Blacks Throw Gas on White McDonalds Worker

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Obama and BLM unavailable for comment.

Elkhart Police are continuing their investigation into a situation where a passenger allegedly threw gas at a woman working at a drive-thru.

It happened just after 1:30 a.m. on Friday, May 20th at the McDonald’s on South Nappannee Street in Elkhart.

New video was posted to Facebook then taken down Saturday, May 28th showing a passenger throwing gasoline at an employee.

The act was caught on camera and the victim, Kayla Prater, spoke with ABC 57 via phone about the incident.

In the video posted, you see three males pull up to a McDonald’s drive-thru in Elkhart.

The man in the rear passenger seat holds a 7-Eleven cup filled with what police say is gasoline and throws the liquid at the employee through the window.

Keep reading…

Thats all? A prank?

Ronald McDonald and notorious prankster Ashton Kutcher were also unavailable for comment

creepy_burger_king.jpg

Yo, its funny that Ronald McDonald wont speak on pranks at his restaurants. Just goes to show they dont care about Americans like me, the King baby!

effd7e48ea45b08b3bda7a2a72e30c36-500.jpg

When asked to defend pranks in the world, Mr Kutcher had no comment. Veerry telling.

The giggling pathetic ignorant hypocritical hyenas who prove everyday that they stand for nothing and prove me right over and over again are laughing.

Don't you hate them?

Thats all? A prank?

Ronald McDonald and notorious prankster Ashton Kutcher were also unavailable for comment

Do I even have to say "If the races were reversed".

You morons know it too.

Sure then I'd point out there was no comment from Pat Robertson or the Tea Party to be fair. :banana:

Maybe. But how many examples do you have?

Because as we know....the races are almost never reversed. We can say that a lot..."what if the races were reversed". But they almost never are.

Forum List

Back