Blacks Throw Gas on White McDonalds Worker

I don't know if gasoline is considered a deadly weapon. I'm sure the person who did it is going to face some charges. Obviously, by the video posted with the kid pouring liquor on fire into a cup and spilling it on his hand, people are stupid.

It is...
Florida Man Faces Aggravated Assault For Throwing Gasoline On Wife. Tells Police It Was A Joke.
KKK had a lot of laughs tossing gas through windows too.

More drama queeny. Saying the KKK just tossed gas in people's windows is like saying Jared was just babysitting.
Sure, blacks tossing gasoline on white people standing near open flames is just comedy to you.
white people have done the same thing where was your manufactured rage then?

Well...I'm done.
I am not going to argue that throwing gasoline on someone within feet of open flame and gallons of hot oil is anything other than dangerous.
Calling it not that big of a deal is asinine. Not one person posting here, if it was their own child who was doused with gasoline, would simply blow it off and "- eh not that big of a deal" - and because of that, it is asinine to try and say anything else.

I already said the person should face assault charges. Sorry if I'm not calling for the killing of the person. Compared to some other things that happen, it really is NOT that big a deal.

Well...I'm done.
I am not going to argue that throwing gasoline on someone within feet of open flame and gallons of hot oil is anything other than dangerous.
Calling it not that big of a deal is asinine. Not one person posting here, if it was their own child who was doused with gasoline, would simply blow it off and "- eh not that big of a deal" - and because of that, it is asinine to try and say anything else.

My son works with chainsaws and chippers and all kinds of gas run equipment. He gets gas all over him sometimes and just reeks when he gets home.

Just remember that Uncensored claimed this incident was just like 9/11

warning-dramaqueen1.jpg

Oh look, a leftist scumbag telling filthy lies. How unique....

]

My son works with chainsaws and chippers and all kinds of gas run equipment. He gets gas all over him sometimes and just reeks when he gets home.

How exciting.

Do you have anything RELEVANT to add?

I mean, you're a leftist so simple concepts may be a challenge for you, but shooting a gun at the range is not the same as having a gun pointed at you by a stranger.

Normal people grasp this.

Who said it wasnt wrong?

You did, you fucking lying pile of shit. You said it was "just a prank" and laughed along with your mentally retarded buddy duhs.

All I'm saying is its not another 9/11 like that faggot Uncensored claimed

Oh, I claimed that did I, you lying cocksucker?

and its not the fault of MLK, the Black Panthers, BLM, Black and Decker or the Black Eyed Peas

No one said it was, stupid fuck.

You're a pile of shit, I mean you know this. You and the drooling moron were laughing it up over the "prank." You got called on your filthy shittiness, because you really are a pile of shit.

]

How exciting.

Do you have anything RELEVANT to add?

I mean, you're a leftist so simple concepts may be a challenge for you, but shooting a gun at the range is not the same as having a gun pointed at you by a stranger.

Normal people grasp this.

Nobody tried to light this person on fire. That's the point. Some people get gas on them every day. This story is a non-story. Nothing happened to the victim except for getting some smelly gasoline on her. This is a simple assault charge. Not an attempted murder.

Thats all? A prank?

Ronald McDonald and notorious prankster Ashton Kutcher were also unavailable for comment

What a dumbass CC....if you can't realize the danger of throwing a full 7-11 large cup of gasoline on someone - then your idiocy outpaces even you.

Who said it wasnt wrong? All I'm saying is its not another 9/11 like that faggot Uncensored claimed and its not the fault of MLK, the Black Panthers, BLM, Black and Decker or the Black Eyed Peas

Nope...you don't get to back peddle out of this. You said - "That's all - just a prank"?....now you want to change the meaning of what you said because it was utter ass hattery.

You can say back peddle like it means its happening but the OP included a link that said it was a prank. You lose.

Its not another 9/11 like Uncensored said.

Good Obama but you are a fucking liar, CC.

What a reprehensible pile of shit you are, not a hint of integrity.

Nobody tried to light this person on fire.

Three black males threw GASOLINE on a woman. This is a HIGHLY CREDIBLE threat to her life.

No different than pointing a loaded gun at her head. That they didn't pull the trigger does NOT change that this was assault with a deadly weapon.

That's the point. Some people get gas on them every day. This story is a non-story. Nothing happened to the victim except for getting some smelly gasoline on her. This is a simple assault charge. Not an attempted murder.

Again with the stupidity. Getting gas on yourself is not a threat. Just as firing a gun at a range is not a threat. Having gas poured on you by a stranger is a deadly threat, just as having a gun pointed at you by a stranger is.

Even a leftist SHOULD be able to grasp this simple concept.

Nobody tried to light this person on fire.

Three black males threw GASOLINE on a woman. This is a HIGHLY CREDIBLE threat to her life.

No different than pointing a loaded gun at her head. That they didn't pull the trigger does NOT change that this was assault with a deadly weapon.

That's the point. Some people get gas on them every day. This story is a non-story. Nothing happened to the victim except for getting some smelly gasoline on her. This is a simple assault charge. Not an attempted murder.

Again with the stupidity. Getting gas on yourself is not a threat. Just as firing a gun at a range is not a threat. Having gas poured on you by a stranger is a deadly threat, just as having a gun pointed at you by a stranger is.

Even a leftist SHOULD be able to grasp this simple concept.

You are a fool who is blowing this incident way out of proportion. Do you think the state is going to charge this person with attempted murder? What should be the penalty?

Look, you are a nut bar. Period.

You think this is funny? Throwing gasoline on someone is funny?

Yeah, he does. That's the American left for you.

But don't ask him if he thinks 9/11 was just a mega-prank, because then he'll start lying and claiming you said this was as bad as 9/11.

The boi is stupid, nearly duhs101 stupid.

I think it's time for the angry villagers to break out the torches and begin the lynchings!

You are a fool

I'm a fool because you're fucking stupid? :eek:

who is blowing this incident way out of proportion. Do you think the state is going to charge this person with attempted murder?

I would expect assault with a deadly weapon.

What should be the penalty?

Look, you are a nut bar. Period.

Look, you're a fucking retard. Period.

I think it's time for the angry villagers to break out the torches and begin the lynchings!

Do you take anti-psychotics?

If not, you should.

Seriously.

You are the angry villager! :lol: What meds are you on? Apparently you don't take them as directed. Seriously.

What punishment should the person get for pouring gasoline on someone else? The death penalty or the lynch mob?

You are the angry villager! :lol: What meds are you on? Apparently you don't take them as directed. Seriously.

What punishment should the person get for pouring gasoline on someone else? The death penalty or the lynch mob?

I've said many times that leftism is a manifestation of stupidity.

Thank you for again proving my thesis,

The further left, the dumber they are, every time.

Forum List

Back