NC pastor tries to deep-fry McDonald's employee for dissing his wife

Maybe he was just trying to impress upon that rude employee just how hot Hell is.

"A workplace conflict allegedly ended in assault and the arrest of a High Point, North Carolina, pastor, according to police records.

A manager-in-training at a McDonald's complained to her husband on Thursday that employees were disrespecting her, according to a police report, and he came to his wife's workplace. There, 57-year-old Dwayne Waden allegedly pushed a cook's head toward the deep fryer and punched him in the face, according to a police report of the incident.

Several employees had to pull Waden off the victim, according to the report, who "suffered a large contusion to the forehead and right eye, along with scratches on his neck."

Officers were able to see footage from a surveillance video of the altercation. Waden, whose Facebook profile identifies him as pastor of Elevated Life International Ministries and a semitruck driver, was arrested on a charge of assault, according to a police report, and released on a $1,000 bond."

North Carolina pastor arrested after police say he tried to push wife's coworker into McDonald's deep fryer

View attachment 881919
I don't see what the problem is. Disrespect someone's wife, you should pay the price. I say good for him.

I am going to go out on a limb here, but if this "manager-in-training" can't command respect from her employees, nor keep a leash on her husband, she should be terminated, immediately.
I imagine now. Thats bad shit actually. He could be permanently blind.

Who the fuck eats at McDonald's? I wouldn't eat that fucking garbage if they paid me.

But seeing how I've carried a concealed Glock 19 every day since 2011, I'm not really "scared" to go anywhere. There are places where I won't go, but that's only because I don't want to have to shoot some ignorant motherfucker in the face and get tied up in the courts.
Friends don't let friends drive Glock.

Maybe he was just trying to impress upon that rude employee just how hot Hell is.

"A workplace conflict allegedly ended in assault and the arrest of a High Point, North Carolina, pastor, according to police records.

A manager-in-training at a McDonald's complained to her husband on Thursday that employees were disrespecting her, according to a police report, and he came to his wife's workplace. There, 57-year-old Dwayne Waden allegedly pushed a cook's head toward the deep fryer and punched him in the face, according to a police report of the incident.

Several employees had to pull Waden off the victim, according to the report, who "suffered a large contusion to the forehead and right eye, along with scratches on his neck."

Officers were able to see footage from a surveillance video of the altercation. Waden, whose Facebook profile identifies him as pastor of Elevated Life International Ministries and a semitruck driver, was arrested on a charge of assault, according to a police report, and released on a $1,000 bond."

North Carolina pastor arrested after police say he tried to push wife's coworker into McDonald's deep fryer

View attachment 881919
So, what's the problem?

I am going to go out on a limb here, but if this "manager-in-training" can't command respect from her employees, nor keep a leash on her husband, she should be terminated, immediately.
The employees need to learn to respect their supervisors, or look for another job. It's called "work ethic".

Looks like Dwayne gave them a little lesson in mutual respect...lol

Friends don't let friends drive Glock.

I've put hundreds of rounds through mine without a single weak primer strike, stovepipe, or failure to feed. Glocks are light to carry all day, easy to maintain, and go "bang" every time you pull the trigger.

I was sold on them after a sheriff's deputy friend of mine stopped by one day, 10 years ago. I asked him "What do you think about those Glocks?" He unholstered the one he was carrying, popped out the magazine and chambered round, and handed it to me. I think I heard angels singing while I had it in my hand.

True story, mang. If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.

The employees need to learn to respect their supervisors, or look for another job. It's called "work ethic".

Looks like Dwayne gave them a little lesson in mutual respect...lol
I strongly disagree. Respect is earned, it is not freely given. It is a leader's job to earn that respect, and if they can't, they got no business being a leader.

I strongly disagree. Respect is earned, it is not freely given. It is a leader's job to earn that respect, and if they can't, they got no business being a leader.
The military would certainly disagree with you. Rank has respect automatically.

so? With zero Adult leadersip, dicsipline or help? This is how 1/2 Young Black males are on Probation and 1/4 are incarcerated.
No, that is not why young black males are incarcerated. That is done by design.
you big older Blacks need to get in there and crack the whip if need be. Can’t let the punks call old women cant an beeatch all day long.
So that means older whites need to stop teaching younger whites racism.
Clock em if they pop off Whilst your instructing The. Any Football coach wont have none of it. They should know better by age 14 and up.
So why do white 14yr olds do it?

No, that is not why young black males are incarcerated. That is done by design.

So that means older whites need to stop teaching younger whites racism.

So why do white 14yr olds do it?
No problem at all in eastern Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North and South Dakota. Why? No niggaz.

The military would certainly disagree with you. Rank has respect automatically.
No it doesn't, does the term "frag" mean anything to you?

Entitlement, that is the term to use. A leader that believes they deserve respect simply because of their position, believes they are "entitled". And I have been around the block more than a few times. Those leaders inevitable fall on their face.

Like I said, respect is earned, it isn't presented. I come at this from a unique perspective. First, I have a college degree. Well actually, more than one. But one of them is in "Leadership". And that is the one I am most proud of.

And recently, well I had my yearly employee review. I own my own business, but as a favor to an old friend, I also took a leadership position with a major retailer. Within an industry with an astronomical turnover rate, my turnover rate is ZERO. I manage employees from the age of mid 20's to 80. In that review my manager, who deserves little respect, told me he has never seen a more loyal crew. They will walk through fire for me.

It is really pretty simple. I am a servant leader. My people don't work for me, I work for them. That is the way it should be, and when done right, well it makes it pretty damn easy. I told them the other day, you guys are the best crew ever.

No it doesn't, does the term "frag" mean anything to you?

Entitlement, that is the term to use. A leader that believes they deserve respect simply because of their position, believes they are "entitled". And I have been around the block more than a few times. Those leaders inevitable fall on their face.

Like I said, respect is earned, it isn't presented. I come at this from a unique perspective. First, I have a college degree. Well actually, more than one. But one of them is in "Leadership". And that is the one I am most proud of.

And recently, well I had my yearly employee review. I own my own business, but as a favor to an old friend, I also took a leadership position with a major retailer. Within an industry with an astronomical turnover rate, my turnover rate is ZERO. I manage employees from the age of mid 20's to 80. In that review my manager, who deserves little respect, told me he has never seen a more loyal crew. They will walk through fire for me.

It is really pretty simple. I am a servant leader. My people don't work for me, I work for them. That is the way it should be, and when done right, well it makes it pretty damn easy. I told them the other day, you guys are the best crew ever.

Fragging is so rare I'm surprised that you would even use that as an example. That's really reaching.

Fragging is so rare I'm surprised that you would even use that as an example. That's really reaching.
No it is not reaching. I mean come on, some snot nosed West Point graduate comes in to command a unit. Got his appointment at West Point because of family connections. You think he automatically gets respect? Best thing he can do is get in the good gracious of the master sergeant. Otherwise, his ass is toast.

No it is not reaching. I mean come on, some snot nosed West Point graduate comes in to command a unit. Got his appointment at West Point because of family connections. You think he automatically gets respect? Best thing he can do is get in the good gracious of the master sergeant. Otherwise, his ass is toast.
Hypotheticals are fun.

When you agree to take a job, you agree to respect your managers. It's called work ethic and professionalism.

Forum List

Back