understands that Al-Qaeda has pretty much been defeated . The few of them that remain hate Saudi Arabia and countries like Qatar for their modernization.

non muslims in Saudi Arabia (I have known MANY) are there for their special skills----
they especially prefer Jewish doctors-----even Israeli. They even allow HINDUS in--
for those who have special needed skills. Jews in Saudi Arabia must sign an agree-
ment NOT TO UTTER A PRAYER IN HEBREW ON SAUDI SOIL----allah might melt. One
man I met who went to Saudi arabia was a professor of economics----jewish, of course.
He devised a 'shariah compliant banking system'
Your miss informed about what’s going on in Saudi Arabia that case. This isn’t the same Saudi Arabia as it was 30 years ago or even 5 years ago.

What about the degradation in America? You think it’s OK for a man to go into a woman’s bathroom, do you think it’s OK for a child in a grade school to dress up like a cat and walk around school like a cat without any repercussion?

I’ve been interested in Islam for a very long time. In the Muslim countries as my sister converted to Islam, maybe 25 years ago or so.

I consider myself to be a true liberal, a real democrat that is interested in different cultures. Common sense things when I see countries like Saudi Arabia and the united Arab Emirati’s acting like Europe and America did in the 1960s than I am impressed. It’s common sense. Unfortunately there are those in America a few of them I think who still believe that people in the Middle East live in huts where people get stoned to death.

And these people who keep talking about sharia law are willfully misinformed. First of all those laws are not really applied anymore in the modern Muslim countries. Secondly, the sharia law is very similar to the old testament law of the Jewish faith. Like executing someone who is an apostate….. come straight from the Hebrew Bible. Of course many Muslims and Jews of history have said no don’t execute somebody who leaves their religion and they base their information on their own religions. Religion is open to interpretation.

Anyone with common sense understands that Al-Qaeda has pretty much been defeated . The few of them that remain hate Saudi Arabia and countries like Qatar for their modernization.
I have known many saudis----and have relatives BORN IN SHARIAH compliant
lands (like my hubby) You are clueless. Shariah is still observed in many
muslim lands-----sometimes not entirely OFFICIALLY.. It is a very brutal code.
You are also clueless regarding Jewish law which was very moderated by the time
Jesus was born------"apostates" were never executed

Your miss informed about what’s going on in Saudi Arabia that case. This isn’t the same Saudi Arabia as it was 30 years ago or even 5 years ago.

What about the degradation in America? You think it’s OK for a man to go into a woman’s bathroom, do you think it’s OK for a child in a grade school to dress up like a cat and walk around school like a cat without any repercussion?
Saudis are misinformed as to what goes on in Saudi Arabia? As to "what I think"----
you are not a mind-reader and have no idea what I think. People in the US are
free to express all kinds of nutty opinions. No shariah law here

I have known many saudis----and have relatives BORN IN SHARIAH compliant
lands (like my hubby) You are clueless. Shariah is still observed in many
muslim lands-----sometimes not entirely OFFICIALLY.. It is a very brutal code.
You are also clueless regarding Jewish law which was very moderated by the time
Jesus was born------"apostates" were never executed
No need to resort to personal attacks. I don’t do the same thing to you.

In verbatim, it is quoted from Jewish law from the Hebrew Bible, the Old Testament, that in a pasta state should be put to death. By the way, the word infidel appears in the old testament to describe non-Jews.

But sort of like you’re saying with the Hebrew Bible it’s an entire Bible with many passages. It’s the same thing with the Koran.

Using machine gun tactics in other words, bringing up cultural issues from decades ago, talking about sharia law, finding individual ways to pick out texts from the Quran has also been done by anti-jews throughout history. Most notably during the Holocaust by Christians who advocated for the third Reich. 99% of the third Reich was Christian which was opposed by Christians from America and England, and even the Soviet union.

yet again Saudi Arabia has undergone revolutionary changes in just a few years. Unless your husband is seven years old clearly you’re talking about two different Saudi Arabia’s.

I’ll ask for an answer because I’ve answered all of your concerns. Do you think it is appropriate for a child in an American grade school to be allowed to act like a cat crawl around on all fours? That is happening in America. It’s not a case of allowing people to be nutty … that is degradation of society.

It’s not a case of allowing someone to be nutty to allow a grown man to go into a woman’s bathroom. That is degeneracy and it is dangerous. So it has to be stopped. And the point is that that’s not allowed in Saudi Arabia. It used to be not be allowed in America only a few years ago.

You’re talking with somebody like myself who respects, Islam, Christianity and Judaism. So you cannot buy all logic. Call me some kind of a bigot or something like that. Now if you think it’s OK to criticize Islam, that is no different than somebody criticizing Judaism. The better approach is to respect the three religions of Abraham, no matter what your faith is.

You can see above a man from Bosnia, a conservative Muslim guy who is actually open about having dialogue with Christians. This is revolutionary stuff. There are some very popular figures from the Muslim world on YouTube who have millions of followers. And they’re doing something that we didn’t really see 10 years ago and that is reaching out to Christians to work with them. To treat each other as equals. Help fight common enemies like the radical LGBT people who want to have sex change operations for children. That is not something that should ever be allowed in America. It’s not a case of allowing nutty people to say what they want. It is evil. And not say anything about it or to say it’s just allowing people to be naughty is giving into evil.

I’ll ask for an answer because I’ve answered all of your concerns. Do you think it is appropriate for a child in an American grade school to be allowed to act like a cat crawl around on all fours? That is happening in America. It’s not a case of just allowing people to be naughty that is degradation of society.
What hilarious nonsense.

Unlike Biden supporters I’m all about free speech. And I’m calm, cool and collective. And I see all the time Biden supporters completely lose their mind. If somebody rightfully criticizes BLM, if somebody criticizes the radical LGBT agenda then terms like racist or bigot are used by Biden supporters.

The anti-Islam mindset Or Islamophobia is no longer popular. It had some popularity after 9/11. But now there are people all across America in the western world seeing the filth and degeneracy of the radical BLM and LGBT agenda. And they are looking at what’s going on in the Middle East and they are seeing honor and integrity. Many Middle Eastern countries are acting like America did in the 1950s.

And to think that we are perhaps months , maybe a year or so away from Saudi Arabia and Israel becoming allies, it is pure lunacy that we still have these mega anti-Islam folks some of them support Israel …complaining about Islam. Makes absolutely no sense. Too bad for them Israel has already made alliances with countries like the UAE. Like it’s always been , the anti-Islamic people have no idea what they’re talking about.

What hilarious nonsense.
If you support if that’s wrong . It’s happening in Hamburg, New York. At the Hamburg high school. There’s a girl who walks around on all fours literally as a cat and she’s allowed to do it. So here you are in this thread acting in the manner you are above .

Once again, Biden supporters, BLM supporters are almost always unable to have a conversation, Maybe the best they can formulate is a one word sentence almost always a personal attack. Never able to form a coherent argument.

Hope you have a better day.

If you support if that’s wrong . It’s happening in Hamburg, New York. At the Hamburg high school. There’s a girl who walks around on all fours literally as a cat and she’s allowed to do it. So here you are in this thread acting in the manner you are above .

Once again, Biden supporters, BLM supporters are almost always unable to have a conversation, Maybe the best they can formulate is a one word sentence almost always a personal attack. Never able to form a coherent argument.

Hope you have a better day.
You literally argued degradation of society from one story that is overblown and full of lies anyway. Kind of hilarious.

No need to resort to personal attacks. I don’t do the same thing to you.

In verbatim, it is quoted from Jewish law from the Hebrew Bible, the Old Testament, that in a pasta state should be put to death. By the way, the word infidel appears in the old testament to describe non-Jews.

But sort of like you’re saying with the Hebrew Bible it’s an entire Bible with many passages. It’s the same thing with the Koran.

Using machine gun tactics in other words, bringing up cultural issues from decades ago, talking about sharia law, finding individual ways to pick out texts from the Quran has also been done by anti-jews throughout history. Most notably during the Holocaust by Christians who advocated for the third Reich. 99% of the third Reich was Christian which was opposed by Christians from America and England, and even the Soviet union.

yet again Saudi Arabia has undergone revolutionary changes in just a few years. Unless your husband is seven years old clearly you’re talking about two different Saudi Arabia’s.

I’ll ask for an answer because I’ve answered all of your concerns. Do you think it is appropriate for a child in an American grade school to be allowed to act like a cat crawl around on all fours? That is happening in America. It’s not a case of allowing people to be nutty … that is degradation of society.

It’s not a case of allowing someone to be nutty to allow a grown man to go into a woman’s bathroom. That is degeneracy and it is dangerous. So it has to be stopped. And the point is that that’s not allowed in Saudi Arabia. It used to be not be allowed in America only a few years ago.

You’re talking with somebody like myself who respects, Islam, Christianity and Judaism. So you cannot buy all logic. Call me some kind of a bigot or something like that. Now if you think it’s OK to criticize Islam, that is no different than somebody criticizing Judaism. The better approach is to respect the three religions of Abraham, no matter what your faith is.

You can see above a man from Bosnia, a conservative Muslim guy who is actually open about having dialogue with Christians. This is revolutionary stuff. There are some very popular figures from the Muslim world on YouTube who have millions of followers. And they’re doing something that we didn’t really see 10 years ago and that is reaching out to Christians to work with them. To treat each other as equals. Help fight common enemies like the radical LGBT people who want to have sex change operations for children. That is not something that should ever be allowed in America. It’s not a case of allowing nutty people to say what they want. It is evil. And not say anything about it or to say it’s just allowing people to be naughty is giving into evil.

where did you see a "PERSONAL ATTACK"----you are deflecting. Your entire post is
idiotic <<< that is a personal attack albeit ACCURATE

Forum List

Back