Blacks much more racist than Whites!

I think slavery plays a big role in why blacks may seem to be more racists than whites in America today.
Many blacks feel that slavery is an issue that whites have not done anything to repair the damage cause by slavery, and many whites are againsts slavery reparations.

So you admit that blacks live in the past.

Slavery ended about 150 years ago. No black American alive today has ever been a slave.

Why would whites be against something that doesn't exist?

I wouldn't say blacks are living in the past, Slavery is an ssue from the past that subconsciously causes blacks to be on edge a bit more than the average American.
And given the fact that many whites still engage in out right racists actions.

Why?

Do they feel threatened?

You admitted blacks seem to be more racist so logic would dictate that whites should be a bit more on edge than blacks.

Slavery is a non-issue but it's kept alive in the black community for some reason or another. Whites do not live in the past, to us, slavery is part of an era that we moved on from. And have become better for it, or I would hope.

I think slavery plays a big role in why blacks may seem to be more racists than whites in America today.
Many blacks feel that slavery is an issue that whites have not done anything to repair the damage cause by slavery, and many whites are againsts slavery reparations.

whites as a group are responsible for slavery even though no living whites had slaves and many have worked to uplift blacks in the last 50 years.

blacks as a group feel that it is understandable that many blacks presently racially attack whites because of slavery/racism.

gotcha. total double standards with present crimes excused by past crimes (although they were legal at the time).

Whites have adapted to civilization that they created for the last 10,000 years. While blacks just had a foreign civilization bestowed upon them recently with no adaptation period nor was it a part or product of their own culture. The primitive hardwired instinct of groupism or ¨racism¨ is much more strongly intact amongst the negroids.

Whites have adapted to civilization that they created for the last 10,000 years. While blacks just had a foreign civilization bestowed upon them recently with no adaptation period nor was it a part or product of their own culture. The primitive hardwired instinct of groupism or ¨racism¨ is much more strongly intact amongst the negroids.

It seems that the instinct for being an idiotic jackass is very strongly intact in YOU.

My amazing power of observation tells me that blacks are by far the most racist people in America.

Does saying such a thing about a group that is suppose to be off limits to criticism make me a racist?
It is not your amazing power of observation, rather it is an amazing grasp of the obvious.

There is NO such thing as institutional racism against whites. There is NO such thing as "reverse racism".

whites as a group are responsible for slavery even though no living whites had slaves and many have worked to uplift blacks in the last 50 years.

blacks as a group feel that it is understandable that many blacks presently racially attack whites because of slavery/racism.

gotcha. total double standards with present crimes excused by past crimes (although they were legal at the time).
fail

Remember the holocaust? The Germans killed around 6 million Jews. I don't see any Jewish people asking the Germans for any retributions or using that as an excuse to be racist or hateful and that was more recent and a lot worse than the oppression blacks suffered. Jewish people are now some of the most successful people living in our nation now. Why? Because they didn't hold on to the past and act like a victim! That being said yes blacks are WAY more racist than white people.. We could be living in equality, however the behavior of the vast majority of African Americans leads to people of ALL races to not think so highly of them.. It is the black people and their culture that is responsible for the unfavorable conditions in which they live NOT anybody else's! Until then it will never change... I really hope it does.

Remember the holocaust? The Germans killed around 6 million Jews. I don't see any Jewish people asking the Germans for any retributions or using that as an excuse to be racist or hateful and that was more recent and a lot worse than the oppression blacks suffered. Jewish people are now some of the most successful people living in our nation now. Why? Because they didn't hold on to the past and act like a victim! That being said yes blacks are WAY more racist than white people.. We could be living in equality, however the behavior of the vast majority of African Americans leads to people of ALL races to not think so highly of them.. It is the black people and their culture that is responsible for the unfavorable conditions in which they live NOT anybody else's! Until then it will never change... I really hope it does.

What fucking world do you live in? the Jews mention the Holocaust quite often, and questioning the Holocaust in Europe and even Canada I think gets you thrown in jail. Find another example.

Slavery ended about 150 years ago. No black American alive today has ever been a slave.

I wouldn't say blacks are living in the past, Slavery is an ssue from the past that subconsciously causes blacks to be on edge a bit more than the average American.

Why?

Do they feel threatened?

You admitted blacks seem to be more racist so logic would dictate that whites should be a bit more on edge than blacks.

Slavery is a non-issue but it's kept alive in the black community for some reason or another. Whites do not live in the past, to us, slavery is part of an era that we moved on from. And have become better for it, or I would hope.

"whites are the most racist people on earth.There's no getting away from that label ever.:clap2:

Why?

Do they feel threatened?

"whites are the most racist people on earth.There's no getting away from that label ever.:clap2:

Man shut the fuck up, every race has people that are just as racist.

Why?

Do they feel threatened?

Spoken like a true racist.

Why?

Do they feel threatened?

Black America is still getting positive mileage out of playing the race card, so why fix something that ain't broke.

If you give a child a sweet treat every time it cries, it will never shut up and always appear to be angry and unhappy.

ergo, Is it the fault of blacks for continuously hollering "racism" or the fault of whites for continuously giving in?!

The simple truth of the matter is, white guilt has created an insatiable black monster.....end white guilt/end racism...

Why?

Do they feel threatened?

Then how do you explain where the blacks are in this nation today ? I mean whites killed each other by the hundreds of thousands in order to help the blacks become a free people in America (because slavery was wrong), and this happened during the civil war, and yet the blacks want to keep the victim-hood game going on and on and on into infinity against the whites as a race ? I mean look at your ignorant statement here, where you blame all whites as a race to be all racist in such a statement, so what then, should all whites say that blacks are all victims because they are black into infinity ?

Martin Luther said it well when he said " I long for the day that a man will be judged not upon the color of his skin, but instead on the content of his character". The blacks who are racist hate these words, because it says that man is not equal unless it is earned through his personal character, and if he does not earn his rights or privileges in America by being of good character, then he does not have the right nor the privilege to gain all the same rights and/or privileges as another would equally, especially if they are not earned equally as well in an equal opportunity enviroment... Example : I work and work hard for my company worked for, and there are those who don't do the same, now should they get the same raises and privileges as me if they donot work for it in an enviroment that gives them the same opportunity to do so as me ? No they should not, and this should always be based on character and never on a person's color in life. PERIOD!

This idea of the feds whom think that black people are in need of assistance forever and ever in this nation, is simply wrongheaded, and therefore constitutes an abuse against every other race in this nation whom can fail just as good as the blackman or woman can in this nation equally now.

The blacks feel they have to carry their bad with their good, in order to keep their numbers strong, where as they have the opinion that there is strength in the numbers, as these big numbers are always a game changer in their opinion for themselves as a race, even if they have those who are amongst the numbers that can destroy much of their cause, they still hold the numbers together regardless of the character factor in which Martin Luther had spoken of, and the only reason fo this, is because they fear becoming smaller against what they consider to be a power struggle against the white man whom they feel if given half a chance, he will return them to slavery as the idiot Joe Biden tried to use on them for political reasons, in order to keep his power going. Yes Biden is white, but he doesn't represent all whites and their love for all Americans, so blacks beware of these types of characters, who use race to actually spew lies against a political group or foe, just for the purposes of holding individual power and not instead this supposed white power, as it would be looked at by those who are fooled by these idiots and their idiot speak in America.

Last edited:
Just curious Huey, are you a member of the most racist race on earth or one of the least racist races on earth?!

I'm sure it must be the later cuz I just can't imagine there being any hate or malice in a lovely heart such as yours!

What fucking world do you live in? the Jews mention the Holocaust quite often, and questioning the Holocaust in Europe and even Canada I think gets you thrown in jail. Find another example.
Actually, the Jews rarely play the victim card...They generally are a very hard working industrious successful group who rarely waste time with such foolishness, although they do buy political support to benefit their people and ensure their safety.

The Canadians and Europeans you speak of is actually the international progressive movement seeking political support by promoting the idea that hate and racism is alive and flourishing and portraying themselves as the champions of the victims.

Why?

Do they feel threatened?

Black America is still getting positive mileage out of playing the race card, so why fix something that ain't broke.

If you give a child a sweet treat every time it cries, it will never shut up and always appear to be angry and unhappy.

ergo, Is it the fault of blacks for continuously hollering "racism" or the fault of whites for continuously giving in?!

The simple truth of the matter is, white guilt has created an insatiable black monster.....end white guilt/end racism...

I don't give in.

I laugh at their ignorance.

Forum List

Back