It's about time, folks....

Please loosen your tin foil hat - it is shutting oof the blood to your brain

It is so funny to see Dems say the President they have called an idiot and stupid - could fool the oh so smart Dems

A weak way to cover their ass and not have to admit they believed the same intel as pres Bush

BTW, the Dems have admitted the saw the same intwel as Pres Bush

SEN. BIDEN: Tim, I'm not talking about the president. Let's get that straight. I'm talking about Cheney when I said they lied. Let's--let...

MR. RUSSERT: You said the president misled.

SEN. BIDEN: Yeah, misled. Now, here, let me be precise. Aluminum tubes--remember that whole issue? Casey said the tubes were "irrefutable evidence" of their nuclear policy. Rice said they were "really only suited for nuclear weapons programs." And Bush said there was "no doubt" about this. In fact, the Energy Department expert said, as you pointed out, the tube--they were not for nuclear. The Intelligence Research Bureau agreed and said, "no compelling case that Iraq's currently pursuing an integrated, comprehensive approach to acquire nuclear weapons." This is in 10/02. Now, this is evidence they had at the time. Yet they used words like "The weapons program is irrefutable."

MR. RUSSERT: But, Senator, when you read the National Intelligence Estimate, at least the summary of it, it had a caveat in there from the State Department and the Department of Energy saying they did not believe the...

SEN. BIDEN: After the fact, Tim. Look, look...

MR. RUSSERT: This was made available to senators before the vote. Only six read it.

SEN. BIDEN: No, no, no, no, no, no. That's true, that was before the vote.

MR. RUSSERT: But you saw...

SEN. BIDEN: That was before the vote.

MR. RUSSERT: You saw that information and you still voted for the war.

SEN. BIDEN: But remember--no, remember what I voted for was for the president to be able to go to war, if, if--I've got the resolution here--if, in fact, it was to enforce the existing breaches that existed in the U.N. resolution and if he could show there were weapons of mass destruction.

MR. RUSSERT: Do you believe the Democrats and you were diligent enough in reading that National Intelligence Estimate and all the caveats and calling the president to task as to whether or not he was being candid about the intelligence and his interpretation?

SEN. BIDEN: Yes. And if I--I'll leave with you because there's no time here all the statements I made at the time laying out my doubts about their assertions. But remember what the resolution said, Tim, it didn't say "go to war." It said, "Mr. President, if you can show these things, then you can use force."

The reason we gave the president the authority was to unite the world in keeping Saddam in a box, not freeing him up from the sanctions, which was the alternative, as you remember at the time. We have selective memories. That was the alternative. It wasn't the status quo, anti, or war, it was whether or not we were going to keep him in a box.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10154103/

if so many people were fooled. That doesn't justify a protracted failure or what crimes Bush has committed. Bush is the one who is ultimately accountable, and he needs to be punished for it.

if so many people were fooled. That doesn't justify a protracted failure or what crimes Bush has committed. Bush is the one who is ultimately accountable, and he needs to be punished for it.

He was held accountable

About 60 million people voted for him in 04

at least that Bush is a criminal. You're making some progress here.

Far from it

If your politcal opponents wants to hang themselfs I will be happy to provide as much rope as they need

Pres Bush has committed no crime - expect get elected twice

To libs that is an unforgivable offense

weren't revealed until after he was elected in 2004.

http://www.nogw.com/download/2006_war_crimes.pdf

(a) Offense.— Whoever, whether inside or outside the United States, commits a war crime, in any of the circumstances described in subsection (b), shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for life or any term of years, or both, and if death results to the victim, shall also be subject to the penalty of death.
(b) Circumstances.— The circumstances referred to in subsection (a) are that the person committing such war crime or the victim of such war crime is a member of the Armed Forces of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 101 of the Immigration and Nationality Act).
(c) Definition.— As used in this section the term “war crime” means any conduct—
(1) defined as a grave breach in any of the international conventions signed at Geneva 12 August 1949, or any protocol to such convention to which the United States is a party;
(2) prohibited by Article 23, 25, 27, or 28 of the Annex to the Hague Convention IV, Respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land, signed 18 October 1907;
(3) which constitutes a violation of common Article 3 of the international conventions signed at Geneva, 12 August 1949, or any protocol to such convention to which the United States is a party and which deals with non-international armed conflict; or
(4) of a person who, in relation to an armed conflict and contrary to the provisions of the Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Mines, Booby-Traps and Other Devices as amended at Geneva on 3 May 1996 (Protocol II as amended on 3 May 1996), when the United States is a party to such Protocol, willfully kills or causes serious injury to civilians.

As I said, the only crime Pres Bush committed was winning two elections over the Dems

Keep dreaming TR - Pres Bush is your President until 1/20/2009

Then you can shift your anger to Pres Rudy

stop lying to yourself. and to me. I'm really getting sick of it. You know they are lies, but you tell them just to irritate others. Well, it's working. Anyone who is smarter than a 5th-grader can figure out that Bush is guilty of many crimes. Please RE-READ the evidence I posted and if you can't understand it, then just ask a 5th-grader.

stop lying to yourself. and to me. I'm really getting sick of it. You know they are lies, but you tell them just to irritate others. Well, it's working. Anyone who is smarter than a 5th-grader can figure out that Bush is guilty of many crimes. Please RE-READ the evidence I posted and if you can't understand it, then just ask a 5th-grader.

Anyone below the level of a 5th grader would believe your crap

Of course an uninformed, and conspiracy nut would make a perfect Dem voter

....the TRUTH really hurts, doesn't it? So all you can do is insult me. That's just what I would expect from a 5th-grader.

....the TRUTH really hurts, doesn't it? So all you can do is insult me. That's just what I would expect from a 5th-grader.

How did I insult you unless you ARE a Dem voter

Something you have tried not to fess up to

So far you have not posted any truth for me to get hurt over

ASSuming...

MORE PROOF:

The Commission of Inquiry on Crimes Against Humanity Committed by the Bush Administration released its final verdict on Wednesday, September 13, 2006.

An unprecedented Commission of Inquiry has found the President of the United States and his administration guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity. The five-member panel of jurists unanimously found the administration’s actions “shock the conscience of humanity” in five areas – wars of aggression, illegal detention and torture, suppression of science and catastrophic policies on global warming, potentially genocidal abstinence-only policies imposed on HIV/AIDS prevention programs in the Third World, and the abandonment of New Orleans before, during, and after Hurricane Katrina.

A delegation, headed by 27-year CIA veteran Ray McGovern and former US diplomat and retired US Army Reserve Colonel Ann Wright, will deliver the verdict to the gates of the White House at noon today following an 11AM press conference.

THE VERDICT

In their summary, the Commission jurists found that: “Each of these constitutes a shocking crime in itself, and taken together the full horrors are all the more unconscionable. It is also clear that this is an administration that demonstrates an utter disregard for truth and flagrantly lies about the reasons for its actions.

"In arriving at this decision the jurists were particularly alarmed by the degree to which the Bush Administration’s actions in all five indictments were informed by the extreme right. .... although the specific conduct differs among the indictments, the result is the same: human life was debased and devalued by gratuitous acts of violence, torture, narrow self interest, indifference, and disregard."

In arriving at their verdict, the Commission’s panel of jurists examined a wealth of evidence with care and rigor. Consistent standards were employed, with well-established international law referenced where applicable

The panel of jurists consisted of Adjoa A. Aiyetoro, William H. Bowen School of Law, Little Rock; former executive director, National Conference of Black Lawyers (NCBL). Dennis Brutus, former prisoner, Robben Island (South Africa), poet, professor emeritus, University of Pittsburgh. Abdeen Jabara, former president, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee. Ajamu Sankofa, former executive director, Physicians for Social Responsibility-NY. Ann Wright, former US diplomat and retired US Army Reserve Colonel.

THE HEARINGS

The Commission’s year-long investigation included five days of public hearings in October 2005 and January 2006 in New York City. The 45 expert and first-hand witnesses included former commander of Abu Ghraib prison Brig. Gen. Janis Karpinski, former British ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray, former UN official Denis Halliday, former UN arms inspector Scott Ritter, Guantanamo prisoners’ lawyer Barbara Olshansky, and Katrina survivors.

The verdict’s release comes with war crimes again on front pages following President Bush’s defense of secret prisons, rendition, and practices constituting torture under existing law, his demand that the War Crimes Act be fundamentally weakened, and his threats against Iran.

In a preface to the printed verdict, historian Howard Zinn writes: "The Bush Administration has been following a course, which can only now be described as a series of crimes against humanity. . . . What could be a higher crime than sending the young people of the country into a war against a small country on the other side of the world, which is no danger to the United States, and in fact a war which is condemned by people all over the world and a war which results in, not only the loss of American lives and the crippling of young Americans, but results in the loss of huge numbers of people in Iraq? These are high crimes."

http://www.bushcommission.org/?q=node/50

Teddy Roosevelt was a Republican- probably the greatest Republican since Lincoln. If the Republican party was still like it was when he was president, I would probably vote Republican.

The problem with their platform nowadays is that it's spend-thrift, wasteful, irresponsible, hates minorities, the middle class, the working poor, women's rights, all social programs, affordable health care; is deceitful and sucks up to the intolerant religious right. I just simply cannot support their anti-American agenda. Our founding fathers are turning in their graves.

weren't revealed until after he was elected in 2004.

http://www.nogw.com/download/2006_war_crimes.pdf

(a) Offense.— Whoever, whether inside or outside the United States, commits a war crime, in any of the circumstances described in subsection (b), shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for life or any term of years, or both, and if death results to the victim, shall also be subject to the penalty of death.
(b) Circumstances.— The circumstances referred to in subsection (a) are that the person committing such war crime or the victim of such war crime is a member of the Armed Forces of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 101 of the Immigration and Nationality Act).
(c) Definition.— As used in this section the term “war crime” means any conduct—
(1) defined as a grave breach in any of the international conventions signed at Geneva 12 August 1949, or any protocol to such convention to which the United States is a party;
(2) prohibited by Article 23, 25, 27, or 28 of the Annex to the Hague Convention IV, Respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land, signed 18 October 1907;
(3) which constitutes a violation of common Article 3 of the international conventions signed at Geneva, 12 August 1949, or any protocol to such convention to which the United States is a party and which deals with non-international armed conflict; or
(4) of a person who, in relation to an armed conflict and contrary to the provisions of the Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Mines, Booby-Traps and Other Devices as amended at Geneva on 3 May 1996 (Protocol II as amended on 3 May 1996), when the United States is a party to such Protocol, willfully kills or causes serious injury to civilians.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back