Blaming BUSH days are numbered, Obama's legacy grows

Quote:
Obamacare Is Working!!!
. . . .

so well premiums are skyrocketing......................
THAT WAS THE PLAN

good fucking morning to you also
Look if you do not like what I have to say ignore it. Obama is the one who started this crap and now we are suppose to forget it?
Not on my watch

Everyone is responsible for what they do. Someone else coming along later and screwing things worse does not reduce the liability of the first person's actions.

You know I agree
So what was it about 5% UE and deficits that were less than 200 billion a year you did not like?
It was all built upon leveraged false growth.

Close to 5 trillion increase in the debt in 8 years is more than 200 billion a year.

Last edited:
You know people keep saying it is both sides fault
yet in 2007 we were within 163 billion of breaking even with that years deficit, we had less than 5% UE, and the DJIA was above 12,000
Now exactly when do we stop this and begin looking at the facts?

No one is perfect, but trying to compare that after 9-11 and Katrina, 2 wars to where we are today and tell me that both sides are the same?
This is about information and whether you like it or not, thats all any of this is
I do agree that the American citizen is as much to blame as any-one
ALLOT of people made some very bad choices

But even in 2007, people saw a storm was coming. The proximate cause of this recession was a housing Market that was inflated out of control. People were buying houses and selling them for twice what they paid for them. Banks were giving out loans to people they'd have never given loans out to knowing if they defaulted, they'd still get their money back selling the foreclosed property. Banks repackaged these loans and sold them to other banks and investors. In short, it was a proverbial house of cards that was going to collapse.

Bush was in charge. He could have appointed tough regulators and didn't. He actually pointed to increased homeownership as an accomplishment, even though not everyone really needs to own their own home.

And the crash did come on his watch, not Obama's.

Now, some of this was beyond his control, to be sure. And some of this mess is beyond Obama's control.

BUt the buck ultimately stops at their desks.

In 2001 we had a recession and 9-11
by 2003 we had lost over 2 million jobs

Seeing the events coming in 2008 and doing nothing about them in 2009 has nothing to do with GWB
I speak only of information and people get pissed, but thats not my intent
GWB and congress at that time hat was theres did thing to stop the bleeding in the middle of 9-11 and 2 wars followed by Enron as well as Hurricane central in 04-05

Obama as well as congress has done nothing but print money (bonds)
Again thats information that is accurate and is not intended to be partisan

There is a lost sector, the housing market that needed a replacement, like oil production

Everyone is responsible for what they do. Someone else coming along later and screwing things worse does not reduce the liability of the first person's actions.

You know I agree
So what was it about 5% UE and deficits that were less than 200 billion a year you did not like?

Close to 5 trillion increase in the debt in 8 years is more than 200 billion a year.

debt?
I said defict, there is a huge difference
total debt has nothing to do with the deficit each admin and congress adds per year (policies)
false?
false leverage?
The loss of equity is what is killing us today, not the bubble
There was nothing false about 5% UE. and you do not have any idea were our economy would be today if GWB was president
He took us out of 9-11, recession, 2 wars, and 7 major hurricanes with policies that did the job
what policies today to offset this mess are un known

yet in 2007 we were within 163 billion of breaking even with that years deficit, we had less than 5% UE, and the DJIA was above 12,000

No one is perfect, but trying to compare that after 9-11 and Katrina, 2 wars to where we are today and tell me that both sides are the same?
This is about information and whether you like it or not, thats all any of this is

But even in 2007, people saw a storm was coming. The proximate cause of this recession was a housing Market that was inflated out of control. People were buying houses and selling them for twice what they paid for them. Banks were giving out loans to people they'd have never given loans out to knowing if they defaulted, they'd still get their money back selling the foreclosed property. Banks repackaged these loans and sold them to other banks and investors. In short, it was a proverbial house of cards that was going to collapse.

Bush was in charge. He could have appointed tough regulators and didn't. He actually pointed to increased homeownership as an accomplishment, even though not everyone really needs to own their own home.

Now, some of this was beyond his control, to be sure. And some of this mess is beyond Obama's control.

Seeing the events coming in 2008 and doing nothing about them in 2009 has nothing to do with GWB
GWB and congress at that time hat was theres did thing to stop the bleeding in the middle of 9-11 and 2 wars followed by Enron as well as Hurricane central in 04-05

There is a lost sector, the housing market that needed a replacement, like oil production

Housing was too big a sector to lose to be replaced easily.

I've managed to keep my home and my job, but the fact is, my home is only worth 70% of what I paid for it. That's a HUGE liability for me right now. That's going to be made up by drilling a few oilwells? Don't think so.

Obama's leadership has been pathetic...

Seeing the events coming in 2008?

Wow, I saw them coming long before that.
And If I could see them why could not our experts and govt officials?

You know I agree

debt?
total debt has nothing to do with the deficit each admin and congress adds per year (policies)
false?
false leverage?
There was nothing false about 5% UE. and you do not have any idea were our economy would be today if GWB was president
He took us out of 9-11, recession, 2 wars, and 7 major hurricanes with policies that did the job

Defecit as in Budget? Ohh yeah we were also funding 2 wars on supplemental off the budget spending and some stimulus thingys which is now in the budget.

Housing was too big a sector to lose to be replaced easily.

I've managed to keep my home and my job, but the fact is, my home is only worth 70% of what I paid for it. That's a HUGE liability for me right now. That's going to be made up by drilling a few oilwells? Don't think so.

Obama's leadership has been pathetic...

I am talking about an entire new sector.
oil shale has been found in so many states
lets add to that pipe-lines
refinement
allow the coal industry to do what they were doing prior to Obama shut it down thru scrubbers
Nuclear
Millions of jobs were talking, not a few oil wells

As far as your homes value? it is the issue, not the bubble in job, it is the bubble in equity
I feel for you, its not your fault
If your still making you payments, your the good guy

I paid mine off last year an would never put it in hock

debt?
false?
false leverage?

Defecit as in Budget? Ohh yeah we were also funding 2 wars on supplemental off the budget spending and some stimulus thingys which is now in the budget.

no wonder your reputation is disabled
I have no issue with your political beliefs, but please stop lying

Iraq: we won and GWB had us out in 2008 (thanks to the troops)
DJIA: was @ 9000 in Jan of 2009, now its headed back there in a hurry (> 1500 points in a few weeks)
U.E.: 6 million fewer jobs today than 2008
Deficit: Last GOP budget 163 billion over, 2007. were going that much over every month now

Whats next libs? I really would hope this mess would go away. It is effecting all of this

bush-mission-accomplished.jpg

debt?
false?
false leverage?

Bush also deferred a lot of the war debt and tax cuts for the rich to the Obama administration

That is gibberish. There is no one party or one group of people who are 'responsible' for the situation we are currently in. To pretend otherwise is dishonest, partisan bullshit.... and that goes for both fucking 'sides'.

good fucking morning to you also
Look if you do not like what I have to say ignore it. Obama is the one who started this crap and now we are suppose to forget it?
Not on my watch

Obama just doubled down on it, both sides have been doing it for years, Obama just went extreme with it. In my opinion it makes him even worse, but they are all guilty nonetheless. Just remember to pay attention on who you vote for in 2012, voting records DO count, so pay attention.

debt?
false?
false leverage?

Bush also deferred a lot of the war debt and tax cuts for the rich to the Obama administration

Now exactly how did he do that?

DJIA: was @ 9000 in Jan of 2009, now its headed back there in a hurry (> 1500 points in a few weeks)
Deficit: Last GOP budget 163 billion over, 2007. were going that much over every month now

Whats next libs? I really would hope this mess would go away. It is effecting all of this

grows among whom?

jrks?

yeah, thought so.

just wondering though. aren't you bored trolling every 10 seconds? i know i'm bored with you trolling.

shrub was the worse president in our history. that does not make president obama great or say he handled everything perfectly. but it sure doesn't excuse the damage that the incompetent baby bush did to this country and that the "base" continues to do.

Ever pass the "name" part of the LSAT yet?

:lol:

debt?
false?
false leverage?

Keep this up and you'll unseat Truthmatters as the biggest retard here.

:lol:

grows among whom?

jrks?

yeah, thought so.

just wondering though. aren't you bored trolling every 10 seconds? i know i'm bored with you trolling.

shrub was the worse president in our history. that does not make president obama great or say he handled everything perfectly. but it sure doesn't excuse the damage that the incompetent baby bush did to this country and that the "base" continues to do.

what are you talking about?
This is a political discussion board, if you do not want to be part of it, go away
trolling?
Shrub? wtfis shrub?

Baby Bush did what to this country?
5% UE
Obama is running around 9

Borrowing about 200 billion a year with 2 wars wide open
Obama borrows that in 4 weeks

now who is the worst?

grows among whom?

jrks?

yeah, thought so.

This is a political discussion board, if you do not want to be part of it, go away
trolling?
Shrub? wtfis shrub?

5% UE

now who is the worst?

Ditto, both wars have cost 1.1 Trillion , Zero (Obama) spent that in one year .

grows among whom?

jrks?

yeah, thought so.

trolling?
Shrub? wtfis shrub?

5% UE

now who is the worst?

Ditto, both wars have cost 1.1 Trillion , Zero (Obama) spent that in one year .

Those lies got Obama elected. We need to keep the truth out there every day and every time those lies are repeated
Those wars was not of our making also

Forum List

Back