Blacks Throw Gas on White McDonalds Worker

You are right at home crawling back up into the asshole you fell out of.

Derp!

Good won chris..

Did you think that up by yourself, or did duhs help you?

635727945052220444-1539637081_specialolympics.png

[

I notice that you cannot address my post. :2up: I win against you . . . again and as usual.

melting-in-the-jamaican-heat.jpg

Poor little Chris, so out of her depth....

Have a nice meltdown.

The only one melting down around here is you. :D Making a spectacle of yourself, like always with your garbage disposal mouth.
:dig:

Look commie . . . you are the one who was throwing temper tantrums and nobody else. Everyone was laughing at you. :D

[

I notice that you cannot address my post. :2up: I win against you . . . again and as usual.

Have a nice meltdown.

The only one melting down around here is you. :D Making a spectacle of yourself, like always with your garbage disposal mouth.

Look commie . . . you are the one who was throwing temper tantrums and nobody else. Everyone was laughing at you. :D
:popcorn:

[

Have a nice meltdown.

:popcorn:

Still laughing at you!
hahaha.gif

Wow, lots of idiotic posts.

Back on topic. The police are so damn paranoid to "build a case" because of the jewish judges let Afro American thugs back on the streets. This is why crime is so high in afro american areas, there is very little punishment.

Wow, lots of idiotic posts.

Back on topic. The police are so damn paranoid to "build a case" because of the jewish judges let Afro American thugs back on the streets. This is why crime is so high in afro american areas, there is very little punishment.
Speaking of idiocy.

Forum List

Back