Blacks Throw Gas on White McDonalds Worker

You are the angry villager! :lol: What meds are you on? Apparently you don't take them as directed. Seriously.

What punishment should the person get for pouring gasoline on someone else? The death penalty or the lynch mob?

I've said many times that leftism is a manifestation of stupidity.

Thank you for again proving my thesis,

The further left, the dumber they are, every time.

Okay little nutbar. :D

white people have done the same thing where was your manufactured rage then?

This is a specific event, you fucking retard.

Look, you have an IQ below freezing, I get it. But your logical fallacy of et tu is a fallacy for a reason. Other events are no germane to this one.

You and that filthy liar CC thought this was really funny and had lots of laughs about the white woman getting gas thrown on her, a great prank that you just couldn't stop laughing over.

Now I grant that you're too fucking dumb to grasp just how despicable that makes you, like catshit on the bottom of a shoe. We have THIS event and the disgusting laughter of you and the lying cocksucker. IF you or CC can point to a similar event that anyone here laughed about, post the link.

Otherwise fuckoff, retard.

Look, you have an IQ below freezing, I get it. But your logical fallacy of et tu is a fallacy for a reason. Other events are no germane to this one.

You and that filthy liar CC thought this was really funny and had lots of laughs about the white woman getting gas thrown on her, a great prank that you just couldn't stop laughing over.

Now I grant that you're too fucking dumb to grasp just how despicable that makes you, like catshit on the bottom of a shoe. We have THIS event and the disgusting laughter of you and the lying cocksucker. IF you or CC can point to a similar event that anyone here laughed about, post the link.

So, what would you like to happen here? What are you all freaking out about?

Okay little nutbar. :D

No brains, no integrity.

Sucks to be you.

What? You are an angry little nut. Case closed. Lol.

gigo2.png

[

So, what would you like to happen here? What are you all freaking out about?

Scumbags like CC and duhs LAUGHING at assault is reprehensible. That you cannot grasp this tells me all I need to know about your ethics.

Where did I laugh at anyone besides your little fruity freaking out? Oh that's right. Nowhere. :D I said this is a simple assault. You are just an angry old man.

cartoon-angr.jpg

]

My son works with chainsaws and chippers and all kinds of gas run equipment. He gets gas all over him sometimes and just reeks when he gets home.

How exciting.

Do you have anything RELEVANT to add?

I mean, you're a leftist so simple concepts may be a challenge for you, but shooting a gun at the range is not the same as having a gun pointed at you by a stranger.

Normal people grasp this.
For you to get it someone who speaks fluent nut job must have translated it.

Full tantrum mode alert

Terrorism isn't a "prank" sploogy.

When asked to defend pranks in the world, Mr Kutcher had no comment. Veerry telling.

You thought 9-11 was a mega-prank, dinja fuckwad?

:banana::badgrin: omg guys, it's terrorism. 9/11...9/11:badgrin:

What's sad is you think you're clever.

You called throwing gasoline on a white woman a "prank" and laughed along with that drooling retard duhs...

So I noted that if you thought that was a prank, then "You thought 9-11 was a mega-prank, dinja fuckwad?"

Like I said, you think you are clever, but you're really just a lying cocksucker.

I know, to you leftists, a lack of integrity is a virtue. You filthy scumbags work to purge yourselves of any residual hint of ethics.

You are members of the demagogue - sociopath party, after all. You have your lack of standards to live down to.

People are killed, maimed, tortured every day. I don't see why this particular incident is so upsetting for some people. Nothing happened to this person except that she had some gasoline poured on her. I'm sure she is fine. I made a post around Christmas time about a little girl who was burned in a fire and lost her entire family and asked people to send her cards. Got no responses at all from the oh so "caring" bunch around here, so don't give me this load of crap about how you all care about other people because you don't.

People are killed, maimed, tortured every day.

Generally people don't laugh about it.

But then forum democrats are gutter scum.

CC is a racist, top to bottom, and duhs is a mental retard who can't grasp the concept of empathy.

You are right at home with these two.

You are right at home crawling back up into the asshole you fell out of.

CC is a racist, top to bottom, and duhs is a mental retard who can't grasp the concept of empathy.

I think YOU are the racist scum here, and that is why you are making a big spectacle of yourself, throwing a hissy fit like a little child.

Commie! :lol: You truly are one of the more ridiculous and brainless tards on this forum, and that means a lot.

Forum List

Back